The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too! I have planned that I'll start studying it. Or Spanish. Love that language too. :wub2: And Mika speaks it right? :naughty:

well spanish and italian,I both speak them,so I'm used to the sound,I hear them quite often,but french dose it for me,mainly because I can't speak it that well

I wish I had a french person here right now,I love the sound of french

Especially from the mouth of the Master Knitter. :naughty:

French sounds lovely indeed. Especially when someone speaks so fast that you can't tie a rope onto it - as we say in Dutch. :naughty:

Well hello there! I've never actully been on this thread for more than a second 'cos to tell you the truth i didn't have a clue what it ws about! :biggrin2:

I'm still not that sure.... :blink:

But anyways... i only speak English but i do French in school. It's too confusing for me but i do like the sound of it whan Mika speaks it! :wub2:

Where the heck is Queenie? Got lost on the way home? Or stuck on cloud nine? ....with the mastah....:lmao::mf_rosetinted:

hangin on to the whip probably

but it is indeed starting to get suspicious,where art thou queenie?

Well hello there! I've never actully been on this thread for more than a second 'cos to tell you the truth i didn't have a clue what it ws about! :biggrin2:

I'm still not that sure.... :blink:

But anyways... i only speak English but i do French in school. It's too confusing for me but i do like the sound of it whan Mika speaks it! :wub2:

so you don't know what we kniters do huh?

girls,shall we instruct her?

2000607291150742976_rs.jpg

2000601598825039254_rs.jpg

Plenty of biting and tongue action there. :lmfao:

They're from last June? Should they be public? :blink:

the mastah

*mental image of pimp!Mika*

:roftl:

We're knitting, aren't we? Aren't we?

We had a similar discussion in the MFC thread earlier. Hannah summarised it beautifully:

Knitting is a fine craft that requires time, love, practice and care.

:naughty:

Knitting is a fine craft that requires time, love, practice and care.

And having magical fingers helps a lot. :wink2:

I think that is one of the reasons why especially musicians are excellent knitters.

I still don't have enough words to describe who wonderful it was to see this pattern live. Masterful combination of black and white and a little bit of red. That's what I call a great pattern for knitters! :biggrin2:

mika_05_wenn1464549.jpg

Awwwwwwww :wub2: *drops knitting needles in entrancement*

I should get a cat to join me.

...and a wingchair :biggrin2:

I've always desired to be a knitting lady. I could knit all the sweaters I need.

oh yes, of course sweaters too, you'll find a lot of pleasant patterns on the previous pages :thumb_yello: ... you could even do some pink sweaters :bleh:

I should get a cat to join me. I've always desired to be a knitting lady. I could knit all the sweaters I need.

lmao xDDD

ive never learned to knit myself. I can't even sew. My sewing teacher at school LOATHED me simply because I couldn't do THAT. i can loads of things just not sewing.

Is knitting harder than sewing?

I could give it a go but I think I'd feel too much like a grandma :boxed: *no offence to anyone, i think making anything is a fantastic talent, it's just that an image of an old grandma in a rocking chair making a scarf is the first image that comes to mind xDDDD*

lmao xDDD

ive never learned to knit myself. I can't even sew. My sewing teacher at school LOATHED me simply because I couldn't do THAT. i can loads of things just not sewing.

Is knitting harder than sewing?

I could give it a go but I think I'd feel too much like a grandma :boxed: *no offence to anyone, i think making anything is a fantastic talent, it's just that an image of an old grandma in a rocking chair making a scarf is the first image that comes to mind xDDDD*

:lmao::lmfao::thumb_yello:

lmao xDDD

Uh, yes, that is exactly why I joined the knitting thread....it makes me feel like a grandma (hehe) and I really like that feeling.:mf_rosetinted:

URGENT - NOTE FROM ADMINS

WE HAD TO CLOSE THIS THREAD AS IT WAS TOO HUGE ;-) PLEASE CREATE A KNITTING THREAD PART 2.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

ADMINS

Uh, yes, that is exactly why I joined the knitting thread....it makes me feel like a grandma (hehe) and I really like that feeling.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't we all? :mf_rosetinted: