Mika Q&a JUNE :)

KiteKat

:bleh: So its Q&A JUNE 2006 :bleh:

hope it hadnt been posted, at least I checked earlier threads and didnt find...

its from UPDATE online mag...

MIKA

What's The Best Night Out You've ever Had?

It was in the south of France a couple of years back at a cheesy little club. Amazing how throwing an ice cube at someone can turn in to full on 200-people ice fight then into a drink fight, obviously not with our own drinks! We were thrown out at 3am without having to pay the bill, all this to a tacky euro pop soundtrack.

What's Your Favourite Club?

Ones where I can no longer remember the name by the time I leave.

What's Your Favourite Record Of All-time?

Impossible to say, but for today/for this hour, let it be Harry Nilsson-Pandemonium Shadow Show.

What Record Can't You Stand?

Voodoo child by the Rogue Traders

What Record Did You Lose Your Virginity To?

Oh how I wish I could remember!... *sigh*

What Was The Last Record You Bought?

Infidels-Love Like Semtex.

Bodies Without Organs-Sunshine in the Rain.

Name Three Of Your Biggest Influences…

Harry Nilsson, Japanese cartoon soundtracks, Harry Nilsson

Who Would Play You In 'MIKA The Movie'

Johnny Depp or Hilary S****

What's Your Dream?

A new set of speakers please

How Do You Escape?

Out the front door

What Is Your Favourite Possession?

My Tony Millionaire and Jim Woodring original artwork.

What Is Your Life Philosophy?

Choose your battles wisely and try to be nice to Mum.

What's In Your Pockets?

Umm, far too little money and embarrassingly, some designer condoms that were just handed to me at Agnes B.

If You Were An Animal, What Animal and Why?

A goldfish, no chance of regrets.

You Are Having A Party, Whom Dead Or Alive Is On The Guest List?

David Hockney, Tim Burton, Ella Fitzgeald, Harry Nilsson, Duke Ellington, Leigh Bowery, Dita von Teese, Paul Wellstone.

When Was The Last Time You Embarrassed Yourself?

The other day at the Scala, completely covered in sweat from the above-legal room temperatures, I thought it would be a good idea to pour 3 pints of water over me and my friends. They didn't agree.

Tell Us Something That We Don't Know About 'MIKA'

The name comes form the name Michael and in Finland it is used for men but in Japan it is for women. But Alice Cooper's name is still better. If I have a son, I'll call him Alice.

16th October sees MIKA releases his debut limited edition 7” & download single on Casablanca Records. A Double-A side, the single features two self penned songs, 'Relax (Take It Easy)' and 'Billy Brown', Mika spins a tale of modern sexual peccadilloes in the burlesque 'Billy Brown' whilst 'Relax (Take It Easy)' is a self-affirming summer dance sweatbox with a dark undertow. Also look out for hot remixes from DJ maestro Ashley Beedle (X-Press 2).

the link is

http://www.dmcupdate.com/interview.asp?InterviewID=255

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seen this interview posted before BUT omg it had me in stitches

especially the question

How do you escape? - Out the front Door :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Its just soo Mika :naughty:

LMAO it totally made me laugh!

some shocked me though "what record did you lose your virginity to?" "oh how i wish i could remember! ...*sigh*

erm well actually...i dnt get it lol...is the question asking "what was the first song u ever heard?" or "what song was u listening to when having sex for the first time"

ROFL

I liked this one! it made me giggle!

The other day at the Scala, completely covered in sweat from the above-legal room temperatures, I thought it would be a good idea to pour 3 pints of water over me and my friends. They didn't agree.

It seems he's much more relaxed here, saying what he wants! but then again, it's from last year right? he probably didn't have his publicist snooping over his sholder then, checking up on him... i love it!

some shocked me though "what record did you lose your virginity to?" "oh how i wish i could remember! ...*sigh*

erm well actually...i dnt get it lol...is the question asking "what was the first song u ever heard?" or "what song was u listening to when having sex for the first time"

ROFL

I liked this one! it made me giggle!

They're asking what record was playing when he had sex for the first time, and he can't remember, so I guess he's saying that he was drunk. :roftl:

They're asking what record was playing when he had sex for the first time, and he can't remember, so I guess he's saying that he was drunk. :roftl:

Either that or he's just fudging it because he is still a virgin......:mf_rosetinted:

omg i didn't think about it like that, i just thought it meant what song was played when he was having sex for the first time.. hmmm lol

but that was a really good interview hehe.. he always comes up with good answers

Are you feeling OK?

I don't know :blink: !i've been feeling febrile for a few days, now :blink: It must be hallucinations...

Either that or he's just fudging it because he is still a virgin......:mf_rosetinted:

He he he :naughty: This time i didn't dare... It wouldn't have fit with the "i love him" thing, anyway... I only fancy s*x-machines :naughty: Jack ? Where are you ?? :roftl: :roftl:

I don't know :blink: !i've been feeling febrile for a few days, now :blink: It must be hallucinations...

He he he :naughty: This time i didn't dare... It wouldn't have fit with the "i love him" thing, anyway...

:naughty: That's more like it, I was beginning to worry.:naughty:

He he he :naughty: This time i didn't dare... It wouldn't have fit with the "i love him" thing, anyway... I only fancy s*x-machines :naughty: Jack ? Where are you ?? :roftl: :roftl:

Jack and Yoppa sitting in tree K I S S I N G :mf_rosetinted:

was going to post such comment...but decided to keep it to myself (just trying to be polite once in a lifetime:biggrin2: ), but since the things are said...

thats exactly the impression I get sometimes, watching those "puppy eyes interviews"...(and then think-what-a-pervy-drama-queen, when see him posing next to some gay personas:bleh: )

ok, maybe we shldnt discuss, together with is-he-or-isnt-he thing...cos it all comes one from another...