If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, i still don't remember them :roftl: :roftl: I'm actually wondering if i really saw the movie :roftl: I knew about Brooke Shield, though...

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, do yourself the favour and leave it at that :biggrin2:

Hee, I'm afraid that one isn't funny at all... it was an attempt at somewhat serious fanfiction! Curly said she needed to write a romance story about Mika for English class, and she was stuck, so I thought it would be fun to try and write one as inspiration! Except that I don't usually like to write fiction about real people, so I tried to make it a challenge to myself...

Here. :-) It's not that great, and well, it's a romance story... but oh well! I usually find fanfics about real people kind of creepy, so I hope this isn't excessively so...

--Jack

Wow! It's really good and makes me dream...:wub2:

we could repoplulate the earth!!!!

Oh yes! i can imagine little baby mikas walking around with curly brown hair!

that would be so cute!

Ok heres mine. gosh its hard to think of it without being dirty! what a challenge

The first night, tide is coming in, and the its only a few hours till sun set! all we have is one chocolate bar left between the two of us! MIKA being the usual growing boy EATS the almost all of it! leaves me less than one mouthfull! Which he licks and says "ya still want it now" I reply "are you kidding" and look at him and the bit of chocolate a couple more times before gathering the courage and getting over the grossness and eat it anyway!\

I light a fire and we lie down and watch the sunset together! "MIKA" I say rolling onto my side, looking him in the eye, "YOUR LOOKIN FOR FOOD for me TOMORROW" mika replys in a soft voice "where would you find food on an island like this" "in there" I reply pointing at the water! he stares at me with the most dirty of looks!

Im starting to get tired! mika wants to talk! "MIKA im cold, im wet and Hungry! not to mention scared!" mika rolls over and looks me in the eyes! "chicken?"

I roll over and put my back to him "how could you think of chicken at a time like this?"

Just then it starts to rain! we knock down some trees to make some demented Biverwack! as we lay down once again i cant get comfortable! "is everything ok?" mika asks, i shiver as i reply "apart from FREEZING to death over here,EVERYTHING iS Totally fine and dandy"

" take your wet clothes off then" mika says

"EXCUSE ME?" I scream

"Trust me" mika replies in the most caring way

.................To be continued.................

AWWWW!!!!!! OMG, HE WOULD CALL THE BOYS ALICE!!! ( you know the wierd thing - my brother's called alice!, and he is 20 with curly brown hair - he is a minimika ( but nowhere near as hot, and is eveil as he duct taped me to the stairs for a whole day once)) I WANT ONE!!!!

that would be so cute!

Ok heres mine. gosh its hard to think of it without being dirty! what a challenge

The first night, tide is coming in, and the its only a few hours till sun set! all we have is one chocolate bar left between the two of us! MIKA being the usual growing boy EATS the almost all of it! leaves me less than one mouthfull! Which he licks and says "ya still want it now" I reply "are you kidding" and look at him and the bit of chocolate a couple more times before gathering the courage and getting over the grossness and eat it anyway!\

I light a fire and we lie down and watch the sunset together! "MIKA" I say rolling onto my side, looking him in the eye, "YOUR LOOKIN FOR FOOD for me TOMORROW" mika replys in a soft voice "where would you find food on an island like this" "in there" I reply pointing at the water! he stares at me with the most dirty of looks!

Im starting to get tired! mika wants to talk! "MIKA im cold, im wet and Hungry! not to mention scared!" mika rolls over and looks me in the eyes! "chicken?"

I roll over and put my back to him "how could you think of chicken at a time like this?"

Just then it starts to rain! we knock down some trees to make some demented Biverwack! as we lay down once again i cant get comfortable! "is everything ok?" mika asks, i shiver as i reply "apart from FREEZING to death over here,EVERYTHING iS Totally fine and dandy"

"EXCUSE ME?" I scream

LOL ! i love it. especially the chicken part.

AWWWW!!!!!! OMG, HE WOULD CALL THE BOYS ALICE!!! ( you know the wierd thing - my brother's called alice!, and he is 20 with curly brown hair - he is a minimika ( but nowhere near as hot, and is eveil as he duct taped me to the stairs for a whole day once)) I WANT ONE!!!!

I like Alice for a boy, as long as it's not pronounce in french... But I think this name makes bad boys! LOL! Sorry I really did LOL with you're duct tape story:biggrin2:

that would be so cute!

"EXCUSE ME?" I scream

Nice:thumb_yello: but I'm waiting for the rest of it:naughty:

I think about it for a minuite, can I trust him? really?

"just do it!" mika says

so I do as I am told! "dont look!" I say

"wow, er put this on!" mika says!

Mika gets up and puts a blanket around me! and gives me a cuddle

"chicken?" he whispers

"chicken? why" I reply

we lay back down and i must have fell asleep because when i woke it was light and mika was gone! My clothes were dry, someone had kindly hung them from a tree!

but where was mika! i get dressed and walk down to the beach! there he was, with a fire and a billy on the top!

"good morning sleepyhead" mika says softly

"what are you doing?" i ask

"TEA?" he asks

"where did you find tea?"

"over there" he says pointing to this marvelous bush with the most beautiful of flowers!

"how do you know it is safe?"

"we dont but anything that looks that great and tastes equally the same, cant be too bad can it" he replys

"oh yes and look what we got for lunch" he says as he gets up goes away and comes back with the most biggest fattist juicyest fish I had ever seen

"WOW" I said my jaw almost touched the sand!

"but....but, you hate fish, and water" i said

"yes but we needed this more than I needed my fear of water!" he said as he sits down again!

"you did this....for me?" i said

mika just smiled!

"you go wash I have to do something first and then we can eat! there is a nice walm pool of water down the beach a bit, its a bit like a spa, with no bubbles!" he says

"yes sir" I said

so I walk down the beach for ages "so much for just down the beach" i say under my breath! but finally i got there! undressed and got in....aaahh hes right it was nice! i soak for a while! no sense of time!, and i get out and put a blanket around me, as it is the closest I have to a towel! I gather my clothes and go back towards camp!

as i aproach camp I begin to become unsure i hadnt taken a wrong turn somewhere! the place was set out like an a restraunt! with flowers and the fire in the middle, i apprach the fire and take in my surroundings! im a bit confused for a moment..................then someone touches me on the sholder! I jump!

"did i startle you" mika asks

"just a bit" i say

"here go into the Biverwack, there is a suprise waiting for you, i will wait here!" mika says in the most sweet of voices

so I again do as im told! afraid of what the surprise is! WOW, there lying on the bed was a coat of many colours made with different peaces of cloth im sure I notice! mika creeps up on me I turn to notice him! smiling with a very cocky but sweet smile! "do you like it?" he asks "wow" I reply as its all I could really honestly say!..........................................................

(maybe more to come but thats enough for now! :naughty:)

"just do it!" mika says

"chicken?" he whispers

"chicken? why" I reply

we lay back down and i must have fell asleep because when i woke it was light and mika was gone! My clothes were dry, someone had kindly hung them from a tree!

but where was mika! i get dressed and walk down to the beach! there he was, with a fire and a billy on the top!

"TEA?" he asks

"over there" he says pointing to this marvelous bush with the most beautiful of flowers!

"we dont but anything that looks that great and tastes equally the same, cant be too bad can it" he replys

"oh yes and look what we got for lunch" he says as he gets up goes away and comes back with the most biggest fattist juicyest fish I had ever seen

"yes but we needed this more than I needed my fear of water!" he said as he sits down again!

"you did this....for me?"

"you go wash I have to do something first and then we can eat! there is a nice walm pool of water down the beach a bit, its a bit like a spa, with no bubbles!" he says

"yes sir" I said

so I walk down the beach for ages "so much for just down the beach" i say under my breath! but finally i got there! undressed and got in....aaahh hes right it was nice! i soak for a while! no sense of time!, and i get out and put a blanket around me, as it is the closest I have to a towel! I gather my clothes and go back towards camp!

as i aproach camp I begin to become unsure i hadnt taken a wrong turn somewhere! the place was set out like an a restraunt! with flowers and the fire in the middle, i apprach the fire and take in my surroundings! im a bit confused for a moment..................then someone touches me on the sholder! I jump!

"just a bit" i say

"here go into the Biverwack, there is a suprise waiting for you, i will wait here!" mika says in the most sweet of voices

so I again do as im told! afraid of what the surprise is! WOW, there lying on the bed was a coat of many colours made with different peaces of cloth im sure I notice! mika cheaps up on me I turn to notice him! smiling with a very cocky but sweet smile! "do you like it?" he asks "wow" i reply its all i can say!

come food is ready!.........................

maybe more to come but thats enough for now! :naughty:

ahhhhhh Mika's so nice and fearless.....:biggrin2:

"just do it!" mika says

"chicken?" he whispers

"chicken? why" I reply

"TEA?" he asks

"you did this....for me?"

"yes sir" I said

"just a bit" i say

so I again do as im told! afraid of what the surprise is! WOW, there lying on the bed was a coat of many colours made with different peaces of cloth im sure I notice! mika cheaps up on me I turn to notice him! smiling with a very cocky but sweet smile! "do you like it?" he asks "wow" i reply its all i can say!

come food is ready!.........................

maybe more to come but thats enough for now! :naughty:

i love it, its so fun to read :D