Jerry Blair (Mika's Tour Manager) is Awesome!!!

nikjass

Hi everyone,

to those of you who have never met Jerry blair, let me just tell you what an awesome guy he is... for me he is one of the nicest talent managers i've ever met... in fact is a very nice person. He let me chat to mika longer than i should in Hong kong...was interested to know about our MFC badge and what MFC's all about... introduced me to Yasmine when we bumped into each other coincidentally the next day etc... I know that he's a cool guy when i met him, but when i read some of your stories from sydney... i feel like giving Jerry a great big hug...

This thread is a tribute to Jerry... and for any messages any of you would like to give him... or share stories about the

'Awesome' Jerry.... :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU JERRY!!!!

:groupwave:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'd really really like to meet this guy, just to see what kind of man is.. I've read the reports of Sydney gig and Hong Kong and he looks so friendly and really interested in MIKA's fans. MIKA has a really great staff, from the band to the manager..everything! oh wait, maybe not the security..iceman....:blink:

He does sound like a very very nice man from all the stories i have heard about him and i would love to get the chance to meet him and thank him one day.

Perhaps he is possibly one of the Nicest Managers in the music industry :thumb_yello:

awww, I wish he was at the shepherds bush gig!! he sounds like...the most amazing manager ever!

aww yeah..well hopefully he'll replicate that experience for mfc members at all future gigs :thumb_yello:

I wish I could have met him in Tokyo, and chatted about fans in Japan....they shouldn't assume that just because the CD isn't released yet here that there isn't a fan base...we are here *waves frantically* ....and we love MIKA and want to know where he is/was/will be too!!! (we were really kept in the dark here!) Hope that changes before July 30.

Okay, I think this is him in this photo (it was taken a few years ago, so just add 9 years to his look!!) Anyway, generally that is what he looks like- olive complexion (maybe Italian?) dark hair, NY accent.

He was awesome in Sydney, approached us when we came inside and started asking heaps of questions. We had no idea who he was until I flipped his pass over and then he explained. His pass had Blair on it so I though that was his first name- feel silly now!!

Anyway, wear your MFC badges, travel in a group and act REALLY excited and he may approach you too!!

Yes, this is Jerry in this photo , second from the left : http://www.johnkalodner.com/images5/IngrassiaBlairDonnarummaBotwinJDK0698.jpg

Jerry Blair has been in at least one if not more photos that have been circulated around this forum in the past, just he isn't usually noticed.

OH YEAH! I remember him from a few other photos.

This is great guys... I agree with Jolene completely too... we should hang together at gigs... the more the merrier....... happy that you guys agree with me about Jerry... :biggrin2:

Yes, this is Jerry in this photo , second from the left : http://www.johnkalodner.com/images5/IngrassiaBlairDonnarummaBotwinJDK0698.jpg

Jerry Blair has been in at least one if not more photos that have been circulated around this forum in the past, just he isn't usually noticed.

Empahsis on the word usually. :mf_rosetinted:

I prefer the man with the ZZ Top beard. :mf_rosetinted:

i hope this kind man will follow mika everywhere!

and if he's so keen on MFC, i'll show MFC logo even on my pants!!!:roftl: :roftl:

is he a new entry? never heard of him in past gigs....not even in last uk tour...or am i wrong?

Robertina :shocked:

MFC on your pants??? In November in Glasgow, that will have you in hospital with hypothermia!!!!

but a good idea if it gets us a back-stage pass!!

remember, i have to go florence first....in a hot sunny italian july!:roftl: