Mika @ London Coca-Cola Secret Gig : I-Tunes Festival at ICA, London

Yoppappop

If anyone asks I am not here!

I need to know whats going on!!!

Right for the parents thing just say a driver could come up the kerb and hit you on the way to school! or the toilet remains from an aircraft my not dissolve completely and hit you on the head (or them come to that!)

Everyday we take our life in our hands!!

Why should tomorrow be any different! If your time is up you die!!

Its a lottery thats why babies die and aids in Africa nobody wants it to happen!

I have been through 2 emergency landings so I know the feeling of OMG! I even said Goodbye to the person I was with while having my hand on the parachute underneath and my head on a pillow so if your Daddy is scared he can call me anytime and i WILL try TO CALM HIM DOWN! and MIKA I will always have the knowledge now so if you scared on a flight I will help you! Thats why I was going to be Cabin Crew as I have been through the scarey bits!!

I must admit I am concerned about what is going on but have to put it at the back of our minds and MIKA first!

xxx

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone asks I am not here!

I need to know whats going on!!!

Right for the parents thing just say a driver could come up the kerb and hit you on the way to school! or the toilet remains from an aircraft my not dissolve completely and hit you on the head (or them come to that!)

Everyday we take our life in our hands!!

Why should tomorrow be any different! If your time is up you die!!

Its a lottery thats why babies die and aids in Africa nobody wants it to happen!

I have been through 2 emergency landings so I know the feeling of OMG! I even said Goodbye to the person I was with while having my hand on the parachute underneath and my head on a pillow so if your Daddy is scared he can call me anytime and i WILL try TO CALM HIM DOWN! and MIKA I will always have the knowledge now so if you scared on a flight I will help you! Thats why I was going to be Cabin Crew as I have been through the scarey bits!!

I must admit I am concerned about what is going on but have to put it at the back of our minds and MIKA first!

xxx

yeah i agree.. i don't wanna let anything like this spoil our fun.. at the end of the day what happens happens.. and if nothing does happen and u didn't go you'll prob end up regretting it (and vice versa if summin did happen) but sometimes u just gotta risk your life.. espesh when it comes to mika :fisch: hehe

Ooooh I've just realised that I actually know where this place is! I ended up there the other week when I got lost and decided to just walk around till I knew where I was :naughty:

I'm starting to freak out a bit now...what if my name isn't on the list when I go to get the tickets! :|

Don't worry Jen stay where you are if they won't let you in.

Wait for me and not saying I can do anything but I will try and help as much as I can. Being older sometimes has its advantages!!

But if your email just said you have to take id and collect at the place you should be fine.

You can txt me anytime if you scared or just for anything!!

See you tomorrow and the rest of you guys that are going!

Pray for sun!

And that MIKA is on top form! :wink2:

I am the pussy cat!!

Love and lollipops!

xxx

Yeah, and me!!! :biggrin2: It's brilliant having MFC mates!! :thumb_yello:

So, have you sorted out what's happening tomorrow Becky? I'll pm you my mobile number - don't wanna miss you and then not be able to get in after traveling all that way!! :shocked:

I'm going in a bit and I probably won't be online in the morning before I leave (unless for some reason i'm ready early - which never happens) so I'll see everyone there! (I'm so confused about who is ACTUALLY going now by the way so it'll just be a suprise tomorrow I guess)

I also won't be on here till I get home on Monday evening so it might take a while to report back :P

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Quite a respectable representation from MFC again!

you just cant keep mfc members away from something like this...speaking of which has anyone heard rumours about a performance in reading on the 3rd?????

?!?!

Where did you hear that?

i heard it somewhere i cant remember where but it was going to be a performance to a pub size crowd in reading on the 3rd july

i heard it somewhere i cant remember where but it was going to be a performance to a pub size crowd in reading on the 3rd july

Oooh. We'll have to try and ask about that tomorrow :D

What time are you gonna get there by the way?

Oooh. We'll have to try and ask about that tomorrow :D

What time are you gonna get there by the way?

noo idea im hitting the road at about 8.30 tommorow morning and going to babs house first then from there we will head into london together with Sara and park up near to the ica :thumb_yello:

eta...no idea but sometime before 5 :biggrin2:

you just cant keep mfc members away from something like this...speaking of which has anyone heard rumours about a performance in reading on the 3rd?????

No, is that reading festival? I did see in ophelia's myspace that she had the 3rd down as with Mika, but forgot to look into it :blush-anim-cl: , what makes you say that ?

No, is that reading festival? I did see in ophelia's myspace that she had the 3rd down as with Mika, but forgot to look into it :blush-anim-cl: , what makes you say that ?

well ive definately seen it somewhere as a competition when i was despirately searching for competitions to win tickets for the itunes concert and i came across a competition to win mika tockets for the 3rd july in reading. and i forget what site it was on :boxed:

well ive definately seen it somewhere as a competition when i was despirately searching for competitions to win tickets for the itunes concert and i came across a competition to win mika tockets for the 3rd july in reading. and i forget what site it was on :boxed: