My Mika watch!!!

nikoulini

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika will think that we are crazy, cause we are discussing about his watches!:blush-anim-cl:

But he is soooo fashion!although he says he isn't:roftl: I love all the stuff he wears!!!!

The D & G watch is the best.But Do you know where he got the one blue that looks like a toy watch?? I think that I don't need to search a picture of it in order you understand which one I am talking about. I was in the Paul Frank shop and I saw some of them very similar, and in another shop that is awful called Ciberdog:cool:

I would like to know where he got it!it is sooo extrange, cool and funny!:biggrin2:

Mika will think that we are crazy, cause we are discussing about his watches!:blush-anim-cl:

But he is soooo fashion!although he says he isn't:roftl: I love all the stuff he wears!!!!

The D & G watch is the best.But Do you know where he got the one blue that looks like a toy watch?? I think that I don't need to search a picture of it in order you understand which one I am talking about. I was in the Paul Frank shop and I saw some of them very similar, and in another shop that is awful called Ciberdog:cool:

I would like to know where he got it!it is sooo extrange, cool and funny!:biggrin2:

umm you got to go to blink gallery?!?!?!?! you're so lucky!!!! :cheerful_h4h: do you have that avatar picture bigger? mika looks so adorable in it!! so do you of course :biggrin2: haha sorry.. i kind of sound crazy

But Do you know where he got the one blue that looks like a toy watch?? I think that I don't need to search a picture of it in order you understand which one I am talking about. I was in the Paul Frank shop and I saw some of them very similar, and in another shop that is awful called Ciberdog:cool:

Yeah, I haven't been able to figure out what the big blue one is. :(

i know i keep repeating myself' date=' but i can't help it: where can you get these watches in (cornwall)england?

i'm-i'm sorry....[/quote']

If you guys that want one go to this page

http://www.swatch.com/en/shop/locator.html

You can search for a Swatch shop.

I got my BIRD TWISTER today :punk: :punk:

(It was €43.00)

I love this watch :mf_lustslow:

^^look on that site

• 3 weeks later...