The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have never been to the butterfly lounge thread...what goes on there?

it`s the butterfly bar,where people get drunk :lol3:

nah,just kidding

it`s a peaceful place to have a quiet sip

yes i do...but also my teacher did a great job :naughty: or am i just a good student :naughty::bleh:

ok here's a pic...hope it's easier 4 u guys to knit

i think he's just holding the microphone cable? :blink: although, of course, talking about imagination... :naughty:

i think he's just holding the microphone cable? :blink: although, of course, talking about imagination... :naughty:

he`s a wireless person :naughty:

so it` s all up to the imagination :das:

i like that um dance he did there and just took that pic.....acc to Ioana it's all up to the imagination :biggrin2:

We´re a little masoquist, aren´t we? :roftl:

YIPPEE!!! Hope i have it on 14th of July...

A LITTLE masoquist? Try being in the same thread with someone with a whip!

It will make you more than a little....haha lmao:naughty:

It is so nice to relax after a very long, tiring day, and be able to come here to the knitter's pub, have a couple drinks and rotf from all the good "virtual" conversations going on.

As for Cherisse, I always thought she was smiling just a bit too much, now we know why, huh?

And the microphone cable, that would be a knitting term, correct, like a cable knit sweater? or cable (knit) microphone holder? It does take a lot of imagination to come up with good knitting patterns and be able to follow through. :roftl: If my imagination every starts to lack, thank goodness I can come here and find fellow knitters always so willing to share their imaginative patterns, right Freddie? (What color wool goes best with cable knit?) I am thinking pink for some reason...:mf_rosetinted:

...and some entertainment - of the jazzy sort? :biggrin2:

DaMango, your earcandy has conquered my head. It's constantly there, in a loop - LOL :thumb_yello: Well done!

Thank you Violet! You're so sweet! You can hear complete songs on my myspace you know. They're much longer than 20 seconds. :biggrin2:

Oh, and I suppose I don't want to be ground up on ice. It's hard to sing that way.

oh riight!

he has got the pink ones in that mag!

And not that I noticed or anything,:cool: but I thought I saw some pink showing from the L'Olympia Paris concert....didn't you? Or was it just the lights? ...I'm sure I don't remember:naughty:

If you look quick you might see it here....

I love the flash at the beginning of that video.... I believe that is Mirtilla's video and a big thanks from me to her for that.:thumb_yello:

OK, no one else is here knitting at this time, huh? I will shut up now.:bleh:

And not that I noticed or anything,:cool: but I thought I saw some pink showing from the L'Olympia Paris concert....didn't you? Or was it just the lights? ...I'm sure I don't remember:naughty:

If you look quick you might see it here....

I love the flash at the beginning of that video.... I believe that is Mirtilla's video and a big thanks from me to her for that.:thumb_yello:

OK, no one else is here knitting at this time, huh? I will shut up now.:bleh:

Hmmm....it's hard to tell...

flash.jpg

I really don't know!

Are you saying he didn't parade around with his underwear hanging out during this gig? I almost can't believe it. He must be trying to keep it clean for the DVD.

Hmmm....it's hard to tell...

flash.jpg

I really don't know!

You have to watch a bit more of the video and even then it is just a tease, but some of us liked to be teased, right? Just don't blink, and you will see what I mean. Do I need to watch it again to get the times down? You know how difficult that is to watch it over and over and over:mf_rosetinted: Well, if I must, what else do I have planned for the evening? Let me just get another drink and settle in. DeMango, glad you are on my time!

And ps....your earcandy is delightful. I'm sure I will see you in concert before I see Mika.

Oh, here's another glimpse!

flash2.jpg

It looks pretty pink to me, but it could be orange. Or peach. Who knows.

Hee hee, I'm glad you like my ear candy! Unless I get a band together, you probably won't see me in concert anytime soon, sadly.

Oh, here's another glimpse!

flash2.jpg

It looks pretty pink to me, but it could be orange. Or peach. Who knows.

Hee hee, I'm glad you like my ear candy! Unless I get a band together, you probably won't see me in concert anytime soon, sadly.

You're right, it could be peach, but I think I will have pink purly knitting dreams tonight.

And sadly, I probably won't be seeing Mika anytime soon in concert, either, so I will just drool over the videos and have my pretty pink dreams.

Thanks for the screen caps.:biggrin2:

You're right, it could be peach, but I think I will have pink purly knitting dreams tonight.

And sadly, I probably won't be seeing Mika anytime soon in concert, either, so I will just drool over the videos and have my pretty pink dreams.

Thanks for the screen caps.:biggrin2:

I have come to the conclusion the color is Salmon :lol3:

Whennie and Philip will surely agree with me :biggrin2: