I've not seen this before

CazGirl

I'd bet it's his parents' house. My flat in South Kensington looked exactly the same. Everything was white and there was a decorative fireplace in the living room.

There was a lot of refurbishment of Victorian houses in the '90s and it was all hardwood floors, white walls, stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets and white wardrobes. I think it's one of the reasons property values skyrocketed. It cost a mint to overhaul these properties but they look stunning.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official, don't worry! Though I've been looking for a bigger copy for ages...

And may I say that I really love how his flat is so white? I really love white rooms, they are so clean and airy and clean... but when I lived at home I used to get grief from my parents about my room looking like "a hospital." My room at home was all white and green, and my room right now is white and blue. I would really love to have a black and white room.

--Jack

thank you Caz! never seen it before and i LOVE IT!!!!:mf_lustslow:

I didn't actually intend to show the feet...

There is another pic I thought of but didn't find immediately...

1_Mika23.jpg

...and there's the one where he points at the photographer with that played angry look ... but I don't find it right now (I think it is available as avatar also...)

this one is exactly what i had in mind!! maybe there are few more of the same shooting??? i want more!!:biggrin2:

It's official, don't worry! Though I've been looking for a bigger copy for ages...

And may I say that I really love how his flat is so white? I really love white rooms, they are so clean and airy and clean... but when I lived at home I used to get grief from my parents about my room looking like "a hospital." My room at home was all white and green, and my room right now is white and blue. I would really love to have a black and white room.

--Jack

yeah! once i move out id love to have a modern look in my new place :)

I like the pics from this shoot (even the Feet Pic!) but how much eyeliner is he wearing???:naughty:

he looks a bit too much like Kemal from Big Brother in these..:shocked: but still lovely.

LMAO! From what I can see he's not wearing any!! XDDD