Mika and Croatia? :)

croatian_boy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bok, Croatian Boy! Kako si? I LOVE your country, one of my best friends lives in Zagreb:thumb_yello: I've no idea about that, but he should go to you, good people of Croatia!

Welcome to the MFC, I'm sure you'll have a great time here, we're all a bit mad:bleh:

Bok, Croatian Boy! Kako si? I LOVE your country, one of my best friends lives in Zagreb:thumb_yello: I've no idea about that, but he should go to you, good people of Croatia!

Welcome to the MFC, I'm sure you'll have a great time here, we're all a bit mad:bleh:

Hello The Black Queen ( on the Croatian Crna Kraljica :wink2: ) Ja sam jako dobro, hvala na pitanju, a ti? :biggrin2: I am very very good, thank you for the question. ¿Cómo estás? Your Croatian is excellent. - I am glad 'cause there is people who likes my country. ( I love Spain, especially because of Federico García Lorca, Salvador Dalí :king: and Pedro Almodóvar. -- I hope that Mika one day will come to Zagreb.

Thank you for pleasant welcome... :cheerful_h4h:

Halo susjed, dobrodošel!:biggrin2:

It'd be great if Mika had ex-Yugo tour where he'd visit all the former countries.:bleh:

O susjeda Slovenka. :biggrin2: Kako lijepo i ugodno iznenađenje. Kako ti gre? - I agree, I like your idea. It would be fantastic if Mika would have "ex-Yugoslavia tour"... :punk: - Or he could come only in Ljubljana and I would gladly come form Zagreb to his concert in Ljubljana. :biggrin2:

Ej! I ja sam iz Hrvatske. Bilo bi super kad bi Mika došao ovdje...ah...

Slažem se, bilo bi fantastično, ali nekako ne vjerujem da će doći. Što ja znam, možda. Rijetko kada takvi pjevači dolaze u Hrvatsku. :sad: Al' možda dođe do Ljubljane, čak bi i to bilo super, iako bi bilo vidjeti ga u Zagrebu. Nadam se da će nam se ispuniti želja. :biggrin2:

and now English... ( ps. sorry guys for text on Croatian :blush-anim-cl: )

I agree, it would be fantastic if Mika comes to Croatia, but I don't have a big hope. I really don't know, maybe! Rarely that kind of singers are coming to Croatia. :sad: But maybe he comes to Ljubljana, and it would be great, although it would be nice see him in Zagreb. We can hope that our wish become truth. :biggrin2:

Hvala na dobrodošlici! :)

Slažem se, bilo bi fantastično, ali nekako ne vjerujem da će doći. Å to ja znam, možda. Rijetko kada takvi pjevači dolaze u Hrvatsku. :sad: Al' možda dođe do Ljubljane, čak bi i to bilo super, iako bi bilo vidjeti ga u Zagrebu. Nadam se da će nam se ispuniti želja. :biggrin2:

and now English... ( ps. sorry guys for text on Croatian :blush-anim-cl: )

I agree, it would be fantastic if Mika comes to Croatia, but I don't have a big hope. I really don't know, maybe! Rarely that kind of singers are coming to Croatia. :sad: But maybe he comes to Ljubljana, and it would be great, although it would be nice see him in Zagreb. We can hope that our wish become truth. :biggrin2:

Hvala na dobrodošlici! :)

Hmmm...da..i ja baÅ¡ nekako mislim da neće doći, ali se trudim razmiÅ¡ljati optimistično...tko zna, možda baÅ¡ dođe za mjesec dana...?

(ok, teÅ¡ko moguće...:biggrin2: )

Nada umire zadnja..

Hmmm...da..i ja baÅ¡ nekako mislim da neće doći, ali se trudim razmiÅ¡ljati optimistično...tko zna, možda baÅ¡ dođe za mjesec dana...?

(ok, teÅ¡ko moguće...:biggrin2: )

Nada umire zadnja..

Yes, we must be optimist! :biggrin2: One day, maybe, he will come... :) We will see! That is only what we can do. - And become a little bit a tiring! hehehe... Just joke. :naughty:

Mi iz bivše Juge imamo svoj thread i možemo razgovarati ovdje-

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4411&highlight=the+ex-yu+thread

Stvarno nisam znala, da nas je toliko.:thumb_yello:

I seriously doubt that Mika would come to Ljubljana, I think he'd go to Zagreb first, after all is much bigger city.

Yes, but Ljubljana is in European Union and Zagreb is still not, and Ljubljana is a more expose than Zagreb. We will see... Doesn't matter where he comes, it it important that he comes. :punk: Zagreb - Ljubljana = it's the same. :thumb_yello:

Yes, but Ljubljana is in European Union and Zagreb is still not, and Ljubljana is a more expose than Zagreb. We will see... Doesn't matter where he comes, it it important that he comes. :punk: Zagreb - Ljubljana = it's the same. :thumb_yello:

I agree!:thumb_yello: For as long as he comes *oh dreams*

Hello The Black Queen ( on the Croatian Crna Kraljica :wink2: ) Ja sam jako dobro, hvala na pitanju, a ti? :biggrin2: I am very very good, thank you for the question. ¿Cómo estás? Your Croatian is excellent. - I am glad 'cause there is people who likes my country. ( I love Spain, especially because of Federico García Lorca, Salvador Dalí :king: and Pedro Almodóvar. -- I hope that Mika one day will come to Zagreb.

Thank you for pleasant welcome... :cheerful_h4h:

Hola, Croatian Boy!! I love how my nick sounds in Croatian. I'll tell my friend and she'll be freaked out guessing where I heard it from:roftl: Thanks a lot, but my Croatian is only a little more than those few words, but I'm improving with hard work and patience:sweatdrop: I think your country is amazing, and I'm soooo eager to visit it soon.

So you like Spain, huh? That's great, I hope you make it, and if you like Dalí that much, you really must go to Figueras and see his Museum:thumb_yello:

I do hope Mika will go to Zagreb and you'll be able to see him live, it's really worth it!

Hola, Croatian Boy!! I love how my nick sounds in Croatian. I'll tell my friend and she'll be freaked out guessing where I heard it from:roftl: Thanks a lot, but my Croatian is only a little more than those few words, but I'm improving with hard work and patience:sweatdrop: I think your country is amazing, and I'm soooo eager to visit it soon.

So you like Spain, huh? That's great, I hope you make it, and if you like Dalí that much, you really must go to Figueras and see his Museum:thumb_yello:

I do hope Mika will go to Zagreb and you'll be able to see him live, it's really worth it!

Hehe... There is no problem, if you need anything I will translate, just for you. :biggrin2: - Yea, I have big wish and one day I will come to Spain, particular to Madrid. I like Spanish style... everything is so gorgeous and warm. People seems very friendly and open.

And I must see Dali's Museum, that is one of my life's wish... :biggrin2:

Hehe... There is no problem, if you need anything I will translate, just for you. :biggrin2: - Yea, I have big wish and one day I will come to Spain, particular to Madrid. I like Spanish style... everything is so gorgeous and warm. People seems very friendly and open.

Hello everybody!!!!

Welcome to the MFC, craotian boy!

I would like to visit your country. Everybody says it's beautiful!!!

There is so much countries I don't really know in Europe! I hope I can all visit!

Hello everybody!!!!

Welcome to the MFC, craotian boy!

I would like to visit your country. Everybody says it's beautiful!!!

There is so much countries I don't really know in Europe! I hope I can all visit!

Hello France! :biggrin2: Comment allez-vous? Thank you for welcome! - I would like visit your country; I adore French literature and French language. I have never learn French, but I have big wish. It is so beautiful that sometimes I know sit in front TV and watch TV 5 MONDE EUROPE. :roftl: hehehe... I know, it's stupid, but it makes me happy. :bleh:

Thanks a lot, Croatian Charming Boy:biggrin2: Hope you come to Madrid soon, I'm sure you'll love it here, life in Madrid is fun, especially for young tourists!:punk: Party, party tonight!!! At last it's Friday, hehe. Yeah, people here are open and friendly, most of us at least:wink2:

Hello France! :biggrin2: Comment allez-vous? Thank you for welcome! - I would like visit your country; I adore French literature and French language. I have never learn French, but I have big wish. It is so beautiful that sometimes I know sit in front TV and watch TV 5 MONDE EUROPE. :roftl: hehehe... I know, it's stupid, but it makes me happy. :bleh:

It's not stupid. Every morning in a French TV show, they shows images taken from countries all around the world at the same time.

Every Morning, I know the weather in one town of China, Australia,... and I'm like Waooooh.

The images comes from an another TV channel but I don't remember the name.