LICM Released In Kuwait!!!

Sou

Yesterday was the BEST day ever!!! It's actually taken me a whole day to recover from all the excitement I experienced yesterday!

LICM was released here in Virgin Megastores, AND GUESS WHO THE FIRST PERSON IN THE COUNTRY TO BUY IT WAS?!!!!!

YES, YES, MEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Oh, oh! And to add to the excitement, 'Love Today' is #7 out of the Top 20 in Kuwaiti Charts! HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikatop20hg8.jpgmikatop20q8is0.jpg

So I was super excited when I got the album...I erm...well, yeah, you can see for yourself. Just click here! (I was way too excited to make any sense, so erm, ignore that I referred to the album as 'Mika' and not 'LICM' and that erm...yeah, just watch :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:).

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sou I love your video! You are so excited and I fully understand the reason why! :thumb_yello:

I noticed you have the one with the green letters on the cover (I have the UK version with the pink letters). Is yours similar to the European version?

Nope, nope you can't tell at all Paula! LOL

Haha, Bexx, I sure will!! I'll probably stand next to the 'New Releases' stand and hold out LICM, "Buy this album, you won't regret it!" :wink2:

Read the comment you left on the video! Argh...the more I watch it, the weirder my actions seem! lol

Sou I love your video! You are so excited and I fully understand the reason why! :thumb_yello:

I noticed you have the one with the green letters on the cover (I have the UK version with the pink letters). Is yours similar to the European version?

All the CDs here in Kuwait are imported, so I guess they imported the European version, hence the green MIKA letters :) Pink, green, rainbow...I'VE GOT IT!!! ARRRGHHH!!!!!

:woot_jump:

LebAngel, inshalla he'll reach #1!! But as you can see, he's surrounded by Hip Hop artists and the likes, and that's what they like over here in Kuwait, so that fact that he's ranking as #7 amidst all of those other artists...IS A MUSICAL BREAKTHROUGH here in Kuwait!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

oooh Sou!!

the video was funny xD

why is he holding a mug?? :P

i was THAT excited too when I bought it LOL

my mom&&bro kept waiting and waiting for me at the music store thing to get that album and after that i kept obsessing again and again!!! aaah siiigh

SOU!!!!!

how great to see you live!!!!! you are so beautiful, dear, and so happy!!!

be sure, once LICM is released in a country, sooner or later fairy Mika will come and visit you!!!

just be patient....

come to italy in october!!! why don't you ask yr parents? you can stay in my house, i can give them all info and reassurements!

oooh Sou!!

the video was funny xD

why is he holding a mug?? :P

i was THAT excited too when I bought it LOL

my mom&&bro kept waiting and waiting for me at the music store thing to get that album and after that i kept obsessing again and again!!! aaah siiigh

Hahaha' date=' my friend's the one who asked that question, "Why's he holding a mug?" He's Mika, he can hold whatever he wants! Unfortunately, she didn't know that :P[/color']

SOU!!!!!

how great to see you live!!!!! you are so beautiful, dear, and so happy!!!

be sure, once LICM is released in a country, sooner or later fairy Mika will come and visit you!!!

just be patient....

come to italy in october!!! why don't you ask yr parents? you can stay in my house, i can give them all info and reassurements!

Thanks for you kind words :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for the offer Robertina!! But unfortunately, I can't...my mother is very hard to convince...Who knows what tomorrow will bring, maybe Mika will perform in Dubai, and if he does, I'll be the first there! LOL!

Wow! Sou, you poor thing I had no idea you had to wait THIS LONG!!! Worth the wait, don't you think?

Well worth the wait Akim, WELL WORTH IT!!! It was a very overwhelming experience!! :original:

P.S

your sooo purdy! >.<

---yes! he can hold watevrr he wants!!

He can hold me too if he wants xDD

how come you have to wait soo long??? O.o

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Well I'm not sure why I had to wait so long' date=' but up till last week they hadn't even heard of Mika :sad:[/color']

LebAngel, inshalla he'll reach #1!! But as you can see, he's surrounded by Hip Hop artists and the likes, and that's what they like over here in Kuwait, so that fact that he's ranking as #7 amidst all of those other artists...IS A MUSICAL BREAKTHROUGH here in Kuwait!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yeh I understand you, I watch sometimes the arabic musical channels as Melody, Mazicana & Smash Hits with a little hope to see one day Mika's video....but till now nothing:sneaky2: There's only Massari...well I have nothing against him, beautiful eyes... btw but that's all...:wink2:

That's why everytime I talk to my family in Lebanon, I send them some links on Mika's gigs!!! and tell him he's half lebanese:biggrin2:

Maybe step by step, he'll be famous there.

Even the situation in Lebanon is not one of the best, they need to BREATHE a little bit!!!

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Well I'm not sure why I had to wait so long, but up till last week they hadn't even heard of Mika :sad:

golly :blink:

well....people here in Norway knows Relax && Lollipop but doesnt know who sings it :boxed:

but omg! your the first one in your country to get the album first!!!! :roftl:

how did ya find out???

I'M VERY HAPPY FOR MY OKHTI!!!!

Thank youuuu!!

Yeh I understand you, I watch sometimes the arabic musical channels as Melody, Mazicana & Smash Hits with a little hope to see one day Mika's video....but till now nothing:sneaky2: There's only Massari...well I have nothing against him, beautiful eyes... btw but that's all...:wink2:

That's why everytime I talk to my family in Lebanon, I send them some links on Mika's gigs!!! and tell him he's half lebanese

Maybe step by step, he'll be famous there.

Even the situation in Lebanon is not one of the best, they need to BREATHE a little bit!!!

Lara said that they get 'Relax, Take it Easy' a lot on a channel called Nagham, so who knows, maybe you can catch him on there! Melody, they don't even have Mika listed, I checked :sad:

congrats, sou! :yay: that's a great news for ya! I am very pleased to hear mika's taking over the whole world. :thumb_yello:

Yes, YES HE IS!!!!!!!!

golly :blink:

well....people here in Norway knows Relax && Lollipop but doesnt know who sings it

but omg! your the first one in your country to get the album first!!!!

how did ya find out???

I ASKED OF COURSE!! Hehehe...I had to ask! Yes' date=' go ahead and say it, I'm insane, LOL[/color']

I can only imagine the cup is symbolic of the amount of TEA he made and drank in the process of making his album...maybe everyone around him saw him everyday like that??? It is such a contrast to the contents of the album though....this smooth calm looking tea-drinker wearing brown (like billy?), turns into a rainbow coloured, psycho-bable pop machine:shocked: as soon as the CD starts!!

And Sou, I am thrilled that Kuwait (and you) now have Mika.

Congratulations, Sou! That's lovely! It's so odd to think of some people being fans and yet only being able to get his album now...

Luckily, I discovered who he was 3 days after his album came out, so I was able to go right out and buy it! I went to the Virgin store in NY where Mika had performed a few days ago, and if only I'd found earlier, I could have seen him too... but oh well! I was also so excited and silly, heh. I bought it and ran straight to my favorite coffeeshop, and then I showed it to the server, the guy who sat at the table next to me, everyone! And then I actually made the server lend me his computer so I could go online and write about how much I loved it!

So I can appreciate your excitement, Sou! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

--Jack