Mika's Tamagotchi Is Dead! :[

mel_tinydancer

Im sure Mika will just reset it...or it will gather dust again :roftl:

mine lived for like amonth then it died, and i didnt reset it yet because i know i havnt had time to keep it alive, idk how mika does it even if it has died lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have collected some mika curls to stick on the Ipod :lol3:

Immagine showing up with a pair of scissors and telling him you really MUST pimp your Ipod,so he should hand over at least one curl :lol3:

Yeah and I can imagine that it wouldn't even have surprised him if I had asked. I hope he isn't scared of me now :blink:

I would have collected some mika curls to stick on the Ipod :lol3:

Immagine showing up with a pair of scissors and telling him you really MUST pimp your Ipod,so he should hand over at least one curl :lol3:

Given to how he reacted to someone on the street asking if they could touch his hair, I don't think he would take too kindly to that request... :naughty:

--Jack

I would give do ANYTHING to be Mika's tamagotchi... well almost anything. :bleh:

LOL yaaaaa me too

next time i catch the clock at 11:11 i'm wishing to become a tama and be magically placed in Mika's pocket. he'll just be like "Huh?? what is this?? An MFC tamagotchi?? SWEET! I can make it scream, cry tears of joy, dance like an idiot, murder my songs, or feed it lollipops!"

LOL yaaaaa me too

next time i catch the clock at 11:11 i'm wishing to become a tama and be magically placed in Mika's pocket. he'll just be like "Huh?? what is this?? An MFC tamagotchi?? SWEET! I can make it scream, cry tears of joy, dance like an idiot, murder my songs, or feed it lollipops!"

that would be.... AWESOME! :biggrin2:

MIKA'S TAMAGOTCHI DIED! I AM VERY DEPRESSED

skip to like 2:01 in the video!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0FZF2A-SHY&mode=related&search=

i didn't know it's name was Zorro! lollll

it's okay Mika, we all make mistakes. :naughty:

Thank you so much for the posting!!!! I love the video. he is sooo funny and cute. That smile drives me cucu:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL yaaaaa me too

hahahahah not a bad idea!

Well Hugo is still alive and I hate him!!

he is a grumpy old man who needs the toilet all the time!!

I keep changing the time so I don't have to play with him

I would be an awful mother-get back in your cage child! lol!! No I really love kids I do!! lol!

I want to kill Hugo off but then that is too cruel!

xxx

Well Hugo is still alive and I hate him!!

he is a grumpy old man who needs the toilet all the time!!

I keep changing the time so I don't have to play with him

I would be an awful mother-get back in your cage child! lol!! No I really love kids I do!! lol!

I want to kill Hugo off but then that is too cruel!

xxx

Just put something in his food. Can Tamigotchi's get poisoned. Sleeping pills is the kindest way of putting him out of his misery.....or just put him in a draw and accidentally forget about him...

Mohahah, I'm killing mine right now ^^ I haven't taken care of her since yesterday :P I hope she is dead soon...

I guess I'm cruel ^^

You are so funny. Say how you feel.....at least your honest about how you feel about your tamigotchi:roftl:

You are so funny. Say how you feel.....at least your honest about how you feel about your tamigotchi:roftl:

It's been ugly for the three latest generation, it deserves to diiiiiiie! :roftl:

It's been ugly for the three latest generation, it deserves to diiiiiiie! :roftl:

I think that's really why MIKA's died he was too embarrassed to show anyone how ugly his tama was!!

xx

I think that's really why MIKA's died he was too embarrassed to show anyone how ugly his tama was!!

xx

Oh that is so sad. You shouldn't be ashamed of your tamigotchi just because it is ugly...couldn't you put something over it?

And I don't mean a hammer or your foot!!!:blush-anim-cl:

xx

Maybe it died because it was upset you guys were saying it was ugly... It committed suicide! No, Zorro! I loved you! Why, oh why did you listen to these vicious bullies?:tears::roftl:

I've been reliving Tuesday night when I met Mika (over and over again *sigh*), and I just remembered something that might be of interest to you tamagotchi watchers!

Someone asked him about his tamagotchi and he laughed and confirmed it was officially dead! And he said next he was going to get a dog! BUT he added, don't worry, he wouldn't kill the dog -- he would also get someone to TAKE CARE of the dog! :naughty:

Just thought I'd mention it :)

dcdeb