Mika secret gig in London - 1 July 2007

lozwinter

Yeah those ones :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

but make sure they have the promotional design on them because i dont have codes on the bottles i have at the moment :boxed:

sorry im just good at confusing people :wink2:

No I think i'm just easily confused :blink:

I know what you mean though. I'll go raid the Co-Op tomorrow :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not so bad i guess every bottle you buy i think you get a free tune off itunes ....or maybe i was just lucky with the bottle i got and won it...im not sure

i didnt even realise there was a secret Mika concert on the 1st of July :blink:

was just thinking....if he still flight with low cost companies (like Ryanair) i could have had a chance to meet him at the airport on sunday!!:naughty:

*keep dreaming, mirti*:mf_rosetinted:

was just thinking....if he still flight with low cost companies (like Ryanair) i could have had a chance to meet him at the airport on sunday!!:naughty:

*keep dreaming, mirti*:mf_rosetinted:

I think he goes by Eurostar... I don't know why i think that, though :blink:

by train?? thought he would catch british airways or something like that..

maybe another cover like Hips Don't Lie could be made??:bleh:

It's funny I thought the same thing. It saves all the airport hassle.

People take the Eurostar to go shopping for the day and back home again. Shouldn't be a big deal to be in Paris one night and London the next.

Does anybody have any idea if it's possible to attend even without those codes? Like how to discover where the secret gig will take place and turn up?

Paris-London: less than 3 hours and hop you're there! Can't count how many hours I've spent in it lol (Oh God I miss London so much).

Agree with you: he's working far too much (I already posted my thoughts on another thread) and I guess he must have a lot of pressure to do more and more, and maybe he's willing that too, but he's got to realise that sanity and health is the most important and without these he won't be able to to go on. He's going to collapse if he does not get a bit reasonable.

ive just got back from buying a 2ltre bottle of promotional coke :naughty:

But i guess i gotta drink it all before i tear the label off it....its just the way i am :roftl:

Do You Get Points In Every Bottle? Where Is The Concert?? What Milliletres Must It Be??? If Anyoone Knows The Awnsers To Them Pm Me 'cos I Won't Check Back And I Get Worried!! Also, How Many Tix Available?

Eurostar is probably as quick if you factor in the time it takes to get to and from the airport at both ends and the hanging around you have to do.

and considering he hates flying...you're right!:thumb_yello:

a 500ml bottle gives you 2 points

a 6 pack of cans gives you 1 point

not sure how much a 2 litre bottle would give you though

so far i have only entered to win Concert tickets once :blink:

it is drawn every minute to win a free song on itunes, every hour to win a 80gb ipod and its drawn every week to win the concert tickets:thumb_yello:

Yes you do need 3 points to enter for the chance to win the tickets

ahh its at times like this i am glad to be in such a big family as i can now get the codes from everyone :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

im there steeling their wrappers before they have even finished thier drink :roftl:

Ok so i just went on to the coke website a few minutes ago to punch in my code....and there wasnt the option for a secret Mika concert instead it is now groove armada :shocked:

Anyone else got this?

Bexx, wasn't Mika July 1st? Groove Armada is July 7th. Does that mean that all of the entries for Mika are already in and they are just going to draw it soon and the next weeks draw will be for Groove Armada?

Bexx, wasn't Mika July 1st? Groove Armada is July 7th. Does that mean that all of the entries for Mika are already in and they are just going to draw it soon and the next weeks draw will be for Groove Armada?

thats what i mean ...i went to enter for a gig ticket expecting it to say Mika july 1st but it said groove armada july 7th

perhaps they have finished the mika concert entries already in which case i only got to enter once :blink:

and do you know what im thinking...i think the july 1st mika concert may be the same one TBA are holding??

im just guessing though :boxed: