1kiwiabroad

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sofia

I haven't see him live too...He will play here in Portugal in August. I wanted so badly to see him, but I'm having a surgery at that time!! So I won't be able to see him!! That's not fair!!!I'm going to cry!:badmood::giljotiini:

Guest Sofia

well that's a teeth surgery...nothing special. :roftl: I use braces on my teeth and to complete my treatment for them I need a surgery...and Mika comes just at that moment!!!! Life is unfair...isn't it?

I'm sorry about the crap quality of these scans, but it's just a sketch in two parts.

Here's Chocolate Flow Avenue. Plots 7, 13, 22 and 23 are taken and there are plenty left! All plots are of a same size, so if you'll choose to have a little house, then you'll have a big garden! Residents can make suggestions of what they would like their houses to look like. And of course you can draw your own houses. This is about the street really...

(BTW Nicole, your neighbor has got a statue of Willy Wonka! :naughty: )

I'll be doing more specific drawings later, after I'll have this finished.

chocolateflowavenue001oi9.jpg

chocolateflowavenue002lt3.jpg

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! :biggrin2:

I'm drawing my house, but i'm kinda bussy right now so I'd like to know how much time do we have to finish it?? :wink2:

well that's a teeth surgery...nothing special. :roftl: I use braces on my teeth and to complete my treatment for them I need a surgery...and Mika comes just at that moment!!!! Life is unfair...isn't it?

that is so true!! poor you! I just hope you'll get to see him some day! and I'm sure you will ;)

Guest Sofia
that is so true!! poor you! I just hope you'll get to see him some day! and I'm sure you will ;)

Well I hope too! I've been wainting for this concert and when the doctor told me the surgery's day..oh God! I felt like I was shot!!! lol:biggrin2:

Well I hope too! I've been wainting for this concert and when the doctor told me the surgery's day..oh God! I felt like I was shot!!! lol:biggrin2:

I totally understand that!

but couldn't you change the day?

Guest Sofia
I totally understand that!

but couldn't you change the day?

Well I don't think so...And the problem is that I've to be at home for some weeks...just to recover!! Oh well...it's not fair!!!:bleh: