thank god he dosnt really sound like this

so_rococo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i just say......I AM sooooooo Grateful Mika DOESNT sound like that !!!!

Infact it makes me apprieciate Mika even more than i already Do :blink:

LOL, he actually didnt do too badly! i can tell he's no professional singer but there's a lot of effort in that, and he found a good way to deal with all the high notes. i give him a thumbs up!

Well, props to the guy for trying..even though it does sound like he's from outer space. :bleh:

It was soooo funny to imagine that it was actually Mika's voice though..I was giggling the entire time :roftl:

OMFG!

Thank the lord that Mika DOESN'T sound like that! Ooooohnoooooooo!!!!

My MFC badge that i am currently wearing would end up in my wheelie bin!! :roftl:

It was quite funny though! :roftl:

He is a chicken for not attempting the high notes. If you're gonna do it, do it right. If you're not, or you can't, don't bother!

:roftl::naughty: LOL! :naughty:

Uhhhh. No.

I don't know what that was. lol.

Mika's voice is waaay better then that, thank god.

That dudes voice doesn't even sound original. That's what Mika's all about! Originality! =D

Can i just say......I AM sooooooo Grateful Mika DOESNT sound like that !!!!

Infact it makes me apprieciate Mika even more than i already Do :blink:

Abso-bloomin'-lutely:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Why?

do a MIKA song if you can't sing high??

Suppose this is what to expect in the Summer when the pubs get the Karaoke machines out again!

xx

God help us all!!!!

Mika has said he made music so people couldn't copy him.....how wrong he was:wub2:

exactly. they DID do well. They weren't trying to copy Mika...

I mean, I know it's a Mika song, and I know no-one will do a better version, but I actually quite enjoyed it. Even if they did get the lyrics wrong. I think the editing was well done, such as the harmonising in the background (the aaah in the chorus).

I know it's a little weird, he doesn't have a great english accent, but some things can't be helped. He doesn't reach the high notes but he found a good way of dealing with it. I think he made a lot of effort and actually did a pretty good job making it his OWN - NOT copying Mika. :thumb_yello:

exactly. they DID do well. They weren't trying to copy Mika...

Indeed. At least it was reasonably in tune. I'm not much fond of the idea that ONLY Mika (and other people/pets with exceptional vocal ranges) can sing Mika's songs.

Consider yourself lucky that I won't unleash a version of myself singing for comparison. :bleh:

Consider yourself lucky that I won't unleash a version of myself singing for comparison. :bleh:

LOL I've uploaded two clips of me singing two of Mika's songs in the girls thread XDDDD

i couldnt resist. It had to be done :D