I am such a crazy person!

DaMango

Ok, so I live near Seattle, which means I may not see Mika in my area until next year (or possibly never :thumbdown: ). When I found out that he would be performing in California, only 2 states away, I started plotting an evil plan to fly down and see him. Well, my sister had a terrible disappointment this week, and last night she decided that she wanted to go to Disneyland to feel better. I said I would go with her, but that we HAD to go see Mika. Well, she said she'd go SO I'M GOING TO SEE MIKA ON FRIDAY!!!!! :mf_lustslow: I just bought tickets off of Ebay for a ridiculous price, but I know it will be worth it. I used to say that Prince was the only man I'd get on a plane for, but it looks like Mika is joining the club. I can't believe I'm doing this. It was such a spontaneous decision, and I'm still recovering financially from a trip I took to California 2 weeks ago.

Am I crazy, or just crazy for Mika? How about you guys? What crazy decisions have you made for Mika?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I live near Seattle, which means I may not see Mika in my area until next year (or possibly never :thumbdown: ). When I found out that he would be performing in California, only 2 states away, I started plotting an evil plan to fly down and see him. Well, my sister had a terrible disappointment this week, and last night she decided that she wanted to go to Disneyland to feel better. I said I would go with her, but that we HAD to go see Mika. Well, she said she'd go SO I'M GOING TO SEE MIKA ON FRIDAY!!!!! :mf_lustslow: I just bought tickets off of Ebay for a ridiculous price, but I know it will be worth it. I used to say that Prince was the only man I'd get on a plane for, but it looks like Mika is joining the club. I can't believe I'm doing this. It was such a spontaneous decision, and I'm still recovering financially from a trip I took to California 2 weeks ago.

Am I crazy, or just crazy for Mika? How about you guys? What crazy decisions have you made for Mika?

whoa. crazinesss.... that is awesome

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

you are mika craaazzaay man!!!

i would do the exact same.

ILL BE @ THE LA GIG TOOO, SOO ILL SEE U THERE ALLONG WITH OTHER MFCERS!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

congrats again!

haha

hope it is awesome for you!

<333

LOL that is so awesome! hilarious though! you are going to have a blast! the last minute spontaneous-ness is going to make it 29384298 times more exciting!

And 29384298 times more painful when my creditcard bill comes! Just kidding, Mika is worth it! :bleh:

Hi there.. well.. I haven't made the "official" decision yet, but because I hate concerts, due to the huge quantity of people gathered in there... in the concert of Summercase in Barcelona I might be paying a huge amount... VIP bandge, just to be there and hear to the music calmly...

But I think.. your's is crazier than mine!! Anyway, have a nice time @ the Mika concert!!!

Read the bottom of my signature! :biggrin2:

DaMango i totally understand you! at the end of june i'll fly to paris to attend his gig, cause it was the only one on this side of the planet he does on saturday, and because i can't go to the florence festival in july (i need to fill my MIKA-emptiness somehow!:biggrin2: ). and in november i'll fly to glasgow!

That sounds great. The spontaneous decisions are always the best. I experienced almost the same when I decided to see him in Berlin. I bought the tickets for a rediculous price (6€), kidnapped my sister and drove to Berlin. And next month I'll go to the middle of nowhere (aka Denmark) and see him there only to fly to London a few days later to see him again. And I still dream of going to Newcastle in November. So you are not crazy!

:mf_rosetinted:

yeah I think we all do crazy things for our mika! I came back from Paris last week, Im returning on the 21st to see Mika and on the 30th to... see Mika! the thing is the tickets for the new TGV train are really expensive! and the hotels in Paris are expensive too! and I'm only a poor student so I will have to save up for the whole year to recover financially from it I guess :naughty: but it's for Mika so it's defo worth it!

I'm happy for you that you'll be able to see him :)

Congrats on going to see MIKA! Oh, the wonder of it all! I'm going to see MIKA, too in Miami, FL. Hallelujah! :biggrin2: I crazily made the decision spontaneously, too, because I don't know when he'll be back! I'm planning to dress crazily. :roftl:

I think you're just crazy for Mika. You shouldn't be concerned. He is more than worthy of our adoration and praise. LOL. Not to mention the ridiculously priced tickets. As long as there's no doubt in your mind about your decisions, all is well. :thumb_yello: