nikoulini

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HERE IT IS!

hi calicojasmine! i'm here for a quicky, in my night gown and rushing to awake kids and go to work...!!!

silly old woman!

Nice watch!!! Looks exactly like mine!!!! You must wear it here!!! :thumb_yello:

So you're getting up and I'm mellowing out (it's 10:40 PM here). It's a good thing we have watches - it could get confusing......LOL.:wink2:

And don't you DARE call yourself an old woman - 'cause then that makes me an ancient dinosaur!!!! :blink::roftl:

Have a great day at work...:biggrin2:

Nice watch!!! Looks exactly like mine!!!! You must wear it here!!! :thumb_yello:

So you're getting up and I'm mellowing out (it's 10:40 PM here). It's a good thing we have watches - it could get confusing......LOL.:wink2:

And don't you DARE call yourself an old woman - 'cause then that makes me an ancient dinosaur!!!! :blink::roftl:

Have a great day at work...:biggrin2:

this reminds me that i'll suffer from a bad jet lag in a fortnight or so......:biggrin2:

i'll wear my watch of course as i'm wearing it now! :biggrin2:

sweet dreams!

RainbowSky you have one too I didn't know that :shocked::biggrin2::wink2:

:biggrin2: Hiya celesteee!!! I do indeed! :biggrin2: I love it. It's my baby. :naughty:

I can't even tell you how many times people comment on it and compliment me on it. Of course, that gives me the opportunity to go on and on about Mika with random strangers. :naughty:

:biggrin2: Hiya celesteee!!! I do indeed! :biggrin2: I love it. It's my baby. :naughty:

I can't even tell you how many times people comment on it and compliment me on it. Of course, that gives me the opportunity to go on and on about Mika with random strangers. :naughty:

:biggrin2: Wow! :biggrin2: I have my watch only 3 weeks. How long did you have that watch? :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Wow! :biggrin2: I have my watch only 3 weeks. How long did you have that watch? :biggrin2:

Ummmm.... I can't recall exactly... I think it's always been a part of me... :naughty: ... Seriously though, I think it's been 3-4 weeks. :biggrin2: Took me A LONG TIME to find a place that shipped to Australia.

hmmm i really like that watch...

yes it's $50...but i'm buying it anyway! :biggrin2:

i wish i was a rich 12 yr old.....i'll soon have like $46....but im using it to buy used mika cd's (grace kelly,love today singles) on amazon....i dont think i would spend $50 on a watch....i wouldnt even spend that much on a pair of jeans!lol!also if im gonna go to a mika concert i need to save up for my ticket!:biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...
Ummmm.... I can't recall exactly... I think it's always been a part of me... :naughty: ... Seriously though, I think it's been 3-4 weeks. :biggrin2: Took me A LONG TIME to find a place that shipped to Australia.

Mmmh.. But I'm sure there is a swatch store in Australia! Have I allready posted a photo of mine watch? I don't know.. :blink: And urmm... i'm happy for you that you found a place where you can buy it! :biggrin2:

Likewise. People wish they never commented on the watch after I have given them the MIKA speech!

Abso-bloody-lutely! It's a MIKA WATCH! :naughty:

I am currently looking for a third watch... so I can be Mika's twin. :naughty:

I wore three watches to the concert, and Mika said they were "cool" which I already knew...but now mine have the Mika seal of approval.(shocking photo, looks better as an attachment)

post-1634-142983670836_thumb.jpg

Likewise. People wish they never commented on the watch after I have given them the MIKA speech!

I wore three watches to the concert, and Mika said they were "cool" which I already knew...but now mine have the Mika seal of approval.(shocking photo, looks better as an attachment)

That is verra verra cool Blue Sky :biggrin2: . I also wear my 3 Mika watches with pride, and I hope to show him one day... just like you (lucky girl :biggrin2: ).

Celesteee, I have since been told there are Swatch stores somewhere in Australia, including one in Melbourne... but I can't get there! :roftl:

MisZip... it's a bit hard to read it. There are no numbers or dots, so I usually say "See you at just on orange o'clock" or something like that. :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...