If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

LOL, girls, it's half past eight in the morning here, I have rarely recovered from Jack's homework help (which is a wonderful story, you all should read it!) and now you do that to me :roftl:

I already did! it was so wow!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I love this thread!!! I saw the title of this thread and thought...oh no I better stay away from it...but I couldn't resist!!!

I love reading these stories they're so fun to read!

hey, what about the story? .... ( to be honest it HAS a little bit of that *alkfhererbifkkes* blue lagoon story already :biggrin2::bleh: )

- didn't one of the erm... 'actors' have curly hair?....

OMG I love that film "Blue Lagoon", this thread does resemble a bit.... :roftl::naughty::blush-anim-cl:

see,I`m just curious ,why not start a fanfic thread? Mika needs reading material too :D

Hmmm yea seems like everything's coming "out" in the open in one way or another....so WHY NOT?! :roftl::bleh:

What's the scenerio? Come on now, I know you guys can be pretty imaginative. Mine is totally not dirty lol because I don't think of MIKA in that way:P He's just too cute :blush-anim-cl:

My scenerio

Anyways, I don't think we'd ever get off of the island lol I think we would talk a whole lot! and roast marshmellows every night and I'd force him to write songs about me :P Just kidding... actually wouldn't that be sweet? awww

Would it be lonely? For me, NO WAY!

So, close your eyes and just picture it lol:wink2:

I would lose the last 10 pounds (and then some) that I've never seemed to do! :thumb_yello:

BUT THEN SO WOULD MIKA!:

I couldn't shower, and there'd be no toilet paper and no flush - eeww.:puking:

Although I'd be thinner, I'd look and smell yucky and MIKA would not want to touch me with a 3 foot stick!

A desert Island with Mika? Mmmmmm....interesting...........we could play catch with a coconut.......? :thumb_yello: Or go skinny dipping...........?:shocked: Or.............sing songs to eachother...........?:cool: Or have lots of sexytime........! Yeah baby!!! :wub2: LOL!!!!!:biggrin2: .

He could sing for me at night when it gets scary ^^ And we could sit and watch the sunset in a very romantic way. Other romanitc thigns as well :wub2::wink2:

And we'd probably would have lots of fun, trying to find food and water and building shelters and other inventions ^^

I love your stories! ^^ Escpecially Rosinas fanfic :wub2:

I would lose the last 10 pounds (and then some) that I've never seemed to do! :thumb_yello:

BUT THEN SO WOULD MIKA!:

I couldn't shower, and there'd be no toilet paper and no flush - eeww.:puking:

Although I'd be thinner, I'd look and smell yucky and MIKA would not want to touch me with a 3 foot stick!

you never know! bear in mind that mika would also not have showered or used toilet paper and you have to do something to pass the time when its only you and him...................

He could sing for me at night when it gets scary ^^ And we could sit and watch the sunset in a very romantic way. Other romanitc thigns as well :wub2::wink2:

And we'd probably would have lots of fun, trying to find food and water and building shelters and other inventions ^^

I love your stories! ^^ Escpecially Rosinas fanfic :wub2:

thanks, just wait theres another installment tomorrow!

omg, hard question. i don't know if he has some fears but i guess that being alone with me, we try toghether to face the fears and everything. and towards " dirty thoughts", that depends. the longer is time that we spend on the island the more the inevitable will happend. it's the human nature. don't get me wrong girls, would be a pleasure. but shame on me. i've just cheeted my husbant ( only in dream) . shame, shame, crina.( but it would be so good...... i think). ah, girls why do we distress one another?

Well, I'll admit that my mind immediately thought of dirty things! Like how gross our hair will get without proper shampoo! And imagine, stuck on an island without toothpaste or mouthwash or hairbrushes or razors!

I'm sure that Mika and I would have a perfectly romantic time scavenging for drinking water and trying to dig a well with rocks and sticks we find. Then we'll try to figure out who does the cooking, and we'll both be awful at it (I'm a good cook, but on an island?) and Mika will get all annoyed with me because I'm vegan and will not want to eat animals! And I will tell him, "Well, you go find one and kill one then, if you're so high and mighty," and then we'll huff at each other and he'll call me unrealistic and go off in a snit.

I'll come after him saying that I'm sorry, and then we'll try to build a shelter and we'll fight again, because he has OCD and he'll want it just so, and I'll think he's being stupidly picky. Then my own OCD will kick in and we'll stare each other down like angry kittens.

After we build our posh love nest from beach debris, we'll try to figure out who gets to keep watch the first night to make sure there are no predators. I'll take the first watch, because I'm good at staying up, but then Mika's snoring will annoy me and I'll be tempted to kick him awake.

And so on... it will be lovely... :wub2:

--Jack

Sounds like so much fun and very realistic....very funny:naughty:

This idea on the other hand freaks me out!! I've a very extreme fear of the ocean. Rivers and lakes I can handle...but staring at the ocean when I'm near it gives me palpitations and I have difficulty breathing. I can't swim and for the life of me will not step into the sea....It will probably be the death of me...unless of course I get air-lifted out or something... (notice no mention of Mika??- its not on purpose) So it wouldn't be much fun...

Sounds like so much fun and very realistic....very funny:naughty:

This idea on the other hand freaks me out!! I've a very extreme fear of the ocean. Rivers and lakes I can handle...but staring at the ocean when I'm near it gives me palpitations and I have difficulty breathing. I can't swim and for the life of me will not step into the sea....It will probably be the death of me...unless of course I get air-lifted out or something... (notice no mention of Mika??- its not on purpose) So it wouldn't be much fun...

You and Mika on a desert island :roftl: oh dear you'd be a useless pair with your combined ocean/fish fear!!!

Seriously though, I can't imagine being afraid of the ocean but that's the thing with phobia isn't it- one man's poison etc... For me, staring at the sea is the ultimate in chill-out experience. Next to staring at Mika, of course.

:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

You and Mika on a desert island :roftl: oh dear you'd be a useless pair with your combined ocean/fish fear!!!

Seriously though, I can't imagine being afraid of the ocean but that's the thing with phobia isn't it- one man's poison etc... For me, staring at the sea is the ultimate in chill-out experience. Next to staring at Mika, of course.

:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Its the endless expanse of it all- there's no end!!!

It's soooo deep, I'd die from fear before I drowned I think???!!

Its the endless expanse of it all- there's no end!!!

It's soooo deep, I'd die from fear before I drowned I think???!!

I have a fear of drowning but not a fear of water! I can swim under water for small amounts of time! after which time I start to panic! I love the ocean more than a swimming pool though, weird i know, the ocean is more natural and I almost drowned many times in pools!

I'm waiting patiently... :wub2:

very good :thumb_yello:

And here it is. Me and Mika on a desert island.

Mmmm, let me think. I don't think I would have time to complain about the heat. Just Mika and I. Wow! The mind boggles.

And here it is. Me and Mika on a desert island.

Mmmm, let me think. I don't think I would have time to complain about the heat. Just Mika and I. Wow! The mind boggles.

come on, all ya do is think and then put fingers to keyboard and type, i didnt even know i could do it!

Hi everyone.

If I was lucky enough to be stranded on a desert island with Mika I would do the following things:

1. Ask him for his mobile phone number

2. Ask him whether he likes sport specifically football, if he likes football.

3. I would ask his what team he likes.

4. Ask him if he likes quizzes and has a good memory.

5. Ask him if he has any advice for me about what career I should choose

6. Ask him whether or not I would make a good popstar or entertainer

7. Ask him if he could teach me how to sing

8. Ask him about what he has interested in

9. Ask him what he likes/dislikes.

10. Ask him why he decided to do this job

I hope this is imaginative enough for you guys.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007