Jerry Blair (Mika's Tour Manager) is Awesome!!!

nikjass

i hope this kind man will follow mika everywhere!

and if he's so keen on MFC, i'll show MFC logo even on my pants!!!:roftl: :roftl:

is he a new entry? never heard of him in past gigs....not even in last uk tour...or am i wrong?

I don't know really..but I remember seeing him in a picture posted in the Picture Captions thread about a month ago..I think it was the one where there was some guy that seemed to be looking at Mika's behind :bleh: haha there's so many pages though in that thread that I think it's nearly impossible to find. i'm going to try looking for it though. (unless I'm completely mistaken and imagining that entire scenario! :roftl: )

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bump!

help me bumping this thread, MFCers!:thumb_yello:

we most love this guy who is helping lots of us in meeting Mika! and we don't want him to think we are neglecting our main assistent.......:blush-anim-cl:

THANKS AGAIN JERRY BLAIR!!! :thumb_yello:

YOU ROCK!

Jerry Blair is a wonderful, kind man.

I am so thankful for his kindness in allowing the Aussie MFCers backstage after Mika's concert in Sydney. :wub2:

Wow yeah read about that to!

Since WayOutWest is gonna be Mikas only performance for the rest of the year in Sweden, I'm sure Jerry will be happy to see MFC:ers here to :biggrin2:

I'm gonna have to go with a big MFC button or hat or something :naughty::bleh:

JERRY IS THE BOMB!

hot-diggity-dog-diggity boom!

after he got us upstairs to the after party and mika came out i asked him if he could pass on the cards and gifts that dcdeb and i had for the rest of the band

he said wait a second,

disappeared behind the curtain

and came back WITH them!

and last night he was informed that he has his own thread here on mfc!:biggrin2:

and i felt so impressed by his genuine interest in the mfc that i felt the need to get a piccie with him!

love mikey and cherisse in this too!:naughty:

post-2791-142983661251_thumb.jpg

JERRY IS THE BOMB!

after he got us upstairs to the after party and mika came out i asked him if he could pass on the cards and gifts that dcdeb and i had for the rest of the band

he said wait a second,

and came back WITH them!

and last night he was informed that he has his own thread here on mfc!:biggrin2:

and i felt so impressed by his genuine interest in the mfc that i felt the need to get a piccie with him!

He is awesome! He asked me, "Have you gotten to meet Mika yet?" last night, and I said that I hadn't because I was too shy, and then told Mika that he had another fan waiting to meet him just as the last little group of guys left after meeting him. :thumb_yello:

I'm so happy for you guys :biggrin2:

Jerry seems like a genuinely nice person :thumb_yello:

JERRY IS THE BOMB!

he said wait a second,

and came back WITH them!

I didn't get a picture with him... I'm a little bit shy :wink2:

But without Jerry, our night would have been MUCH shorter and MUCH

less extraordinary!

Thank you, Jerry! And I sure hope you take the time to read over here...

we love you for taking care of Mika the way you do! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

I didn't get a picture with him, but I took a picture of him! With Linda's camera, I think! And yes, he is absolutely lovely. We need more Jerry love here.

--Jack

Jerry love aaaw can't wait to meet him, everybody only has good things to say about him :biggrin2:

I didn't get a picture with him, but I took a picture of him! With Linda's camera, I think! And yes, he is absolutely lovely. We need more Jerry love here.

--Jack

I concur!!!! He was so nice!!

That night was all thanks to him!!!

JERRY IS THE BOMB!

he said wait a second,

and came back WITH them!

Wow Tootch, was Jerry surprised about his 'own' thread ?? How did he respond to that ???!!!! Sooo curious ..:sneaky2: