Mikaville ART!!!

1kiwiabroad

Okay...woah.

It took me about an hour and a half to read all of the MIKAville Residents topic and write down all of the places/street names/etc.

lol.

I have six pages of information and stuffs. Soo...I hope my drawing turns out okay.

I was actually just going to draw a birds eye view of the town because it's easier....I think. x_x

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Droopsy your mansion is amazing!! it reminds me a little the one in which the Halliwell lived in..you know, in "Charmed"... GREAT JOB!:thumb_yello:

just a little?? hmm...:blush-anim-cl:

I bought the whole lot on some auction for less money, you know.. because of all the demons and stuff...:blush-anim-cl: oh well no demon out there more crazy than me so not a problem!!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

I just reconverted it a little...:fisch:

just a little?? hmm...:blush-anim-cl:

I bought the whole lot on some auction for less money, you know.. because of all the demons and stuff...:blush-anim-cl: oh well no demon out there more crazy than me so not a problem!!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

I just reconverted it a little...:fisch:

so it's that one?? cool, i didn't check!:biggrin2: i love it btw, you've done a great, great job!!:thumb_yello:

yay!!! well done everyone! magickitten ringtailed sheepdog and i have nearly finished the map. it's clolour coded so everyone knows what street they live on. ringtail is currently working on some drawings for us ( she is an art god) and i have demanded thast she also do us a mika pic too, and i encourage you all to as well yoi know n different scenes in teh town.

yay!!! well done everyone! magickitten ringtailed sheepdog and i have nearly finished the map. it's clolour coded so everyone knows what street they live on. ringtail is currently working on some drawings for us ( she is an art god) and i have demanded thast she also do us a mika pic too, and i encourage you all to as well yoi know n different scenes in teh town.

can i live here? fallingwater-1.jpg i always loved this house.it was designed by frank lloyd wright...but i'm not sure there's a waterfall in chew chew avenue :blink: please let me know! :wink2:

can i live here? http://www.vinci.org/uml/i/fallingwater-831x624.jpg i always loved this house.it was designed by andrew lloyd wright...but i'm not sure there's a waterfall in chew chew avenue :blink: please let me know! :wink2:

wow.. its beautiful! yeah, you can live there! BUT IT'D BE REALLY COOL IF YOU DID US A PICTURE OF YOUR OWN VERSION! i know i keep stressing this, but we havent got many posts and loads of people asked me to set up the thread! i feeel kinda guilty about it if were not usingit!

wow.. its beautiful! yeah, you can live there! BUT IT'D BE REALLY COOL IF YOU DID US A PICTURE OF YOUR OWN VERSION! i know i keep stressing this, but we havent got many posts and loads of people asked me to set up the thread! i feeel kinda guilty about it if were not usingit!

:thumb_yello: i already thought of doing my own version! i wanted the ok first cos i was worried about the waterfall :bleh::wink2:

why? it's a great idea! this town has no limits....well, at least not stupid ones....so get creative . it's a second life after all. all teh things youre missing in your first one. yours is apparently a waterfall......

forgot the street number but it's on BillyBrown Boulevard.

now.jpg

the house is an optical illusion it looks small but it's gargantuan on the inside and Billy Brown is dropping by, we are about to hit the clubs. so that's why he dressed funky!

i didn't make the picture but i made Billy brown!

and when ever you enter my property you miraculously turn into a cartoon.

forgot the street number but it's on BillyBrown Boulevard.

now.jpg

the house is an optical illusion it looks small but it's gargantuan on the inside and Billy Brown is dropping by, we are about to hit the clubs. so that's why he dressed funky!

i didn't make the picture but i made Billy brown!

and when ever you enter my property you miraculously turn into a cartoon.

I like the little camper-van in the background :)