What would you say to Mika if you had the chance (or..what have you said to him)...?

Mika 4ever

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably say, "MIKA!!!! (to get his attention) Hello! How are you?"

Mika: Hello (and nice as always)

Me: I love your music! And I think you're adorable! I look forward to getting your next album... When will it be released! Yours is the first album/CD I've bought in years and I like/love every song on it, which has never happened with any other album! That's a huge compliment by the way!

You sound just as good/better live as you do on your album, which is very rare! So, I want to go to one of your concerts! I like that you collect toys!

I love the cover art on your album! Thanks for taking the time to make it, I wish all artists did that.

And other similar sort of flattery. I'll do my best to keep it to music, because he is a musician and I'm sure he would prefer that.

But, any advice on what I should say or suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. Like, would he think I was weird or crazy? How should I act? I really want to know so that I can make the best first impression on him.

To the people who have met him: What does Mika like? Like, in terms of talking to him and stuff?

I've said a lot of rubbish, seems I don't really have anything clever to say :boxed: I have a question I've been meaning to ask him, but I seem to forget when I get the chance :sneaky2:

hmm when i met him i told him that i saw him in milan (at the concert) and that i contributed with the necklace we made him, and that mine was the lollipop pendant hehe then he said a few things i don't memba now then told him my name and how to spell it.. but if i could i don't know what i would say to him :blink: like another time ...hopefully *crosses fingers*

I am constantly asking myself this question! I mean, I want to meet him but I don't want to just stand there stupidly staring at him and not saying anything...which would probably be my first reaction! haha. But I would probably end up telling him how much I love his music and that I really appreciate his staying true to himself. Except that's what I wrote in my little birthday note to him..oh well, I'd still say it in person :thumb_yello: I also would hope that my brain would stay functioning so I wouldn't do something embarrassing like immediately proclaim my love for him or something :blush-anim-cl:

I am constantly asking myself this question! I mean, I want to meet him but I don't want to just stand there stupidly staring at him and not saying anything...which would probably be my first reaction! haha. But I would probably end up telling him how much I love his music and that I really appreciate his staying true to himself. Except that's what I wrote in my little birthday note to him..oh well, I'd still say it in person :thumb_yello: I also would hope that my brain would stay functioning so I wouldn't do something embarrassing like immediately proclaim my love for him or something :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, I understand you...totally :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure that, after meeting him, I would just stare at him... and I wouldn't know what to say...

Thinking about it in my own head, I've plenty of things to ask him.

But going from experience, it's very likely I'd just say something like, "Hi, thanks for the amazing show! Do you have giraffes in your hair? Well there should be! Everyone knows that. Oh, by the way, do you know that people are obsessed with your toenails? Hey, let's compare shoes!"

I'm seriously wrorried that this is what I'll say.

--Jack

But going from experience, it's very likely I'd just say something like, "Hi, thanks for the amazing show! Do you have giraffes in your hair? Well there should be! Everyone knows that. Oh, by the way, do you know that people are obsessed with your toenails? Hey, let's compare shoes!"

--Jack

:roftl:

Toenails...?! Sorry...don't get it... :blush-anim-cl:

I've said a lot of rubbish, seems I don't really have anything clever to say :boxed: I have a question I've been meaning to ask him, but I seem to forget when I get the chance :sneaky2:

i guess exactly the same would happen to me if i met him. it always happens when i meet famous people i like. either i'm completely stuck for words and forget all my english skills, then all i'm saying is hi, how are you? can i have a picture with you? and thanx. or i talk complete rubbish.

there once was this boygroup i liked, i had a drink at the bar of the hotel they were staying at, and one of them came over and invited me to their table... i was so happy but for the 40 minutes or so that i sat there with them, i only said about 3 sentences, i was just too shy! :annoyed_h4h: they must've thought i'm completely insane, following them everywhere and then if i finally get the chance, not saying a word! :thumbdown: pfft!

--Jack

lmao oh god, i hope u don't for your sake, when not unless he finds it funny which he hopefully he will :naughty:

--Jack

Toenails! :wub2: :wub2:

thinking about this question has actually made me think that i don't want to meet him.(but i'm pretty sure i'd give a kidney to meet him)

i'd probably just smile really big at him. i tend to do that when words fail me.

thinking about this question has actually made me think that i don't want to meet him.(but i'm pretty sure i'd give a kidney to meet him)

i'd probably just smile really big at him. i tend to do that when words fail me.

oh, no, don't say u don't want to meet him, u will kick yourself if u never do :bleh:

and if u give him a big smile he will give u a lovely one straight back :thumb_yello:

Oh he's such a lovely guy. You don't have to be afraid. And you can understand him really well. Just treat him like a normal person :wink2: .

When I met him last month I asked him if he's definitely going to be at The Big Chill festival because I've bought tickets purely so that my children can see him with me!

.....................and I wittered on about goodness knows what else, so he probably thinks that I'm a complete idiot.

I`m prpbably feelin real clever right now,but I might freeze when I see him.And I think that if I`d prepare a speech,only rubbish would come out..so if the chance comes,I`ll try to breathe ,count til 10 and think of him as a normal guy I just met. If I go off with the " Oh my fiicken GOSH,DAZ MIKAA! " it`ll be doomed :lol3:

lmao oh god, i hope u don't for your sake, when not unless he finds it funny which he hopefully he will :naughty:

Now, what you must understand is that this is pretty much how I talk for the first few minutes to ANYONE I meet.

An example... a few weeks ago, my friend and I are at a bar. We see a guy with a haircut I think is brilliant. I tell her, "look at that guy! He's got ridiculous hair. We must talk to him."

So we go over to him, and I smile at him and say "Hi, I'm sorry but I can't believe your hair. I spilled my drink over my hands. Can I use your shirt as a towel?" (I'm very polite you see--I always ask.)

I mean, I'd be less awful with Mika.

--Jack