Mika & Madonaa????

dolce_marta

I've read in the news of a catalan radio station that Madonna will release a new album by November, and she will sing with other artists such as Justin Timberlake and, here comes..., MIKAAAAAA!!!!

I don't know if it's true... these UK gossip I don't trust (sorry if It has being posted already)

Here is the link, it's in catalan.

http://www.rac105.com/

Where it says "CERCA" write Mika and and click on it... it will appear the headline and a short article.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll, I don't know... but if he only has to sing one song.. I think he can take spare time from somewhere... and Madonna lives in London.. so... But just Imagine how would it look like????!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this was referred to in a video i saw of Mika.

and he didn't deny it!!

Then it sounds like it's true!!!!!

It'd be amzing if that really happen!!!:roftl:

Madonna has always known with who working!!! Even if ppl don'tlike her, she's right know the queen of pop. every single she released went straight to the top!!

Wawww, just to mention his name means already that he has a BIG place in the pop scene!!! (if the non believers need proofs:naughty: :naughty: )

Then it sounds like it's true!!!!!

It'd be amzing if that really happen!!!:roftl:

Madonna has always known with who working!!! Even if ppl don'tlike her, she's right know the queen of pop. every single she released went straight to the top!!

Wawww, just to mention his name means already that he has a BIG place in the pop scene!!! (if the non believers need proofs:naughty: :naughty: )

i agree :thumb_yello: !! i don't really like madonna ( except for 2-3 tubes ) but i must say that she knows very well who counts and who she should work with !!

and she's a very tough business woman too :naughty: If she makes a song with our beloved mika t means that she knows he's soon gonna be huge :wink2: !

Being a huge Madonna fan I'd be thrilled by the news, but I'm afraid it must be just a rumor... :(

Right now she's working on her new album with Pharrell, Timbaland and Justin Timberlake. In an interview, Justin said that perhaps he's going to sing a duet with her. She's never been very fond of duets throughout her long career (only one has been released as a single actually, the awful Me Against the Music), so it doesn't sound much realistic to me the fact that she's gonna share the spotlight with two talented young men at once. But I guess we'll never know for sure 'til Warner Music releases a statement, right?

Personally, I think Mika's voice would blend perfectly with Madonna's. Prince and Babyface used their falsettos with her in the past (for the 1988 Love Song and the 1994 Take a Bow respectively) and the results were absolutely amazing.

I am really thrilled by the news. What do you think about her song "Hey You" ?

Btw, I am really surprised that Madonna chosed to work with Timbaland, since he cooperated with Justin, Nelly ... So she won't be the one to discover him :P That doesn't very much madonna-like right ?

I am really thrilled by the news. What do you think about her song "Hey You" ?

I like that song, I was expecting a completely different thing when I heard Pharrell was producing it! The refrain is really operatic, she hits really high notes for her range... I hope that when she's going to sing it live at Live Earth someone's gonna help her! Mika, please, come to her rescue and sing that song with her! lol

Btw, I am really surprised that Madonna chosed to work with Timbaland, since he cooperated with Justin, Nelly ... So she won't be the one to discover him :P That doesn't very much madonna-like right ?

Well, neither Babyface nor William Orbit or Stewart Price were exactly strangers when she approached them to work with her! lol

wow I am not a huge Madonna fan but she knows her stuff-it could be a massive global hit:biggrin2:

...unless Madonna would simply use him to sell her new album. :blink:

Her duet with Prince (Love Song), for example, was not even released as a single. And if she is duetting with Justin, she might not release the Mika duet.

On those conditions I don't think Mika should commit himself.

I am sure soon there will be many more major artists queueing up to work with him.:wink2:

...unless Madonna would simply use him to sell her new album. :blink:

Her duet with Prince (Love Song), for example, was not even released as a single. And if she is duetting with Justin, she might not release the Mika duet.

On those conditions I don't think Mika should commit himself.

I am sure soon there will be many more major artists queueing up to work with him.:wink2:

I wonder if he would like to work with her,we know he wants Annie Lennox ;)

I wonder if he would like to work with her,we know he wants Annie Lennox ;)

I would personally prefer Annie Lennox. :wink2:

Most things Madonna in involved in does not ring true to me....:blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...
I've read in the news of a catalan radio station that Madonna will release a new album by November, and she will sing with other artists such as Justin Timberlake and, here comes..., MIKAAAAAA!!!!

I don't know if it's true... these UK gossip I don't trust (sorry if It has being posted already)

Here is the link, it's in catalan.

http://www.rac105.com/

Where it says "CERCA" write Mika and and click on it... it will appear the headline and a short article.

im listening to madonna right now!! he he