If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

The next morning, as we are making breakfast gruel from figs, I will say, "Mika, let me tell you all about my childhood so that you may understand me on a deeper level."

He will look deeply into my eyes, take my hand, and say in his angelic voice, "You just boiled out all our porridge. Can you please keep attention on the fire instead of staring at me?!"

--Jack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jack, stop it :lmao: You crack me up, I'm literally laughing tears :lmao::thumb_yello:

I can sooo imagine that, both of you on the island unshaved and smelly, Mika will get all crotchety because there's no chicken on the isle (in the original sense of course) and you boiled the water too hot for his imaginary tea bags.... LOL :roftl:

Well, I'm glad someone appreciates my stories! :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: The one I wrote for curly took me forever, and it disappeared without hardly being read!

And may I say, there WILL be chicken on the island. :-D I'm just not sure whether it would be Mika's preferred breed...

--Jack

Hee, I'm afraid that one isn't funny at all... it was an attempt at somewhat serious fanfiction! Curly said she needed to write a romance story about Mika for English class, and she was stuck, so I thought it would be fun to try and write one as inspiration! Except that I don't usually like to write fiction about real people, so I tried to make it a challenge to myself...

Here. :-) It's not that great, and well, it's a romance story... but oh well! I usually find fanfics about real people kind of creepy, so I hope this isn't excessively so...

--Jack

Well, I'll admit that my mind immediately thought of dirty things! Like how gross our hair will get without proper shampoo! And imagine, stuck on an island without toothpaste or mouthwash or hairbrushes or razors!

I'm sure that Mika and I would have a perfectly romantic time scavenging for drinking water and trying to dig a well with rocks and sticks we find. Then we'll try to figure out who does the cooking, and we'll both be awful at it (I'm a good cook, but on an island?) and Mika will get all annoyed with me because I'm vegan and will not want to eat animals! And I will tell him, "Well, you go find one and kill one then, if you're so high and mighty," and then we'll huff at each other and he'll call me unrealistic and go off in a snit.

I'll come after him saying that I'm sorry, and then we'll try to build a shelter and we'll fight again, because he has OCD and he'll want it just so, and I'll think he's being stupidly picky. Then my own OCD will kick in and we'll stare each other down like angry kittens.

After we build our posh love nest from beach debris, we'll try to figure out who gets to keep watch the first night to make sure there are no predators. I'll take the first watch, because I'm good at staying up, but then Mika's snoring will annoy me and I'll be tempted to kick him awake.

And so on... it will be lovely... :wub2:

--Jack

LMFAO. you are my favorite person. marry me? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

jk jk jk

Right... where are we?

Well, after making breakfast (and Mika eats most of it 'cause he's a growing boy and has needs) and gathering food, we'll actually end up with some spare time on our hands. I will take a dip in the ocean so as to clean up a bit, while Mika will refuse to go because he hates water and fishes! I will tell him that he smells, and he can't possibly be planning to avoid water forever! He of course will reply that he doesn't smell, and we will get into another spat. It will be so beautiful.

Grimy, smelly Mika... sopping wet me... on a beach... not talking to each other. Dreamy!

--Jack

Right... where are we?

Well, after making breakfast (and Mika eats most of it 'cause he's a growing boy and has needs) and gathering food, we'll actually end up with some spare time on our hands. I will take a dip in the ocean so as to clean up a bit, while Mika will refuse to go because he hates water and fishes! I will tell him that he smells, and he can't possibly be planning to avoid water forever! He of course will reply that he doesn't smell, and we will get into another spat. It will be so beautiful.

Grimy, smelly Mika... sopping wet me... on a beach... not talking to each other. Dreamy!

--Jack

you're funny, jack!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Only day two and it's already so dirty :naughty: Jeeez now I got so caught up in the story that I forgot all about my popcorn and Yoppa ate them all :sneaky2:

He he he... Gotta be vigilent !! I eat everything within my reach :blink:

hey, what about the story? .... ( to be honest it HAS a little bit of that *alkfhererbifkkes* blue lagoon story already :biggrin2::bleh: )

- didn't one of the erm... 'actors' have curly hair?....

Wasn't it the girl with the curly hair ?? :naughty: I do think it was :blink:

What story? Actors?

But right! Fire! Good idea!

As night falls, and we finish the second day on our Island of Love, the temperature drops suddenly. My clothes will probably still be a little damp from the wash, and so I'll be all ready to reconcile with Mika and make a fire. Since there seem to be no predators, we'll decide there's no need to keep watch. Here Mika's OCD is useful for once, and he gets a good fire going by rubbing sticks together just so.

So...

Sunset... waves crashing softly on finely grained sand... a warm, comfy fire, just big enough for two... We get our things together and lie down, preparing to sleep.

Then the wind blows.

"Hey," I will say to Mika gently, turning on my side to gaze into his beautiful face, framed by dirty (and yet so beautiful!) curls. "You still smell. Can't you get downwind?"

--Jack

What story? Actors?

As night falls, and we finish the second day on our Island of Love, the temperature drops suddenly. My clothes will probably still be a little damp from the wash, and so I'll be all ready to reconcile with Mika and make a fire. Since there seem to be no predators, we'll decide there's no need to keep watch. Here Mika's OCD is useful for once, and he gets a good fire going by rubbing sticks together just so.

So...

Sunset... waves crashing softly on finely grained sand... a warm, comfy fire, just big enough for two... We get our things together and lie down, preparing to sleep.

Then the wind blows.

"Hey," I will say to Mika gently, turning on my side to gaze into his beautiful face, framed by dirty (and yet so beautiful!) curls. "You still smell. Can't you get downwind?"

--Jack

ROTFLMAABTOAPMP!!!!! you are a genious!!!

What story? Actors?

So...

Then the wind blows.

--Jack

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2::roftl:

This is my story to go to bed :naughty:

...and he gets a good fire going by rubbing sticks together just so.

Brilliant :thumb_yello::roftl:

Then the wind blows.

"Hey," I will say to Mika gently, turning on my side to gaze into his beautiful face,

....and here I almost thought....

framed by dirty (and yet so beautiful!) curls. "You still smell. Can't you get downwind?"

Not. :roftl: