Someone went through Mika's wardrobe. *gasp*

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what the... ? :blink::shocked:

now was this necessary? of all the clothes,why this? the poor shirt,I`m convinced it`s in pain

Rotf, it looks like it.

That's why it's halfway down his chest; it's trying to get awayyy!

His shirt doesn't fit as tantalisingly snug as Mika's does. And his pants too! :roftl:

-Agreed-

Pants like that were meant to hug one man's bits, and one man's bits only...:thumb_yello:

well, magickitten91 did suggest that mika has no bits and that is why he can fit into such tiny pants..... but surely, ( as the custommadedrawers interview points out) if he has to have his undies made, then that must suggest SOMETHING. i think we should shoot this man.

well, magickitten91 did suggest that mika has no bits and that is why he can fit into such tiny pants..... but surely, ( as the custommadedrawers interview points out) if he has to have his undies made, then that must suggest SOMETHING. i think we should shoot this man.

Tom's a cool guy, he's just not cool enough to pull off a Mika-esque ensamble. But yes, it is not fair. His man bits are stealing the glory of Mika's man bits.

what the... ? :blink::shocked:

now was this necessary? of all the clothes,why this? the poor shirt,I`m convinced it`s in pain

Rotf, it looks like it.

That's why it's halfway down his chest; it's trying to get awayyy!

*ROFL*:naughty::roftl:

l_95138bb3057df63f41f837da75c76ebf.jpg

Tom, from Plain White T's.

...Mika wore it better.:wink2:

mika wears everthing better lol, no seriously, thats kinda disgusting looking :puke: lol. i have to wash my eyes out with an insane amount of mika pics now!!!! just the thought of mika makes me feel better:blush-anim-cl:

mika wears everthing better lol, no seriously, thats kinda disgusting looking :puke: lol. i have to wash my eyes out with an insane amount of mika pics now!!!! just the thought of mika makes me feel better:blush-anim-cl:

Quick, quick, lookie-lookie!

m_5d58cdbfe2836da865f9299abe331aa0.gif

Haha, I love it! That is my favorite part of the interview!

I forget, which interview is this one from again?:blush-anim-cl: