If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not dirty, not dirty, not dirty! NOPE cant do it. lol, ill sleep on it and see what i can come up with in the morning. you guys are doing great, i especially like jack's:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i had to leave the computer soo many times or i would have choked on my own laughter! i also read your story, it was really good:thumb_yello: you, myfriend, have a gift.

well g'nite to you all!:cool:

"put it on" he says as he picks it up!

"er mika im not wearing anything under here!"

"I know..." he smiles

He puts the coat on me! it goes all the way down to my ankles!

I look down at this amaising garment as I take in the colours, again im pretty sure i notice the cloth from which it is made of, although i can not place them! I look up and mika is standing in front of me! his face slowly approches mine,

"MIKA I SMELL BURNING!" I mention

“Its just the fire” he says softly, "Shhh" he says leaning in for the kill once again

I blush, I smile shyly and bow my head! mika smiles again and puts his hand in mine and leads me back down to the beach! we sit down on a bed of colourfull flowers, as he puts his arm around me I look at him, there it is again that cocky but sweet smile! his face is soft and he leans towards me again!

"MIKA!!! THE fish!" I scream

"oh, damn!" he says "SEE! Im sure I told you I cant cook!"

"it will be fine" I assure him

he is watching me intently as i shell the tasty white fish out of its charcoal burnt shell, and serve it!

"taste it" I tell him

"but it was burnt" he says

"not entirely, Trust me" I say

he takes a tiny piece and puts it on his tongue in a very teasing way!

"how, when did you learn to do that"

I wink at him, he starts to eat his fish with his hands, I do the same.

When mika is finished he starts to suck his fingers one by one in the most provocative way! theres that smile again!

i lay back to catch the sunset! mika lays down beside me! he rolls over to talk to me, to look me in the eye!

he leans in and to kiss me, I relax and think ok im ready for this! As I take one more glimpse of the sky, mika’s face is so soft and caring and close to mine our lips just touch and I scream

"COCONUTS!!!!"

"Coconuts?" mika replies with a very rejected and confused look on his face

"No, Mika look UP" I say as I point above me!

Mika looks up! "would you look at that" he says under his breath

mika gives me a small kiss on the cheek and says "wait here" as he gets up and disappears again.

I wait, I wait for ages! I listen to the fire crackle and look at the stars as I wonder when he will be back!

about what seemed like hours, mika returns! coconuts in hand!

He opens one on the rock beside the water, he takes his finger and runs it around the inside rim of 1/2 of the coconut, making his finger wet, and then tastes it! Then he feeds me its milk!.........................................

Mika asks "what do we do with it now?"

"string them up to dry them out!" i reply

"with what?" he replies

I get up and find a piece of flax that i weaved together to make a line! then string the halves by the tree!

I sit back down beside him, he sits up and asks "you didn't tell me you could weave"

"you never asked" I reply!

We lie talking for a while and the fire starts to go out, i start to get up to keep it going Mika pulls me back

"No, let it go out" he whispers softly……….................................................

"I know..." he smiles

I look down at this amaising garment as I take in the colours, again im pretty sure i notice the cloth from which it is made of, although i can not place them! I look up and mika is standing in front of me! his face slowly approches mine,

“Its just the fire†he says softly, "Shhh" he says leaning in for the kill once again

I blush, I smile shyly and bow my head! mika smiles again and puts his hand in mine and leads me back down to the beach! we sit down on a bed of colourfull flowers, as he puts his arm around me I look at him, there it is again that cocky but sweet smile! his face is soft and he leans towards me again!

he is watching me intently as i shell the tasty white fish out of its charcoal burnt shell, and serve it!

"taste it" I tell him

When mika is finished he starts to suck his fingers one by one in the most provocative way! theres that smile again!

i lay back to catch the sunset! mika lays down beside me! he rolls over to talk to me, to look me in the eye!

he leans in and to kiss me, I relax and think ok im ready for this! As I take one more glimpse of the sky, mika’s face is so soft and caring and close to mine our lips just touch and I scream

"COCONUTS!!!!"

mika gives me a small kiss on the cheek and says "wait here" as he gets up and disappears again.

I wait, I wait for ages! I listen to the fire crackle and look at the stars as I wonder when he will be back!

He opens one on the rock beside the water, he takes his finger and runs it around the inside rim of 1/2 of the coconut, making his finger wet, and then tastes it! Then he feeds me its milk!.........................................

"with what?" he replies

I get up and find a piece of flax that i weaved together to make a line! then string the halves by the tree!

I sit back down beside him, he sits up and asks "you didn't tell me you could weave"

We lie talking for a while and the fire starts to go out, i start to get up to keep it going Mika pulls me back

"No, let it go out" he whispers softly……….................................................

Oh my! I'm glad I started this thread lol... YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! I mean it, it reminds me of something out of "A Great and Terrible BEauty" You can do a whole lot with that talent... myself I'm going to be an actress/writer/fashion designer/ everything lol... so maybe you can write the script and I'll star in it lol! Can you imagine starring in a film with MIKA? Wow... lol... We're all friendly now with one another, but just wait... when the time comes for mika to chose his leading lady... there will be fist fights lol:wink2:

HOLY CRAPPPPPPPP i'm about to wet my pants if you dont continue, RosinaKiwi!!!

Jack- I HIGHLY ENOJOY YOUR FIC LMFAO.

i'll make an attempt at writing soon but my days are consumed with bumming around XD i promise I will soon XD

Oh my! I'm glad I started this thread lol... YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! I mean it, it reminds me of something out of "A Great and Terrible BEauty" You can do a whole lot with that talent... myself I'm going to be an actress/writer/fashion designer/ everything lol... so maybe you can write the script and I'll star in it lol! Can you imagine starring in a film with MIKA? Wow... lol... We're all friendly now with one another, but just wait... when the time comes for mika to chose his leading lady... there will be fist fights lol:wink2:

PSSSHHHH NOWAY IM GONNA BE THE LEADING LADY *pummels* LMAO

p.s. bonjourmika, I'm gonna be all those things too! WOW cool HAHA

PSSSHHHH NOWAY IM GONNA BE THE LEADING LADY *pummels* LMAO

p.s. bonjourmika, I'm gonna be all those things too! WOW cool HAHA

LOL WE MIKA fans are so multi dimensional :P and very creative i might add... I think MIKA would be very proud... I've never known a following like the MIKA fanclub :)

I absolutly loved reading everything everyone has wrote.

i would but i have that nagging little voice "what if they don't like it?"

maybe i'll get bold. most likely not.

i want to read more!!

please?

LOL WE MIKA fans are so multi dimensional :P and very creative i might add... I think MIKA would be very proud... I've never known a following like the MIKA fanclub :)

TOTALLY! all the other fan forums i've been on had many nasty people and there are like zero here :thumb_yello:

we all rock. period.

HAHAHA!

"I know..." he smiles

“Its just the fire†he says softly, "Shhh" he says leaning in for the kill once again

"taste it" I tell him

"COCONUTS!!!!"

"with what?" he replies

*HUBBAHUBBA*Love_Struck.gif I love this thread Palm_Tree.gif

aww thanks people!

ok are you ready for just a little bit more! im afraid this might be the last bit for today/tonight! i think ive been at it too long!

Coome ooon! Yes we're ready :thumb_yello::naughty:

WARNING: this one is just a bit dirtier than the last ones! (couldn't help it!)

I lie back and listen to the waves crash against the shore! There are no blankets yet I feel strangely warm! his heat beside me! I turn to look at his face and all I see is his bright eyes staring back at me!

“What” he asked!

“Nothing” I say shyly

“Good” he says softly as he repositions himself beside me!

Mika rolls over and I feel nervous! I try my best not to show it

“whats wrong?” he asks caringly

“nothing, im just nervous I guess” I say

He giggles

He rolls onto his back and pulls my head towards him! I roll onto my side as I lay my head oh his chest his arm around my sholder. His fingers dance against my skin and his curls tickle my neck!

“Theres nothing to be worried about” he says

I just sigh as I take this all in,

“your interesting” he says

“interesting is that good” I reply

“I wouldn’t want it any other way!” he says

I smile “uniqueness defines us all?”

“exactly” he whispers as he kisses my hair!

I look up and look him in the eyes! His face is soft and he has this kinky smile! As if he was planning something! He puts his other hand around my waist and rolls over on top of me in one swift movement! He whispers sweet somethings my ear “it will all be alright, you’ll see” before carefully kissing my ear and then neck! Fingers descend! “Trust me” he whispers! I close my eyes one last time! Overcome by feelings I could never have imagined! I never wanted it to end! As soon as it had begun it ended! Both of us snuggled together as one Breathless after our endeavor……………………..

WARNING: this one is just a bit dirtier than the last ones! (couldn't help it!)

I lie back and listen to the waves crash against the shore! There are no blankets yet I feel strangely warm! his heat beside me! I turn to look at his face and all I see is his bright eyes staring back at me!

“What†he asked!

“Nothing†I say shyly

“Good†he says softly as he repositions himself beside me!

Mika rolls over and I feel nervous! I try my best not to show it

“whats wrong?†he asks caringly

“nothing, im just nervous I guess†I say

He giggles

He rolls onto his back and pulls my head towards him! I roll onto my side as I lay my head oh his chest his arm around my sholder. His fingers dance against my skin and his curls tickle my neck!

“Theres nothing to be worried about†he says

I just sigh as I take this all in,

“your interesting†he says

“interesting is that good†I reply

“I wouldn’t want it any other way!†he says

I smile “uniqueness defines us all?â€

“exactly†he whispers as he kisses my hair!

I look up and look him in the eyes! His face is soft and he has this kinky smile! As if he was planning something! He puts his other hand around my waist and rolls over on top of me in one swift movement! He whispers sweet somethings my ear “it will all be alright, you’ll see†before carefully kissing my ear and then neck! Fingers descend! “Trust me†he whispers! I close my eyes one last time! Overcome by feelings I could never have imagined! I never wanted it to end! As soon as it had begun it ended! Both of us snuggled together as one Breathless after our endeavor……………………..

HOTHOTHOT!!!

I love it haha you're a brilliant writer :thumb_yello::biggrin2: