Mika secret gig in London - 1 July 2007

lozwinter

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and do you know what im thinking...i think the july 1st mika concert may be the same one TBA are holding??

im just guessing though :boxed:

At the interview for the TBA thing we were asked if we were available at the end of June so i don't think it is the same one. :blink:

At the interview for the TBA thing we were asked if we were available at the end of June so i don't think it is the same one. :blink:

but what if you are going to be filmed leading up to the concert...they want you at the end of june to film the night before reactions / expectations and the concert is on the 1st july :biggrin2:

but what if you are going to be filmed leading up to the concert...they want you at the end of june to film the night before reactions / expectations and the concert is on the 1st july :biggrin2:

Well, i suppose anything is possible, but they will be filming your journey to the gig so.........:blink:

Who knows though! LOL!! I think i'm giving up guessing about stuff now as most things are t**s up!! LOL!!! :biggrin2::roftl::thumb_yello:

Do you think they have drawn this Bexx? I wonder how many tickets there are going? I would imagine they award more prizes than tickets, because not everyone will turn up?

Anyone know how this all works?

How can we find out where it is?

Do you think they have drawn this Bexx? I wonder how many tickets there are going? I would imagine they award more prizes than tickets, because not everyone will turn up?

Anyone know how this all works?

How can we find out where it is?

Babs your guess is as good as mine i was thinking of emailing them to ask them but they are such a huge company i think my mail would go upon deaf ears :boxed:

The problem is there are so many places it could be. Also it is a Sunday, so is it daytime, or evening, the possibilities are endless!

do you recon if we asked them nicely about details they would tell us :naughty:

OMG!!!! I could cry!!!

I've just bought twelve cans of coke with the codes!!!! The competition has finished!!!!!!! Now it's Groove Armada that you can enter to their gig!!!!!!!! Bollocks!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

OMG!!!! I could cry!!!

I've just bought twelve cans of coke with the codes!!!! The competition has finished!!!!!!! Now it's Groove Armada that you can enter to their gig!!!!!!!! Bollocks!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

I've done the same...and I hate coke :thumbdown:

OMG!!!! I could cry!!!

Yes sucks doesnt it...i have about 15 points on my coke site now and i AM NOT entering Groove Armada:thumbdown:

Well I am confused, because I still have 14 points which I had when I thought I had entered the draw for Mika.

But that site is a bit of a nightmare, because it kept telling me to enter codes, then it kept telling me to log in, round and round, so I am not sure what I have been entered for. I think I will e mail them. If I can.

This is what it says in the terms and conditions.

There are 5 pairs of tickets to gigs in London to be won every week. Prizes include cover for return travel to London and 1 nights 3* bed and breakfast accommodation for 2 people. All other expenses must be incurred by the winner.

There are weekly draws, but the Mika one has gone now so there was only one draw for the Mika gig, so only 5 pairs of tickets?

Am I getting this right?

Which gig IS this then?

It's got to be the secret TBA one surely?

This is what it says in the terms and conditions.

There are 5 pairs of tickets to gigs in London to be won every week. Prizes include cover for return travel to London and 1 nights 3* bed and breakfast accommodation for 2 people. All other expenses must be incurred by the winner.

There are weekly draws, but the Mika one has gone now so there was only one draw for the Mika gig, so only 5 pairs of tickets?

Am I getting this right?

Which gig IS this then?

It's got to be the secret TBA one surely?

welll thats exactly what i think aswell :bleh:

right, 2 questions (soz if they answers have already been mentioned but i didn't read the whole thread). K is it only on the bottles like both big and small? and second do they have it for diet coke too? or just normal coke..?