pics: MIKA OUT MAG JULY 2007

KiteKat

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol! Sivan dear...when you see Mika...please say The Competition Winner Caroline says hi :D haha i wanna know if he remembers me :D ooh ooh! and please ask him if he is doing a big girl signing in london please! if u remember!

LOVE YOU!

ill probably forget :( ill probably be like bldkfjasdfhasldfhjlasdjf i love u mika! lol

Where can I buy the mag?????

lookie the link above the pics!

I dont know how the ebay guy got it!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

thats what Id like to know....its JULY...

maybe u get them earlier if u have a magazine subscription???:sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: These ones are SO DO NOT LOOK LIKE HIM :roftl: :roftl: (from what i think i know, though...)

Mika.

Must.

Never.

Wear.

Vests.

Again.

At least...not that one lol...hahaha

Yeh totally agree with you!!!!:thumb_yello:

anyway, I love the 2nd pic, he looks like a dancer!!

in the third one he has a baby look, u know a baby who's just stopped crying!! he's soo cute!

Where can I buy the mag?????

lookie the link above the pics!

I dont know how the ebay guy got it!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

thats what Id like to know....its JULY...

maybe u get them earlier if u have a magazine subscription???:sneaky2:

The pics are ...erm.... let's leave it at that :biggrin2:

But POST-GAY? Hä? Don't tell me this is a common term :blink: But if it IS, can anybody tell me what it means? :blink: Does it mean - 'used to be gay but now no more' ? :insane:

Sorry for my ignorance on the topic :lmao:

ill probably forget :( ill probably be like bldkfjasdfhasldfhjlasdjf i love u mika! lol

...please dont forget...i didnt meet mika at shepherds bush but i still managed to text starsie to tell her to tell Mika you said hi ROFLLLLLL

OMG! I read summat about this last week. :blink:

Mika looks.....different.....think it may be pics from a little while ago. I'm sure he is more muscular and a tiny bit more filled out than he looks there. :sneaky2:

Mika looks.....different.....think it may be pics from a little while ago. I'm sure he is more muscular and a tiny bit more filled out than he looks there. :sneaky2:

I agree but OMG I want to take a bite of him on the last pic :naughty:

LOL! Guess I'll go back to the perv thread!

I have the attitude magazine, now I want this one.. GREAT *LOL*

Gosh I love all these gay magazines and Mika for wanting to be in them *kisses to lovely Mika*

And I absolutley adore that "I'm a ballerina- standing on my toes-wow looky how flexy and light I am" kinda look *HA HA*

(How does he do that? Maybe throws himself forward in the air? Hmmm..)

Wow!!!!! these pictures are AMAZING. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Did he take those pictures the same day as the Border's signing in NY (March 30th)? I remember the guy running the signing saying Mika was at an Out Magazine shoot...

Oh, I might buy this one! It's a pretty well known gay magazine around here, I'm glad Mika's getting all this... exposure.

I've been talking with some other people about being post-gay though, and I think we ended up deciding that we are all post-gay! Nowadays, anyway, it's almost old fashioned to stick very stringently to the gay/straight divide in the queer community.

He does look great, though the cover, beautiful as it is, is so cliche! "Biting sexily on a chain with slightly open mouth" is such a played-out pose. Not that I mind Mika taking his turn there. :wink2:

--Jack

P.S. By the way, the second pose, pointed on his toes? I can do it; I can even hold it for two seconds or so. It's not that hard: just get up on your very toes (best done in sneakers or shoes with a hard toe cushion), and throw your body back and your arms out for balance. Voila!