dolce_marta

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

You know the duet between Britney Spears and Madonna! :naughty:

I hope if it's true that it won't be like that!

Not a good song and I don't want Mica to kiss her at the end of the song even if he loves kissing (Big girl, you know that)! :roftl:

i'm not such a fan of madonna but its still good news cos she is really famous.. and mika has really done it and it's hardly been a year that he's been around :bleh: we're all well proud of how far he's come.. not even people like Lily Allen have really had the chance to do things like this and they've been longer (have they? :blink:)

even if its doesn't come out as a single.. a lot of people would still buy her album so they'll just HAVE to listen to the song at one point :bleh:

We'll, I don't know... so... But just Imagine

how would it look like????!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not sure if I'm happy about their singing together, I'm not such a big fan of Madonna.

But yes, I had the same idea, this crazy image in my head about how they would look like together on stage. LOLL... No offense here, but Madonna isn't really a young, innocent-looking girl; while Mika always looks so sweet and young and innocent and childish :biggrin2:

(Yes, Mika, childish and innocent! You can take off your shirt whenever your want to, you can sweat and tease and play with your braces; yet you remain the adorable childish and innocent-looking boy! :mf_lustslow: Fortunately.)

I'm not sure if I'm happy about their singing together, I'm not such a big fan of Madonna.

But yes, I had the same idea, this crazy image in my head about how they would look like together on stage. LOLL... No offense here, but Madonna isn't really a young, innocent-looking girl; while Mika always looks so sweet and young and innocent and childish :biggrin2:

(Yes, Mika, childish and innocent! You can take off your shirt whenever your want to, you can sweat and tease and play with your braces; yet you remain the adorable childish and innocent-looking boy! :mf_lustslow: Fortunately.)

Yeah! He's just like he's 16! New in the world, ready to live his own life!

I've read in the news of a catalan radio station that Madonna will release a new album by November, and she will sing with other artists such as Justin Timberlake and, here comes..., MIKAAAAAA!!!!

I don't know if it's true... these UK gossip I don't trust (sorry if It has being posted already)

Here is the link, it's in catalan.

http://www.rac105.com/

Where it says "CERCA" write Mika and and click on it... it will appear the headline and a short article.

...It would be WONDERFUL!!!

Sound interesting

Madonna is a legend!A diva queen!and she is so HUGE!

i wonder how their music style match?

i mean, mika's voice is quite dominating!

the duet with Beth ....:mf_rosetinted:

and would he sing his own stuff?

but it is really a honour as mika is still a very new artist:punk:

i can't wait!

i hope it won't just a sidetrack and i want to see both of them on stage!:thumb_yello:

Sound interesting

Madonna is a legend!A diva queen!and she is so HUGE!

i wonder how their music style match?

i mean, mika's voice is quite dominating!

the duet with Beth ....:mf_rosetinted:

and would he sing his own stuff?

but it is really a honour as mika is still a very new artist:punk:

i can't wait!

i hope it won't just a sidetrack and i want to see both of them on stage!:thumb_yello:

He need to whisper if we want to listen to want Madonna will sing.

He has a strong voice and I'm afraid we can't hear her! :naughty:

Sorry Madonna! I'm naughty!