Big and warm salute guys - from Croatia... :)

croatian_boy

Hello people! :biggrin2: I am 18 years old boy from Croatia. ( I suppose that 90% of you have never hear for Croatia, but it OK. :punk: ) I live in Zagreb, capital of Croatia, but whole my family live in Dalmatia. ( region on the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea ).

I have recently hear for Mika on MTV Adria television. The first song was "Grace Kelly" and when I heard it for first time I fell in love! :mf_lustslow: His voice and songs are FANTASTIČNE; amazing! And when I get his album, I fell in love with song "Any Other World". :wub2: - And surfing at internet I found this site and I hope that I will have nice time here... That is all for the first time, guys... :biggrin2: Lijep pozdrav!

PS. My secret mission is "drag up" Mika to Croatia... :D hehehe...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Helloo

welcome to the Mika fan club :punk::bleh:

Thank you! :wink2:

Halo!

Da ti izrečem Å¡e službeno dobrodoÅ¡lico!:biggrin2:

Welcome! You'll see soon how this forum is addictive.:naughty:

Hvala i na službenoj dobrodošlici! ( English: Thank you for officialwelcome! :biggrin2: ) - Believe me that I already now can see how addictive this forum is... :roftl:

Welcome here - I hope you enjoy it :thumb_yello:

Hvala puno! Thank you very much! :thumb_yello:

Hiya!!

*whispers*

another guy :das:

Welcome!! Croatia. You beat us in football a few days ago. Croatia. :biggrin2:

yeh...yeh... another guy... :D Ola! Estonia calling? Nice! Kuidas sul läheb? ( Is it good? ) hehehe... - Yes, we beat you in football, but you have had an excellent game. I like Estonian football. But yesterday we played with Russia and the result was 0:0. :thumbdown:

WELCOME TO THE MFC! :]

xx

Thank you... :punk:

Hey! Welcome :) How can you say that no-one has heard of Croatia? :punk:

I love Croatians.. Well, as much as I have seen them.. When the match was there was many Croatian fans and they were very friendly.. (Eventhough we said to them Go Beckham firstly :blush-anim-cl: sorry! :D)

Oh, don't worry about that 0:0, we lost for England 0:3 yesterday :bleh:

Hey! Welcome :) How can you say that no-one has heard of Croatia? :punk:

I love Croatians.. Well, as much as I have seen them.. When the match was there was many Croatian fans and they were very friendly.. (Eventhough we said to them Go Beckham firstly :blush-anim-cl: sorry! )

Oh, don't worry about that 0:0, we lost for England 0:3 yesterday

Tere hommikust aega! ( I hope that is good! hehehe... ) :D Thank you for pleasant welcome! - I said that for Croatia because I always uncomfortable surprise when I said someone that I am from Croatia and then they give a look: "What is it?!" ( But, those are, the most often, American! :D hehehe... ) It's OK for Beckham... hehehehe...

I see on the TV news that you lost from England and I am so sorry! :thumbdown: David Bechkam now will save England situation when he's back. It seems that Estona will not see EURO2008, unfortunately. :( I would rather see Estonia on EURO2008., than England. But Israel is steel on the TOP, just one place below Croatia and they are my favorites ( with Croatia, of course! )

well.. Most of the world doesn't know about Estonia either.. :lol3: That is so weird.. I know almost every state.. Even the small ones.. Especially in Europe.. And lots of people in Europe don't even know where Estonia is.. :/

Yeh, I guess Estonia won't be in Euro08, because we have 0 points and no goals :lol3: Our football isn't the best.. :P

I guess England will definately be in it..

My fav is Italy :italia::punk:

well.. Most of the world doesn't know about Estonia either.. That is so weird.. I know almost every state.. Even the small ones.. Especially in Europe.. And lots of people in Europe don't even know where Estonia is.. :/

Yeh, I guess Estonia won't be in Euro08, because we have 0 points and no goals :lol3: Our football isn't the best..

I guess England will definately be in it..

My fav is Italy :italia:

:roftl: Yeh, there is a lot of European who don't know state in the east Europe and that is desperate. Well, and it's funny... hehehe :roftl: - 100% of Croat heard for Estonia when you have had a big problems with Soviet statue in Tallinn. All Croatian news talked about that happen all days! It seems it has been terrible. Is now everything OK?

Italy you said, Croatian neighbor... Well, they are the second in their group and they have big chance.

Welcome Croatian Boy!

:welcomeani:

And hey, I'm American and I know where Croatia is!!

Hello, American girl! ;) Thank you for welcome... and I am glad 'cause you know where is Croatia... :)

:roftl: Yeh, there is a lot of European who don't know state in the east Europe and that is desperate. Well, and it's funny... hehehe :roftl: - 100% of Croat heard for Estonia when you have had a big problems with Soviet statue in Tallinn. All Croatian news talked about that happen all days! It seems it has been terrible. Is now everything OK?

Italy you said, Croatian neighbor... Well, they are the second in their group and they have big chance.

yeah. everything *seems* to be okay now :boxed: it was quite terrible.. to see the town like this.. everything smashed and stuff :thumbdown::sneaky2:

yeh. I hope Italy will win. I likkkke Italy :cheerful_h4h:

yeah. everything *seems* to be okay now :boxed: it was quite terrible.. to see the town like this.. everything smashed and stuff :thumbdown::sneaky2:

yeh. I hope Italy will win. I likkkke Italy :cheerful_h4h:

I'm glade 'cause everything is OK now in Tallinn. I see photo on TV and newspaper and it has look really chaotic. :blink:

yeh...yeh... another guy... :D Ola! Estonia calling? Nice! Kuidas sul läheb? ( Is it good? ) hehehe... - Yes, we beat you in football, but you have had an excellent game. I like Estonian football. But yesterday we played with Russia and the result was 0:0. :thumbdown:

Mul läheb hästi (I am fine:naughty: )

Neeh....don't worry about the 0:0 ....Estonian team never wins:blink: Where do you take those estonian sentences from :das::naughty: