Mika @ London Coca-Cola Secret Gig : I-Tunes Festival at ICA, London

Yoppappop

ticket master auctions thats the first time i have ever heard of something like that...wow that was lucky you got the ticket :thumb_yello:

they wont put anymore up will they?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did u enter any cometitions for the tickets?:blink:

yes every possible thing i entered i did enter ...except for the one where they asked you for money to sign up in order to be in with a chance of winning

ticket master auctions thats the first time i have ever heard of something like that...wow that was lucky you got the ticket :thumb_yello:

they wont put anymore up will they?

First time I'd ever heard of Ticketmaster auctions too....nailbiting stuff towards the end!!!

I don't now whether any more will become available - there'll probably be another bulletin an hour before inviting anyone who's interested to go along...:sneaky2:

First time I'd ever heard of Ticketmaster auctions too....nailbiting stuff towards the end!!!

I don't now whether any more will become available - there'll probably be another bulletin an hour before inviting anyone who's interested to go along...:sneaky2:

you're right, sarah!

i told the same to girlintheblue in the oldlings because she was so sad not to have won!:sneaky2:

there had better not be :boxed:

anyway i hear itunes are alot more organised than tba :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure yet. What time are you getting there?

My coach gets to Victoria at 12.30 so I'll probably go and get some food etc and then head over to see what's going on.

Apparently the weathers gonna be really bad so there probably won't be many people queuing long before 5 I don't think.

well im going to start begging now ..i shall wear my tatters oliver twist clothes and walk around the thread looking at everyone wantingly :roftl: :roftl:

BexxY, did u enter the ...'who is the most beautiful big girl'....competition???

because im a bit confused to why u didnt get tickets!:blink:

I'm not sure yet. What time are you getting there?

My coach gets to Victoria at 12.30 so I'll probably go and get some food etc and then head over to see what's going on.

Apparently the weathers gonna be really bad so there probably won't be many people queuing long before 5 I don't think.

If it was up to me, I'd be there from the early hours, but I think B/F might not be too impressed with that idea! I'll try and talk him into getting there for mid afternoon...I'm sure he'll be more than happy to wander off and find a pub and leave me in the queue:naughty:

BexxY, did u enter the ...'who is the most beautiful big girl'....competition???

because im a bit confused to why u didnt get tickets!:blink:

yes i did enter that competition but no i didnt recieve an email saying i had won tickets i guess thats what a competition is though its all about luck :blink:

i just dont have any luck :cool:

yes i did enter that competition but no i didnt recieve an email saying i had won tickets i guess thats what a competition is though its all about luck :blink:

i just dont have any luck :cool:

oh....u should of got tickets!!!!!:sneaky2:

and ....u have loads of luck....uve MET Mika!!!!!:wub2:

hahaha unfortuanately if all competitions worked like that i would be happy indeed :naughty:

But i will just begg see if it works but if not i can wait for somerset house :biggrin2:

So, have we decided where we are meeting up? And also, I'm not good at introducing myself, I'm really shy, so uh... what are you lot wearing? I least I'll be sure it you guys then :biggrin2:

So, have we decided where we are meeting up? And also, I'm not good at introducing myself, I'm really shy, so uh... what are you lot wearing? I least I'll be sure it you guys then :biggrin2:

Not sure what I'll be wearing yet...I'm sure I'll have a flashing heart tho!! If you want to PM me, we can swap numbers if it would make you feel more comfortable ...

I'm pretty shy too. But i'll be on a bit of a Mika-high though I think so I should be pretty hyper :D

I'm just wearing 'normal' clothes..probably a skirt and strappy top or something? and my heart of course.