pics: MIKA OUT MAG JULY 2007

KiteKat

im so confused-they r selling it on ebay-July (????) issue

(sorry if posted)

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIKA-OUT-MAGAZINE-JULY-2007_W0QQitemZ180127328925QQihZ008QQcategoryZ104950QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

pics are here

2005199105144021669_rs.jpg

2001907520684390515_rs.jpg

2005647065310706069_rs.jpg

and I shld definitely have more practice with my mother tongues :)

quite helpful at times :)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika.

Must.

Never.

Wear.

Vests.

Again.

At least...not that one lol...hahaha now i feel really mean...

his face in that last picture is pure perfection...and that top picture is so cute! reminds me of the pic where he has that blindfold over him for some reason lol

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: These ones are SO DO NOT LOOK LIKE HIM :roftl: :roftl: (from what i think i know, though...)

no i agree. the look isnt very Mika at all lol but it IS a gay magazine so obviously they dressed him that way to appeal to that particular audience more. ive studied the media for four years i know all about deconstructing a magazine front cover lol done it enough times...>.<"

no i agree. the look isnt very Mika at all lol but it IS a gay magazine so obviously they dressed him that way to appeal to that particular audience more. ive studied the media for four years i know all about deconstructing a magazine front cover lol done it enough times...>.<"

Don't take it bad, really, but no need to have studied media for 4 years to guess that :naughty: :naughty:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIKA-OUT-MAGAZINE-JULY-2007_W0QQitemZ180127328925QQihZ008QQcategoryZ104950QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

pics are here

2005199105144021669_rs.jpg

2001907520684390515_rs.jpg

2005647065310706069_rs.jpg

and I shld definitely have more practice with my mother tongues :)

quite helpful at times :)

:wub2: "I'm walking on sunshine" that is the song I hear when I look at those pics well that and love today

Don't take it bad, really, but no need to have studied media for 4 years to guess that :naughty: :naughty:

oh i know lol it's a very common convention, just like naked ladies are on mens magazines lol (straight ones hahaha)

*sigh*

He's so skinny I can't get over it.

I absolutly love these pics.....although in the last pic ,where he's on the cover, he looks like he was crying. Aww.

EDIT: Woah. My post is on page 3 already? That was fast posting you guys.

he loooks so cute :) love the one on the cover :D

why not??? cause ill be shaky when i see him! LOL

lol! Sivan dear...when you see Mika...please say The Competition Winner Caroline says hi :D haha i wanna know if he remembers me :D ooh ooh! and please ask him if he is doing a big girl signing in london please! if u remember!

LOVE YOU!