LICM Released In Kuwait!!!

Sou

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Sandi habibti you know what I think *LOL*

You look beautiful with your Cleopatra eyes n all....

and the "tuuuckk" HA HA I love you cuutiie :wub2:

and the great excitment.... I feel you really :wink2:

*hugs&kisses*

I can only imagine the cup is symbolic of the amount of TEA he made and drank in the process of making his album...maybe everyone around him saw him everyday like that??? It is such a contrast to the contents of the album though....this smooth calm looking tea-drinker wearing brown (like billy?), turns into a rainbow coloured, psycho-bable pop machine:shocked: as soon as the CD starts!!

And Sou, I am thrilled that Kuwait (and you) now have Mika.

I went again yesterday to check if anyone else has bought the CD and nothing, zip, nada! Grrr...the casheir dude thought I was insane and gave me the STRANGEST look on earth, but I guess he figured I was a obsessed, crazy and it would be safer to play along, lol.

I like your theory, that the calm, smooth, tea drinking and, beige shirt (gasp) Mika is a contrast to the eclectic Mika we've grown to know.

Congratulations, Sou! That's lovely! It's so odd to think of some people being fans and yet only being able to get his album now...

Luckily, I discovered who he was 3 days after his album came out, so I was able to go right out and buy it! I went to the Virgin store in NY where Mika had performed a few days ago, and if only I'd found earlier, I could have seen him too... but oh well! I was also so excited and silly, heh. I bought it and ran straight to my favorite coffeeshop, and then I showed it to the server, the guy who sat at the table next to me, everyone! And then I actually made the server lend me his computer so I could go online and write about how much I loved it!

So I can appreciate your excitement, Sou! :thumb_yello:

--Jack

Argh! A few days after he performed, I probably would've asked where he performed, standed there and basked in the fact that he was there...In case you haven't noticed, I am crazy - and proud lol. I think it's cute how you showed the server, the guy next to you...AND EVERYONE! What were their reactions?!

Souuuuuuuuuu i'm so happy for u !!!! and in the video u was so cute !!!!! LOL mabrooooook for ur cd !

Allah yebarek feek! Every time I watch the video, I relive the moment, fa kil shway I'm bouncing around like a crazed loon! WOOHOO! Bas kamain everytime I watch the video I noticed all these werid bits and bobs that I do..fdee7a! :blush-anim-cl: LOL!

your video is so sweet, sou!!! i'm really happy for you. tell me, how do you know you were the first to buy it?!?! THATS AMAZING.

Well, I checked all the other major music outlets and they hadn't even heard of Mika, I kept on going to Virgin everyday in hope that one day I'd find the CD, and I DID! In case you were wondering, Kuwait is a VERY small country with limited stores that sell Western music, so it was easy to go around and check for LICM. How did I know I'm the first? Simple, I asked if the CD has been bought...and the answer was, "you're the first to buy it" BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Virgin, as far as what I've checked, is the only store that sells LICM here in Kuwait.

Ha, that's so cute Sou. I can't wait until your first Mika concert if you get this excited over the CD :biggrin2:

Ahhh...touchy subject *sigh* It's hard for me to get out of "Nowheresville" to see Mika...Kuwait's way too far away, but hey, I shouldn't lose all hope, right? :)

Haha Sandi habibti you know what I think *LOL*

You look beautiful with your Cleopatra eyes n all....

and the "tuuuckk" HA HA I love you cuutiie

and the great excitment.... I feel you really :wink2:

*hugs&kisses*

Cleopatra eyes! Haha...lel asaf, the plan of the eyeliner didn't work (sa7? LOL) And shush, you don't have to point out the "tuuuckk", SHUUUSH! LOOOL! Fda7tini! :naughty:

Cleopatra eyes! Haha...lel asaf, the plan of the eyeliner didn't work (sa7? LOL) And shush, you don't have to point out the "tuuuckk", SHUUUSH! LOOOL! Fda7tini! :naughty:

What plan? :fisch:

Inti el fedi7a ya bent!

*whispers* I don't think anyone's noticed *yuhahaha*