Mika @ London Coca-Cola Secret Gig : I-Tunes Festival at ICA, London

Yoppappop

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... starting to get excited now!

Although is feeling sick excitement????

Just hope train goes ok and not delayed or I 've had it!! as need to get to South Kensington to the hotel to leave bags and get changed then get to the ICA!!!

Sophie just txted me her car has got a flat battery!!!!

Please keep your fingers and lollipops crossed that everything is ok and we have the best night ever!!

Freddie could do with that hug big time!!!! lol! Anyone will do! Although Mika ones are the best lol! :wink2:

Love ya ! :biggrin2:

xxx

one minute i have a ticket and the next minute i dont....but im coming anyway so please everyone who is going keep asking if there are free tickets for me and sara we are despirate :blush-anim-cl:

Eeeeeee ok i'm ready now.... I think. Sure I'm forgetting something though :S

Just gotta sit on my boring coach all morning singing along to Mika on my iPod and annoying all the old people....

Just gotta sit on my boring coach all morning singing along to Mika on my iPod and annoying all the old people....[/QUOTE]

That would be me then. :sneaky2::naughty:

Just gotta sit on my boring coach all morning singing along to Mika on my iPod and annoying all the old people....[/QUOTE]

That would be me then. :sneaky2::naughty:

Only if your annoying :P and I don't know how old you are but i'm sure you're not that old!

There was actually this 80-year-old on the bus next to me a few weeks ago who actually appreciated my Mika singing during the whole journey :thumb_yello: I think we may have gained a fan. She kept asking who I was singing along to and I ended up telling her about 7 times...think she had a very short memory :blink:

Only if your annoying :P and I don't know how old you are but i'm sure you're not that old!

There was actually this 80-year-old on the bus next to me a few weeks ago who actually appreciated my Mika singing during the whole journey :thumb_yello: I think we may have gained a fan. She kept asking who I was singing along to and I ended up telling her about 7 times...think she had a very short memory :blink:

Bless, in Shepherds Bush, the man next to me told me he was 70, he was with a much younger woman who had dragged him along. He didn't like Pull Tiger Tail, but he was up and going for it when Mika came on.

If I tell you that on Wednesday, me, Jems and Yuppy sang (shouted) Mika songs all the way from Chelmsford to Manchester, then sang(shouted) during the soundcheck, and then sang (you get the picture) all through the gig, and then again on the way home. I have been hoarse since then, just recovering, :naughty:

Bless, in Shepherds Bush, the man next to me told me he was 70, he was with a much younger woman who had dragged him along. He didn't like Pull Tiger Tail, but he was up and going for it when Mika came on.

If I tell you that on Wednesday, me, Jems and Yuppy sang (shouted) Mika songs all the way from Chelmsford to Manchester, then sang(shouted) during the soundcheck, and then sang (you get the picture) all through the gig, and then again on the way home. I have been hoarse since then, just recovering, :naughty:

Well you always know it was a good concert when you can't speak for a week after! :thumb_yello: I can't over-do myself too much though in preperation for Somerset House! My voice is already a bit croaky :S

OMG! I'm not going!!!!

I've been let down - big time - haven't got a ticket so staying at home after all that!!! I am very p'd off to say the least and am trying not to swear!

Anyone have a spare ticket????? Stupid question i know but it had to be asked. xxx :shocked::smoke::annoyed_h4h:

Today is NOT the day for ME to give up fags!!:smoke:

I'm so sorry hunny. I really feel bad. I really would go up there, but I can't go on my own and my mum and dad won't let me go anywhere near London now. I'm so sorry!

ok, i understand you can't go because your parents won't let you. Don't worry.x.

Although, can i ask why you entered? It's just that it does say entrants must be 18 + and you are only 14. It is a shame because those tickets could have gone to someone else.:blink:

When you click on the link from Mikasounds it takes you to ITunes. You have to click to the 'win tickets' and then you have all the terms and conditions, including this:

4. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, a resident of the United Kingdom and must enter the Promotion using a valid e-mail address that is capable of receiving incoming e-mail. Entries are limited to individual consumers only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, resellers, or advertising or promotional agencies and members of their immediate families (defined as children, parents, siblings or spouses) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Winners of tickets for any date of the iTunes Festival via the http://www.itunesfestival.com website shall not be eligible to win tickets for any other date of the iTunes Festival.

It's always best to read the terms and conditions. Don't worry though, it's too late now.

sara sorry to butt in but its not Becky fault your not going today so dont go on about it , i wouldnt have read the rules either ! it was only last week you saw mika .........then youve got july the 17th to look forward so just think of us poor unfortunate people who`ve got to wait until nov 17th to see mika again:tears: ,that should cheer you up

sara sorry to butt in but its not Becky fault your not going today so dont go on about it , i wouldnt have read the rules either ! it was only last week you saw mika .........then youve got july the 17th to look forward so just think of us poor unfortunate people who`ve got to wait until nov 17th to see mika again:tears: ,that should cheer you up

Say what? I can't believe you've put that. It's nothing to do with you so butt out!

I haven't said it's Becky's fault and we haven't fell out with eachother or anything. We are still friends.

Feel a bit :thumbdown: today. That's nice if you can wonder when you will see Mika AGAIN, cause I haven't seen him ever and who knows if I ever will. Aaah, well ok I hope you all have fun and will provide us with some nice pictures :)

Say what? I can't believe you've put that. It's nothing to do with you so butt out!

I haven't said it's Becky's fault and we haven't fell out with eachother or anything. We are still friends.

sorry but it had to be said you seem to be pointing out the t&c to becky whom is only 14 might i add . i never said you had fallen out ! you just seem to be a bit annoyed about not going to see mika , dont you think theres others on here that are missing out also , we feel the pain too !

sorry but it had to be said you seem to be pointing out the t&c to becky whom is only 14 might i add . i never said you had fallen out ! you just seem to be a bit annoyed about not going to see mika , dont you think theres others on here that are missing out also , we feel the pain too !

I know she's only 14! That's my point! It doesn't matter anyway, it's not her fault her parents won't let her go. I know she would have been there if she could have. Thanks anyway Becky. :thumb_yello:

yeah when I couldn't go on Wednesday to Manchester I felt miserable, I was so close to going yet so far, but I tend to get depressed rather than angry. Then I had to hear about the details and see all those fab pics and videos and have to watch the tv prog next week, it's like torture cos you feel happy for everyone else who went but soooo miserable that you wern't able to go but could have as the concert was a free for all at the end of it. THAT is when I got more angry about it pfft.

But you can't stop yourself from looking or hearing about it all...weird:shocked: it's an addiction lol.

yeah when I couldn't go on Wednesday to Manchester I felt miserable, I was so close to going yet so far, but I tend to get depressed rather than angry. Then I had to hear about the details and see all those fab pics and videos and have to watch the tv prog next week, it's like torture cos you feel happy for everyone else who went but soooo miserable that you wern't able to go but could have as the concert was a free for all at the end of it. THAT is when I got more angry about it pfft.

But you can't stop yourself from looking or hearing about it all...weird:shocked: it's an addiction lol.

That was exactly how I knew I would feel if I did not go to the Sydney show. And although my husband will not let me forget about the HUGE favour he granted me by letting me fly there (leaving him at home to look after 2 little kids!) it was an experince I would exchange for anything on earth.

Good luck to everyone who is going tonight, hope you all have an awesome Mika-experience and we look forward to your reports. for everyone else who is not going- be patient your time will come (fingers crossed sooner rather than later!):wink2: