If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

What's the scenerio? Come on now, I know you guys can be pretty imaginative. Mine is totally not dirty lol because I don't think of MIKA in that way:P He's just too cute :blush-anim-cl:

My scenerio

Anyways, I don't think we'd ever get off of the island lol I think we would talk a whole lot! and roast marshmellows every night and I'd force him to write songs about me :P Just kidding... actually wouldn't that be sweet? awww

Would it be lonely? For me, NO WAY!

So, close your eyes and just picture it lol:wink2:

*UPDATE: This thread has gotten to be known for a showcase of writing ability and story telling talent! Read the stories they're incredible! and be inspired to let loose and join in on the creativity!

NOTE: Some content can be described as something out of a romance novel lol... catch my drift?

MESSAGE TO MIKA: Hey Mika! If you read this thread, know that we think you'd like it because well some of the stories if not all have you as the hero! I thought that maybe you'd like this little thread because it was something different than your average "gossipy" ones. No offense to those thread starters :P

WE love you and hope you read our stories...

*** My character for you is a combination of Will Turner from Pirates lol and Johnny Depp from Chocolat! HOPE YOU LIKE IT***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, the moment i saw the title my mind turned to the gutter.

Yep I'd DEFINITELY never get off the island. Details undisclosed.

>_>

<_<

shifty eyes. LMAO

LOL !!

okay.. well no nothing dirty for me he's like my brother's age! LOL that would be um... weird? yeah. hmmmmm well i think we would find a way to get off the island! i mean he's pretty creative, and im pretty creative, so if we put our minds together we could probably find a way off the island. but then i would force him to keep in touch!!

i have to admit, i too have a filthy mind because i turned to the guttter when i read the title too.... but it would definately be fun... he he, after a while he'd get dreadlocks because of his curls!!!! ROTFLMAABTOAPMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKA WITH DREADLOCKS!!! we'd havge to put beads on them....

LOL !!

okay.. well no nothing dirty for me he's like my brother's age! LOL that would be um... weird? yeah. hmmmmm well i think we would find a way to get off the island! i mean he's pretty creative, and im pretty creative, so if we put our minds together we could probably find a way off the island. but then i would force him to keep in touch!!

On a desert Island with Mika.....hmmmmmmmmm It would be hot (I'm not talking about the temperature):naughty: Poor Mika, he doesn't like swimming with fish:roftl: Hope there's a fall just like in The Blue Lagoon:biggrin2:

ohwowitsnicka, would you consider your brother as handsome and charming as Mika? What does he do in life? Just kidding:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

it's a bit of a leading question isn't it..I mean, most of us are going to think the same thing..:blush-anim-cl:

But keeping it platonic - well I'd just like to chat. I love his speaking voice and he is so articulate and intelligent, and the airport accent:wub2:

Oh and I'd practise my French with him. And he could teach me Mandarin. And I would teach him Portuguese!

it's a bit of a leading question isn't it..I mean, most of us are going to think the same thing..:blush-anim-cl:

But keeping it platonic - well I'd just like to chat. I love his speaking voice and he is so articulate and thoughful about things, and the airport accent:wub2: and the laugh!

Oh and I'd practise my French with him. And he could teach me Mandarin. And I would teach him Portuguese! Maybe we'd invent our own private language.:biggrin2:

On a desert Island with Mika.....hmmmmmmmmm It would be hot (I'm not talking about the temperature):naughty: Poor Mika' date=' he doesn't like swimming with fish:roftl: Hope there's a fall just like in The Blue Lagoon:biggrin2:

ohwowitsnicka, would you consider your brother as handsome and charming as Mika? What does he do in life? Just kidding:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:[/quote']

LOLLLLLLLLL !! i thought u were serious for a second!!

I guess I would desperately try to make him laugh, what I think shouldn't be so hard because he's such a cheerful person anyway. Well, if nothing else works I'd tickle him :naughty: until his contageous giggle knocks me off my feet - LOL

Totally not dirty plan :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

LOLLLLLLLLL !! i thought u were serious for a second!!

No worry, I'm happy with my lovely boyfriend... For Mika, well I could review my priorities! :naughty:

And if we're on a desert island, I guess it's not like cheating... isn't it ???:wink2:

i would pass all the day talking with him and laughing... i love his laugh:wub2:

and i would like to sing and dance with him.... it would be really funny :roftl:

i wouldn´t like to be rescued never...:naughty:

and i could help him with his spanish A level...

i would make a treasure map and tell Mika that i had found it.

Then we would go on a grand adventure looking for this imaginary secret treasure.

i love Mika and i love adventures so this would be basically heaven.

I'll probably would have an asthma attack because Mika's so funny with his laugh and everything! He could teach me english accent (I so love it!) and I'll teach him to speak french with an accent from the Quebec province (French so love it!). I would cook him something in banana leaves... like fish or smth!

Well, I'll admit that my mind immediately thought of dirty things! Like how gross our hair will get without proper shampoo! And imagine, stuck on an island without toothpaste or mouthwash or hairbrushes or razors!

I'm sure that Mika and I would have a perfectly romantic time scavenging for drinking water and trying to dig a well with rocks and sticks we find. Then we'll try to figure out who does the cooking, and we'll both be awful at it (I'm a good cook, but on an island?) and Mika will get all annoyed with me because I'm vegan and will not want to eat animals! And I will tell him, "Well, you go find one and kill one then, if you're so high and mighty," and then we'll huff at each other and he'll call me unrealistic and go off in a snit.

I'll come after him saying that I'm sorry, and then we'll try to build a shelter and we'll fight again, because he has OCD and he'll want it just so, and I'll think he's being stupidly picky. Then my own OCD will kick in and we'll stare each other down like angry kittens.

After we build our posh love nest from beach debris, we'll try to figure out who gets to keep watch the first night to make sure there are no predators. I'll take the first watch, because I'm good at staying up, but then Mika's snoring will annoy me and I'll be tempted to kick him awake.

And so on... it will be lovely... :wub2:

--Jack

Guest Sofia

I would probably never get off that island! He is so cute and sweet that...well...I can't say more...:blush-anim-cl: lol

NOTE: Just because I didn't get dirty with my scenerio, doesn't mean you guys don't have to lol :wink2:

Anyways, I can't swim... so i imagine he'd have to teach me... even if he hates fishes:P

*sigh... He seems like he would be there to listen to you... really listen... and make you laugh if you were sad... awww

Well, I'll admit that my mind immediately thought of dirty things! Like how gross our hair will get without proper shampoo! And imagine, stuck on an island without toothpaste or mouthwash or hairbrushes or razors!

I'm sure that Mika and I would have a perfectly romantic time scavenging for drinking water and trying to dig a well with rocks and sticks we find. Then we'll try to figure out who does the cooking, and we'll both be awful at it (I'm a good cook, but on an island?) and Mika will get all annoyed with me because I'm vegan and will not want to eat animals! And I will tell him, "Well, you go find one and kill one then, if you're so high and mighty," and then we'll huff at each other and he'll call me unrealistic and go off in a snit.

I'll come after him saying that I'm sorry, and then we'll try to build a shelter and we'll fight again, because he has OCD and he'll want it just so, and I'll think he's being stupidly picky. Then my own OCD will kick in and we'll stare each other down like angry kittens.

After we build our posh love nest from beach debris, we'll try to figure out who gets to keep watch the first night to make sure there are no predators. I'll take the first watch, because I'm good at staying up, but then Mika's snoring will annoy me and I'll be tempted to kick him awake.

And so on... it will be lovely... :wub2:

--Jack

Oh Jack, stop it :lmao: You crack me up, I'm literally laughing tears :lmao::thumb_yello:

I can sooo imagine that, both of you on the island unshaved and smelly, Mika will get all crotchety because there's no chicken on the isle (in the original sense of course) and you boiled the water too hot for his imaginary tea bags.... LOL :roftl: