If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

Lol, his mobile phone number.

That wouldn't do much good if he didn't bring it. :sad:

Ahaha, but it would be awesome if he did! I'd go to different ends of the Island and call him.

"*ring* Hello?"

"MIKA?!"

"...yes?"

"Guess what I see!"

"...sa-"

"SAND!"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

urm.....stranded on a desert island??

well i go by the saying all for one...

i'd wait for a while then when hungry... cook him

i'll keep his hair and sell it...:bleh:

jokes....i like island i like mika and i like scenarios...

but my ideas are not made for this site :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

LOVE IT!

Lol, his mobile phone number.

That wouldn't do much good if he didn't bring it. :sad:

Ahaha, but it would be awesome if he did! I'd go to different ends of the Island and call him.

"*ring* Hello?"

"MIKA?!"

"...yes?"

"Guess what I see!"

"...sa-"

"SAND!"

If Mika and I was stranded on the desert island we would,

sing all his songs from start to finish. It would keep us entertained for a while.

omg? is this what we've desceded to? ....... mika fanfics?!!! OH GOOD GOD!!!! so long as people don't start writing mika SLASHFIC......ewwww.....ugh.....

Um... excuse me, why in the world NOT?

Please let's not be homophobic here.

--Jack

EDIT: okay nevermind, found out on wikipedia :doh:

EDIT again: no, I still don't get it :blink: What exactly is slashfic? fanfic written about gay guys by girls? :blink:

Yeah, basically, but it doesn't have to be by girls, though usually it is. Technically, it's a fanfic where the main focus is a male/male romantic pairing, and usually the term only applies for when it's non-canon. (That is, when it's not a pairing that's been established in the original book/movie, whatever it is that you're writing fanfic about.)

Some people don't like slash because they don't like how it presents their favorite characters as gay. But since we don't know Mika's sexuality, writing him with a girl is exactly the same as writing slash about him.

(Technically, I think it's silly to write fic about real people in either case.)

--Jack

Yeah, basically, but it doesn't have to be by girls, though usually it is. Technically, it's a fanfic where the main focus is a male/male romantic pairing, and usually the term only applies for when it's non-canon. (That is, when it's not a pairing that's been established in the original book/movie, whatever it is that you're writing fanfic about.)

Some people don't like slash because they don't like how it presents their favorite characters as gay. But since we don't know Mika's sexuality, writing him with a girl is exactly the same as writing slash about him.

(Technically, I think it's silly to write fic about real people in either case.)

--Jack

Thanks Jack for the crash course about slashfic. Easier to understand than wikipedia!

I consider "Breathe" the ultimate slashfic! ;-) Because you can choose it to be anyway you like!

--Jack

P.S. I've got to stop saying "I think Real-person fic is silly and vaguely wrong!" and then writing it...

--Jack

Ah thank you very much :mf_rosetinted: In that case I fail to see the difference between slashfic and fanfic, but eh :boxed:

I consider "Breathe" the ultimate slashfic! ;-) Because you can choose it to be anyway you like!

--Jack

P.S. I've got to stop saying "I think Real-person fic is silly and vaguely wrong!" and then writing it...

BTW, I've read it now 5 times (and enjoyed it each time more) and somehow during the last two times Jem transformed into a boy. I think he'll stay there. It's a match :thumb_yello: . Oh, and I think I will never get over the 'I can't kiss you while you're driving' bit. And everything else. The images and how you refer to the title during the whole story. So beautiful. Write a book. I'll buy it.

Oh my god, some of you have the most extremely imagination :shocked: (you almost scared me away, but I have decided to try to join you, although my English sucks!):boxed:

Mika and me on an island. Well, after spending a couple of minutes in shock, I would start a conversation. Of course, he will be very sad and scared, so I will have to comfort him. Then we will start a very deep conversation about live and death and everything in between.

Then, when we are done getting to know each other, all the fun is going to begin.

I can see us making sandcastles, playing in the water, climbing the trees, eating coconuts and staying up all night, watching the stars and having fun.

Actually, it is going to be so great, that when the rescuing team is going to come looking for us, we will hide in the forest, and stay forever in paradise. A whole new life!

Mhh, that is my feature!:bleh:

...I did promise to put up another one today, didn't I? Oh well, continued from pg. 6 of this thread...

The next day, Mika will decide to take over the cooking duties, given how I'll have boiled out all the water last time, and send me off to scavenge for food. I will very sexily search around in the dirt and scratchy tree branches and brambles, and return with an armload of roots, grasses, wild berries, bananas, and a couple of ripe melons. To my surprise, I'll see Mika coming out of the water, soaking wet!

"Didn't you hate water?" I'll ask.

"I do," Mika will reply sweetly, "but I had to realize that some things are more important, and we need it for cooking."

"Oh wow," I'll breathe incredulously, "And you showered! I can't believe you did that... for me?"

Mika will straighten up, water droplets glistening on his curls... and he will turn to me with a look that can only be described...

...as what's wrong with you? "No... not dying of starvation, that's what I meant is more important! And I tripped and fell in!"

Then we will fry up the bananas and cook the roots in the seawater, and sit down and start eating. Mika will put away the melons because he says he wants to save the best for last. He will begin to eat the berries in his flirting way, teasingly popping them into his mouth one by one, giving me a cheeky glance as he does so, until I can't stand it anymore so I lean over and kiss him!

"Whoa whoa whoa!" he will cry, nearly choking on his berries and pushing me away. "What are you doing?!"

"You were teasing me with licking your fingers! And you were looking coyly at me!"

Mika will bury his head in his hands and groan. "I was eating... and I was looking at you because you had a right weird look on your face. You only think I was 'teasing' you because you are crazy! And I almost choked!"

Then he'll feel bad, and try to explain. "Just because I don't want to confirm whether or not I'm gay doesn't mean that... Look, I'm sorry, you're just not my type! It's not something I'm into!"

"What are you into, then?" I'll pout.

"Melons!" Mika will go over to the stash of melons and caress them fondly. "Apples are okay too, but melons! Firm, ripe, luscious, delicious melons! Why did you think I was looking at Lisa Hoffman's cleavage?"

"...You really are a pervo!" I will say.

The End.

I truly love you; Jack!!

And I'm dying to see that: "I will very sexily search around in the dirt" LOL

And I like the kiss part :bleh:

And do you know that youtube video where Mika is given a melon and gets all dreamy about it? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxeKjKy2mY

Look around 2:40

Oh and BTW maybe you can put in a nutshell for me what post-gay is supposed to mean...?

Oh, yes, the kiss part is verrry sensuous! Like how he'll be all gagging and choking on his food and I'll be all smudged with dirt and grass-stains and mud! So hot!

I completely forgot about the video, but as you can see, I am right! I just have a channel into that boy's head, you know? We've got this connection, I totally know what he thinks.

As for post-gay, um, that's a bit hard to explain... do you know much about postmodern theory? Post-gay has to do with seeing the word "gay" as a cultural construct and believing that we have gotten past that, and no longer have to operate within the categories of either "gay" or straight." For instance, I prefer to generally think of myself as "queer." Which doesn't even necessarily have to do with a specific sexuality, but with a sensibility.

--Jack

Oh, yes, the kiss part is verrry sensuous! Like how he'll be all gagging and chocking on his food and I'll be all smudged with dirt and grass-stains and mud! So hot!

Exactly - OMG, you're really gifted transferring images. I'm so :lmao:

I completely forgot about the video, but as you can see, I am right! I just have a channel into that boy's head, you know? We've got this connection, I totally know what he thinks.

Never had a doubt about that.:biggrin2:

As for post-gay, um, that's a bit hard to explain... do you know much about postmodern theory? Post-gay has to do with seeing the word "gay" as a cultural construct and believing that we have gotten past that, and no longer have to operate within the categories of either "gay" or straight." For instance, I prefer to generally think of myself as "queer." Which doesn't even necessarily have to do with a specific sexuality, but with a sensibility.

Thank you, this was pretty clear and understandable. I knew you'd help me out of my ignorance :thumb_yello:

I truly love you; Jack!!

I love you too, Jack!

wow! Do write a book, I'll buy it! (maybe not about Mika) but please write smth you're really fantastic :huglove:

Get off !!! Jack is mine :sneaky2:

*eats the last pop corns out of Kata's hand and is happy with that :naughty: *