Mika @ Big Girl Signing in London

CazGirl

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh u got me excited there, thought he already decided to do one.. damn lol, i think they'll mention it maybe later throughout the month? if there is one that is

lol sorry Danika but i wanted to grab people's attention *evil and mean, i know, im sorry!*

i know there's one in paris...but london? anyone know?!?!

Aargh - don't scare us like that!

I hope there is one. I always seem to have exams or something for his signings! But i'm gonna be in London from the 16th - 27th so *fingers crossed*

Aargh - don't scare us like that!

I hope there is one. I always seem to have exams or something for his signings! But i'm gonna be in London from the 16th - 27th so *fingers crossed*

well the single is released on my birthday so if he does one on that day I AM GOING NO MATTER WHAT!

at the love today one i had college till 4:15 and i have dancing at 6:30 so there was no way i coulda made that one :(

lol sorry Danika but i wanted to grab people's attention *evil and mean, i know, im sorry!*

i know there's one in paris...but london? anyone know?!?!

well you did Caz!!:biggrin2:

Oi you!!!!!!!

Make my jaw drop and get a mega fast heartbeat why don't you!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! I was all excited there for a second!!!!!! No, i don't know if there is but IF there is, I'M THERE!!! LOL!!!:roftl:

Oi you!!!!!!!

Make my jaw drop and get a mega fast heartbeat why don't you!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! I was all excited there for a second!!!!!! No, i don't know if there is but IF there is, I'M THERE!!! LOL!!!:roftl:

LMFAOOOO I'm sorry Sara!!! i feel really mean now!! but if the title was "anyone know if theres a big girl signing in london?" im pretty sure hardly anyone would check into it LOL....

I dunno lol, probably.

Everythings always in London!!

If there is one would anyone be willing to get something signed for me? :biggrin2::naughty:

Cheeky question I know but no-one ever does signings near me.... :thumbdown::(

Lol

if he does do one, ofcourse i'll get something signed for you! i'll be more than happy to!

I dunno lol, probably.

Everythings always in London!!

If there is one would anyone be willing to get something signed for me? :biggrin2::naughty:

Cheeky question I know but no-one ever does signings near me.... :thumbdown::(

Lol

can i join the queue??:blush-anim-cl:

If he does a signing, I 'll definitely be there, I've been to the others so it'll be nice to meet up with people again.

If you want things signed I should warn you that they usually only allow 1 item to be signed per person, so if you're going to get items signed for someone, take a few friends along to be on the safe side.

If he does a signing, I 'll definitely be there, I've been to the others so it'll be nice to meet up with people again.

If you want things signed I should warn you that they usually only allow 1 item to be signed per person, so if you're going to get items signed for someone, take a few friends along to be on the safe side.

omg really? O.o

haha i'll try and sneak some in mwahahaha...if he does one ofcourse...O.o

Nope i havent heard anything ....all hopes lie in Rak1 hands as she will be seeing him next weekend...wow Glastonbury is soo close..i hope your prepeared Rak1:naughty: :thumb_yello:

I'd be pretty suprised if he didn't do one tbh. He's in England at the time and has no plans (according to the calendar) all of the release week so.....Lollipops crossed because I'm in London all that week :D

I'd be pretty suprised if he didn't do one tbh. He's in England at the time and has no plans (according to the calendar) all of the release week so.....Lollipops crossed because I'm in London all that week :D

awesome. gosh im really my fingers. that would be an AWESOME birthday present :D

OMG!!! I can't believe he's gonna be like, up the road and i won't see him!!!!!!! Agghhhh!!!!!!

I was gonna go but couldn't cuz of my little one. Can't really take her to a weekend full of mud! Not fair for her. :blink:

Shame i couldn't get my sister to look after her. Nevermind too late now.

What i need to cheer me up is news about a signing for Big Girl! LOL!!