What would you say to Mika if you had the chance (or..what have you said to him)...?

Mika 4ever

I wrote a bunch of things I want to say to him on my birthday card. Basically, I just want him to know that I am a fellow musician who enjoys his work, and his individuality. If I meet him in LA on Friday, I'll probably just introduce myself, tell him I think he's fantastic, and that I'm a member of the club! If given any more time, I might give him a little gift. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we go over to him, and I smile at him and say "Hi, I'm sorry but I can't believe your hair. I spilled my drink over my hands. Can I use your shirt as a towel?" (I'm very polite you see--I always ask.)

--Jack

For real? :lol3: :lol3:

LOL!The good thing if I met him is that I would be able to babble something in french!

I would tell him that I like him, his music, etc. If I meet him in Montreal,I'll ask how he likes the city, etc. This is if I don't faint or have an asthma attack:roftl: :roftl:

what i will attempt to say

hey love your music, you rock, keep being you and doing what you do

and do you remember the gift mouselle gave to you from me?

what i would most likely end up saying

....er.........hi........music...cool......

(im not good with talking to people! Especially dudes)

Ha I love this thread because this was exactly what I was thinking about for the past couple days cause his concert in D.C is like 6 nigths away!!!!

:)

Im going to dress rediculously so I'll prob explain my outfit or something and ask him for a favor...to remember for 3 days until the New York concert lol

Are you going to both the DC and New York concerts? Lucky!

I finally remembered what I was going to say to him...

--Jack

Yes!!!! Cause I live in Delaware so D.C and NYC are about the same distance away so me and my sister are going to both!

I'm so happpy about it!!

And then we're both going to go to the free show in NYC

So thats 3 times this summer!

YAy!!

Ooooh! It was fun reading this thread..and JV, you're nuts! Giraffes in his hair?! HAHAHA! :roftl:

Hmm..if I ever meet Mika I'd say...."Mika, I...." then I'd do something completely idiotic like fling myself onto him...Of course, Iceman would come in and pry me off *sigh* A girl can dream...a girl can dream!!

Haha, but seriously speaking...If I ever get the chance to travel and see him perform, I'd tell him I flew all the way from Kuwait to see him perform. Then I'd probably send him the messages the lovely people from MFC would've asked me to ask him...erm..if that made sense :P OH! OH! I'd also ask him if I could take a look at his blue watch, I need to know which brand it is! So far I've found out two out of the three (Swatch and Harajuju Lovers)...Yes..I'm crazy :)

That's awesome, Kjoshi! I so wish I could make both shows...

Sou, the giraffes in the hair is actually from a song by another one of my my musical loves... it goes "Got giraffes in my hair, and I don't care, no I don't care." Which might make you think, "what the hell kind of lyrics are those?" but a) you've got to see this man's hair, and b) I'll just quote this website:

These lyrics rule! ....

"Got giraffes in my hair, and I don't care." The man has giraffes in his hair, but...he doesn't care! He's Marc Bolan! He's got things to worry about other than African hoofed animals frolicking in his curls. He's got albums to make and velvet fashions to buy!

http://www.rocksnobs.com/2002_04_26_trex.html

As for what I've decided to ask Mika... I want to chew him out for scheduling himself all crazy-like and not getting any rest, and ask him a question about lyrics maybe, and something else but I don't want him to read it by chance.

--Jack

Oh, I understand you...totally :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure that, after meeting him, I would just stare at him... and I wouldn't know what to say...

Yeah, just thinking about it makes me nervous for some reason :blush-anim-cl: I'm such an anxious person when it comes to these things. And then if I do end up talking to him, I'll have to try not to grill him with questions..I don't want to sound like I'm interviewing him or something! haha

As for what I've decided to ask Mika... I want to chew him out for scheduling himself all crazy-like and not getting any rest, and ask him a question about lyrics maybe, and something else but I don't want him to read it by chance.

--Jack

Haha...That's a great question!

Just a quick question :biggrin2:

I would have thought of loads to say to him but would end up saying something really stupid and random like "I'm having macaroni cheese for my dinner tonight"....

Hi everyone.

I have not met MIKA as yet but if I did meet him I would probably ask him

How he is.

I would also ask him if he has any advice for me regarding what career I should pursue.

I would him if he could teach me to sing or give me voice training or tips on how to warm up my voice before I do singing.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007