The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what did i miss now... :blink: who or what is philip??

philip is kiwi's salmon lol :biggrin2: i tried to eat him a couple times, but i promise never again to!!! he was involved in tons of fights. he's like a cat..has 9 lives!! he's kiwi's ultimate weapon and he's gonna help kiwi stroke mika's nose and touch his hair...am i missing out anything else guys???

he looks like he`s about to attempt smth else

:lmao:

he looks like a naughty little kid!

Especially in the first one. :naughty:

he`s more experienced,he`s the master,he can take it!

:das:

we should give him an award for outstanding facial expression :lol3:

Me: "Mr. Penniman, I hereby present you with the Inaugral Award for Outsanding Knitty/Chickeny Facial Expressions. *gives Mika a rubber chicken in a corset and shakes his hand* Congratulations! Would you like to say a few words?"

Mika: "Wha'?"

Me: "Don't be shy, sir, you've earnt it!"

:roll1:

You are the Pervert Guru. :lmao:

Me: "Mr. Penniman, I hereby present you with the Inaugral Award for Outsanding Knitty/Chickeny Facial Expressions. *gives Mika a rubber chicken in a corset and shakes his hand* Congratulations! Would you like to say a few words?"

My articulate cyber aussie sis :biggrin2:

:lmao:

:roftl: :roftl:

I took this quiz earlier today on another thread, it was pretty good.

Hey crazy people,

decided to create this one, because I like creating things liek that, what is more, I enjoy solving tham myself and I haven't found any great MIKA quiz on the net, so I hope you'll agree with me that was a great idea and ENJOY THE QUIZ!! It has 40 questions and 8 possible results. Have fun!

http://www.quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/new/163737/

Then I was reading how the other MFCers had scored and I found out this about Queenie (see below), which didn't surprise me, other than I had to go read the quiz again.....because I didn't see the questions about whips......how did they know where to place you????? Someone put some thought into that one, huh?:biggrin2:

You scored as a "Love Today"

You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. You are passionate lover, you are horny, and even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention.

Ok, and the creating something new and colorful.....is that Plan M? Hmmmm, interesting results from that quiz.

*whips out*

***runs and hides****

And not that anyone cares, but the quiz told me that I was a lollipop, and I am okay with that as long as I am the lollipop in this pic.:mf_rosetinted:

post-4137-142983664915_thumb.jpg

philip is kiwi's salmon lol :biggrin2: i tried to eat him a couple times, but i promise never again to!!! he was involved in tons of fights. he's like a cat..has 9 lives!! he's kiwi's ultimate weapon and he's gonna help kiwi stroke mika's nose and touch his hair...am i missing out anything else guys???

it` s a kung fu fish!

haven`t you seen him in all Die Hard movies? he`s been featured as Bruce`s sidekick,kicks major ass

he`s such a gangsta...women love him,and kiwi`s the lucky one who gets to have him :wub2:

*pinches his behind*

*mika gives shocked looks*

Me: the there sir,no need to restrain yourself

*typical Mika facial expression*

Me: there you have it ladies and gentlemen! The face that made him famous!

:roftl: :roftl:

i see youre talking about philip.....err....why, may i ask? oh, yeaqh did i fortget to mention he's been on several movies

ah dun worry,I`ve mentioned that...didn`t wanna post hiss full filmography,just mentioned the ones that earned him the first few millions

we were talking abt him because it seems some people have not aknowledged his fame yet

WHAT?! philip is famous everywhere! and i always make sure the newbies know who he is. he is a very importaint part of my life, and when i see mikaand philip helps me to stroke his nose, in every interview mika will say- my fans are crazy. one of them threw a fish at me ( called philip) and stroked my nose!

i cant wait!

WHAT?! philip is famous everywhere! and i always make sure the newbies know who he is. he is a very importaint part of my life, and when i see mikaand philip helps me to stroke his nose, in every interview mika will say- my fans are crazy. one of them threw a fish at me ( called philip) and stroked my nose!

i cant wait!

that`s gonna become a part of mika`s must-say-in interview things

russian teacher-grace kelly-school-crazy fish throwing nose stroking fan

I took this quiz earlier today on another thread, it was pretty good.

Then I was reading how the other MFCers had scored and I found out this about Queenie (see below), which didn't surprise me, other than I had to go read the quiz again.....because I didn't see the questions about whips......how did they know where to place you????? Someone put some thought into that one, huh?:biggrin2:

Ok, and the creating something new and colorful.....is that Plan M? Hmmmm, interesting results from that quiz.

***runs and hides****

And not that anyone cares, but the quiz told me that I was a lollipop, and I am okay with that as long as I am the lollipop in this pic.:mf_rosetinted:

me too...the quiz said that i was a lollipop :blink: