Jerry Blair (Mika's Tour Manager) is Awesome!!!

nikjass

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jerry is such a nice man!!! For him to have responded so quickly to our call for MFC to be official is really amazing .. :biggrin2: I'm so glad this is all happening... I've always believed that everything happens for a reason... I guess my call for an MFC badge was answered by Freddie in order for him to notice me and to know the fact that i was in fact meeting Mika.. and then for me to tell my badge story and about the MFC to Mika, which was overheard by Jerry who seemed like he didn't know about us at the time... whatever moved him to give me his card... still puzzles me, but it's all good now that it has come to this... fingers cross... we might just be official...thanks to JERRY!!!:punk:

Jerry is such a nice man!!! For him to have responded so quickly to our call for MFC to be official is really amazing .. :biggrin2: I'm so glad this is all happening... I've always believed that everything happens for a reason... I guess my call for an MFC badge was answered by Freddie in order for him to notice me and to know the fact that i was in fact meeting Mika.. and then for me to tell my badge story and about the MFC to Mika, which was overheard by Jerry who seemed like he didn't know about us at the time... whatever moved him to give me his card... still puzzles me, but it's all good now that it has come to this... fingers cross... we might just be official...thanks to JERRY!!!:punk:

I agree in life everything is done for a reason ... :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hes a nice man , even nicer if things change :wink2:

I agree in life everything is done for a reason ... :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hes a nice man , even nicer if things change :wink2:

Yeah!!! and thanks to your efforts too Fred!!! You're just great!! I hope it will all be paid of soon...:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Yeah I like him ... right away too happikali... he is just too nice :biggrin2:

Hhhhmmm ... I met Jerry ... I liked him ... we had a chat ... he's human ... he's Mika's manager .... he seemed genuinely interested in MFC .... he asked some questions ... offered us an opp. to meet Mika backstage ....!

OF COURSE WE FELT VERY HONORED !!!!!

And Jerry DID remember us ... & we did go backstage ... (after a fair bit of KERFUFFLE re: previously organised Meet & Greets ) ... & Good on Jerry ... thank you love ..... you DID take good care of us .... Good bloke !:thumb_yello:

• 3 months later...

If Jerry reads this, I say hi to him. I have just one question that has been bugging me and I hope he wouldn't mind me asking.

Why (Jerry) don't you orgsanise a few TV appearances for Mika in the UK? He's fantastic in interviews, and when Happy Endings came out, it would have gone a lot higher if it had been promoted better. Maybe, at some point, Mika could appear on GMTV, or Entertainment Today. Give people in Britain, who are not in the fan club, chance to get to know him. To know him, is to love him, as they say. Anyway, I felt I just had to ask. Hope you don't mind.

Love and respect today, from Marilyn

I do agree. Mika is so good in interviews even when going through the same old same old routine. But when he does get the chance to show how funny and bright he is it wins even more fans all the time. (eg Chubby Bunny in Oz and the Roxercise appearance - still make me laugh)

Now, I'm not exactly sure if this is who I think it is, but if so..

He is really nice! When Cynthia and I met Mika on 11/22 at Birmingham (Jass, is Jerry the guy who was standing on the left right as you walked into the Carling entrance?), Jerry heard we were from America and wished us a "Happy Thanksgiving!"

Then when we were in line at Doncaster (11/24), Jerry spotted us and walked over to ask us if we were leaving England (we had our suitcases with us). So basically he made an effort when he didn't have to :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Now, I'm not exactly sure if this is who I think it is, but if so..

He is really nice! When Cynthia and I met Mika on 11/22 at Birmingham (Jass, is Jerry the guy who was standing on the left right as you walked into the Carling entrance?), Jerry heard we were from America and wished us a "Happy Thanksgiving!"

Then when we were in line at Doncaster (11/24), Jerry spotted us and walked over to ask us if we were leaving England (we had our suitcases with us). So basically he made an effort when he didn't have to :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Sorry Naomi.. but that wasn't Jerry... i didn't see jerry anywhere near mika that day or in the vicinity... he may only tour with him sometimes.. i'm not sure.. but i know it was him who freddie got in touch with to discuss about being official and it's jerry's ppl that arranged the GMA.. for you.. not sure what this other guy's name is.. i'm sure they work for the same company.. and that would be Fuerte Group.. they manage various artistes :wink2:

OK, I'm going to say something controversial. Good old Jerry for some things, but I think he is working the poor boy too hard! We all want a piece of Mika but I don't want to see him get ill thru all this touring/singing.

Then where would we be.

ppl! the manager who's near mika in this european tour is JOHN.

jerry lives in the USA and was accompanying mika last us tour, and he was at the Olympia gig in paris...two different persons completely!

john is a blond man, jerry is dark

john is a bit rude (but well-meaning guy anyway) and jerry is totally friendly and MFC oriented!

i'll post two pictures of them so you can see the difference...

just hold on.

Ah. My mistake too. I thought he was Jerry, but the man was the distinguished looking one on the second photo. So he's John. Right. He was a bit grumpy at the Apollo, standing around in the freezing cold for ages till M came out, and much less grumpy in Doncaster where the signing was indoors, and started more quickly too, I think