My Marathon Weekend! (Mika/Mika/John Mayer)

Sivan

ok so tomorrow morning i have a meeting about work and i might need to work all week till FRIDAY!!! so dont know how much time ill have to post here... :bleh:

SO! im not sure if u guys know but on friday were going to see MIKA! in LA! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait :) i even made a special shirt for it! lol

THAN! on saturday morning! summer, michelle, Valv and i, gonna drive to San Fransisco to see MIKA again!!!!!!! :punk:

than on sunday morning we will drive BACK! to LA... AND!!! on the evening i have a john mayer concert in hollywood!!!! AND!!! maybe maybe im getting backstage passes for john! :D im still waiting for the phone call with the details... its a EAT and GREET?! anyone have any idea what that is?! lol

am i crazy? YES! crazy for mika and john ;)

OMG its gonna be a WILD weekend!!!! i CANT wait! :punk:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, are you a member of the Local 83? I love John Mayer, too! I think I'm going to see him in August and I'm very very excited. :)

Looks like you have a wonderful wonderful weekend all planned out! I hope you get to meet John and Mika again! :)

Oh, are you a member of the Local 83? I love John Mayer, too! I think I'm going to see him in August and I'm very very excited. :)

Looks like you have a wonderful wonderful weekend all planned out! I hope you get to meet John and Mika again! :)

HEY! yes i am a member :) i cant wait for his show! loooove his music! and meeting him will be EXTRA EXTRA FAB!

WoW

Sivan you have such an Exciting weekend ahead of you :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

i knoooooooow!!!! i cant wait to b back and tell u all about it!!!!!

i knoooooooow!!!! i cant wait to b back and tell u all about it!!!!!

I know and you can guarentee we will all be waiting for your reports on the edge of our seats so dont delay :cool::thumb_yello:

I know and you can guarentee we will all be waiting for your reports on the edge of our seats so dont delay :cool::thumb_yello:

ill try tho im sure others will b back b 4 me! i will when i get back from john concert :D

this weekend is to good to be true!

Have fun Sivan! I'm sure you will.. you're like basically best friends with mika now right? :roftl:

lol i wish! or should i say HE WISH?! im such a nice person ;):roftl:

i hope i get a chance to say hi to mika and the band :)

lol i wish! or should i say HE WISH?! im such a nice person ;):roftl:

i hope i get a chance to say hi to mika and the band :)

Im sure you will get that chance Sivan :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Im sure you will get that chance Sivan :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i hope!!! would be the perfect weekend if i do!

meeting mika and john in one weekend...its just TO MUCH!

whoa!!! i would probably die from excitement!! have an AMAZING time, tell us all about it!

yes i think i wont eat for 3 days.... i hardly eat even now.... LOL:roftl:

yes i think i wont eat for 3 days.... i hardly eat even now.... LOL:roftl:

what is the best way to lose weight? going to Mika concerts :naughty: I think that is gonna hapen to me very soon too lol

I wish you a wonderful time Sivan!! I'm really happy for you!

what is the best way to lose weight? going to Mika concerts :naughty: I think that is gonna hapen to me very soon too lol

I wish you a wonderful time Sivan!! I'm really happy for you!

lol yeah last concert i lost some to... but i think its cause im busy with getting ready...last time i had no time to eat because of making the scrapbook...and now i made a shirt...took a long time..lol

Sivan, your weekend sounds like it is going to be so surreal! That's going to be some high you're on..hahaha. As always, take lots of pics/videos/whatever...I know you will have an awesome time and I hope you get to talk to Mika again! (the eat and greet with John Mayer sounds amazing too, by the way!!)

Sivan, (the eat and greet with John Mayer sounds amazing too, by the way!!)

Loving the typo on this :roftl: :roftl: :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

But Sivan Your definately going to have a great time enjoy every moment :thumb_yello:

ooops sorry maybe it wasnt a typo ...my mistake i just have a filthy mind o_0

ok so tomorrow morning i have a meeting about work and i might need to work all week till FRIDAY!!! so dont know how much time ill have to post here...

SO! im not sure if u guys know but on friday were going to see MIKA! in LA! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait :) i even made a special shirt for it! lol

THAN! on saturday morning! summer, michelle, Valv and i, gonna drive to San Fransisco to see MIKA again!!!!!!! :punk:

than on sunday morning we will drive BACK! to LA... AND!!! on the evening i have a john mayer concert in hollywood!!!! AND!!! maybe maybe im getting backstage passes for john! :D im still waiting for the phone call with the details... its a EAT and GREET?! anyone have any idea what that is?! lol

am i crazy? YES! crazy for mika and john ;)

OMG its gonna be a WILD weekend!!!! i CANT wait! :punk:

ooohhh, John is newly single! Put in a good word for me! haha, just kidding! :roftl: Have fun, it sounds like it's going to be tiring but loads of fun! :thumb_yello: Definitely take lots and lots of pictures!

Sivan, your weekend sounds like it is going to be so surreal! That's going to be some high you're on..hahaha. As always, take lots of pics/videos/whatever...I know you will have an awesome time and I hope you get to talk to Mika again! (the eat and greet with John Mayer sounds amazing too, by the way!!)

high indeed!

i will take tons of pix! and video i hope!

ill have 4G of space....hope it will b enough...

for the 3...

Loving the typo on this :roftl: :roftl: :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

But Sivan Your definately going to have a great time enjoy every moment :thumb_yello:

ooops sorry maybe it wasnt a typo ...my mistake i just have a filthy mind o_0

LOL its not a TYPO! :blink:

its really is EAT and GREET! :shocked:

i dont know what it means tho!

dinner with john!??! lol i doubt it... probably snacks and than meet john!?

ooohhh, John is newly single! Put in a good word for me! haha, just kidding! :roftl: Have fun, it sounds like it's going to be tiring but loads of fun! :thumb_yello: Definitely take lots and lots of pictures!

LOL! im gonna let mika and john foght for me.... ;) the luckiest guy get me ;)