Mika's Tamagotchi Is Dead! :[

mel_tinydancer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO I know "i cant even look after a tamagotchi, so imagine me with a kid." or something like that haha! he's so CUTE!

and i love that face he pulls when he imitates his toys ROFL XDDD

He is adorable, such a kid sometimes:naughty:

Thanks for the link, Caz! I love how he's so playful and childlike here, talking about the toys, but then he starts talking about his musical project and other musicians and networking and all that, and suddently it's his very sharp in-control side coming out.

--Jack

that interview was really good :biggrin2: he's such a joker espesh (as mentioned above twice the thing about the tamagotchi hehe) aw i think he'd be a great dad.

Is there the whole conference thing on youtube anywhere?

Lol EnFa...I cant watch it right now coz my YouTube does not like me again....but I just can click in it and the pics I saw there..well...there are handsome boys in it apart from Mika...Are all the boys in HK so handsome?F.ex. the interviewer..and some fans...well...I liked them...so as soon as my Tube feels like working I'll watch it properly...they are cute!

Thanks forthe link Mel!

what link?

LMAO

**** I'm dumb..I am confused I thought you made the thread..but I edited my post already...coz I realized it!

But I see you realized it very fast...I hoped you wont :lol3:

So sorry....that was another thread....:blush-anim-cl:

Cartoons, toys & Michael Lau? The guy's a total toy buff. :bleh:

Mika must have a giant room at home stuffed full with them.

RIP Zorro, tho. :crybaby:

You actually know Michael Lau? You're just as much of a dork as he is, Cyp.

You should come over and help me do Mika's scrapbook for the DC gig.

--Jack

P.S. He said he'll be getting a cabinet for them!

I hope it got a decent funeral. Poor thing. Should we send some flowers and a card? My thoughts are now with Mika and everyone else who knew Zorro. It's always hard to loose a beloved friend but happy days will come soon again. Mika, just stay strong and if you want to talk to someone you can call me day and night.

How do you bury a Tama anyway?

MIKA'S TAMAGOTCHI DIED! I AM VERY DEPRESSED

skip to like 2:01 in the video!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0FZF2A-SHY&mode=related&search=

i didn't know it's name was Zorro! lollll

it's okay Mika, we all make mistakes. :naughty:

Nooooo :crybaby:

Zoro is my hero when I was five I wanted to marry him:biggrin2: (no I do not mean the tamagochi:naughty: )

I hope it got a decent funeral. Poor thing. Should we send some flowers and a card? My thoughts are now with Mika and everyone else who knew Zorro. It's always hard to loose a beloved friend but happy days will come soon again. Mika, just stay strong and if you want to talk to someone you can call me day and night.

How do you bury a Tama anyway?

You're this thread's hero.

--Jack

I love that interview, but it's so sad that his tama is dead. I love what he says about him taking care of a kid :biggrin2:

I haven't managed to kill mine since I bought it two months ago ^^ I'm planning to murder it, because it's been ugly for the three latest generations. Then I can call the new one Zorro ^^