looking for the ladys i met at glasgow gig 16th may

sharon30

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hia, im looking for the girls i met with my daughter megan at the glasgow barrowlands 16th may, pleeze get in touch if you read this.:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hello................you've come to the right place! Nice to see ya!

You should have a read of 'The tartan trouser thread'..........when you have a spare few hours! It documents the build up and the night step by step!

I know! There was mega excitment on here last week as you can imagine! The site is a bit mind blowing at first, especially now that it is so big and there are so many threads. In January it was a much slower pace! never mind, the more the Mika merrier!

Not that I am insinuating that you are old, but most of us girls of a certain age chat in the Oldlings thread, we have a real scraem in there.........you would be most welcome!

We have booked into a hotel for the novemeber gig and people are coming over from Italy and hopefully from the states! We are making a weekend of it

kath did you see the thread about the channel 4 documentry,u think thats for real?:biggrin2:

I think it is. I had an email from her today and the address she gave me to post my vid to was shepherds bush.

I am no good at the technical stuff so can't post the direct link but if you go to forums and choose general chin wagging the oldlings should be near the top.Go to last page

thanx kath. im just finding my way about on this wonderfull world of mika fans. its wicked. i want to hybernate until november and then wake up a week b4 the concert.:thumb_yello: . waaaa i cant wait.:insane:

you want a real mika world? come to mikaville!!! it's the newly founded mika- themed town and home on 63 mika fans so far! we'd love to have you, and you really can hbybernate here....it's like a second life!