Mika on Perez

Jolene

ok, i heard this roumer that mika and perez got it on lol...i saw it on a website sumwhere but i cnt rememeber so i cnt get the bladdy link :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

i wonder did he??????

Ugh don't listen to that...it was probably just someone wanting to start up something. I'm not believing anything until Mika says it himself! :biggrin2:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, i heard this roumer that mika and perez got it on lol...i saw it on a website sumwhere but i cnt rememeber exactly where it was...

so i cnt get the bladdy link :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

im gna try find link asap..

i wonder is it true ??????

Ugh...not a chance. He has better taste than that I'm sure. :thumbdown:

Mika, I so don't care if you're gay or straight or somewhere in between. I'm just proud of you and excited for your success, and I hope that eventually, when the time is right, you find love with someone who lifts you up and helps you grow in ways you never anticipated. And if that person happens to be male, come on over to Canada - here, you're free to legally marry a same-sex partner, because love is love, period.

</rant>

I couldn't agree more, that is why I have PMF in my sig it stands for proud Mika Fan, cos I am proud to be one and I am proud of him for who he is, I love his individuality and his nature comes across as so genuine and honest and he is a person just a person he just happens to be a very talented gifted and ridiculously handsome one.

I'm gonna start a PMF thread who wants to join with me? :thumb_yello:

First thing, from the things I've read, I can't find anything about a 'coming out' so why present it like that? Maybe I'm reading it totally wrong but filing it under gay gay gay isn't really clever, since you can expect comments like that (Although I strongly doubt that the IQ of an average Perez reader is very high, sorry Perez nothing personal:wink2: )

Anyway, this whole subject makes me wonder, are people really so pathetic that they keep bringing this topic up? When you're walking down the street do you scan people and ask them, "Hey, you seem gay? Are you? You must be gay, you look so gay!" You don't do that when your brains function like it's supposed to. I admire Mika for staying so true to himself for not wanting to reveal anything. It's his business, not ours. Even if Mika would only fall in love with a slice of bread, who are we to judge him for that? I know many gay people, and I can truly, honestly say that I'd rather hang with them then with my straight friends. They dare to be who they really are and I look up at them for that. You can't have a better friend than a gay one:wink2:

But this topic needs to be closed soon. It's unfair to push him to tell anything. He will, eventually, when he feels the time is right and we as his Fanclub will support him, no matter what he is, Straight/Gay/Bi/Asexual or even a pervert. I never understood this obsession with the personal lifes of celebs. I'm not interested in it, I'm not interested in how many calories my neighbours eat, so why should I be interested in the amount of calories Mika eats in a day. It's about his music, and ofcourse, I won't deny that I'm not curious to see what he's up to, but let him live his life, with a man or woman or a slice of bread. But he has the right for privacy just like me and you. Even if he's famous. And they say that's the price of fame? I don't agree. Singing is his profession, we won't go off and chase a plummer all day because he happens to be in a magazine, would we?

So, Mika, if you read this. We don't care about what you are and we will support you through everything you'll be going through. Take your time and don't tell things you don't want to tell.

It can't be said enough:

WE DON'T CARE!!

IngievV. out.

we won't go off and chase a plummer all day because he happens to be in a magazine, would we?

EXACTLY!

And all I have left to say on this matter is

MIKA I DO CARE

about you, how you are, if your well, and most of all IF

YOU ARE HAPPY

I wish you much happiness above all else.

Mika doesn't want to label himself so I don't see the point in Perez putting the article under "gay gay gay"! he is labeling him in some way here and that doesn't look fair from my point of view!

I love it too.:roftl: Here's me having a go at it. Check out the looks Im getting.:naughty:

:naughty: nice try tamika - the body shape is promising - though I think you were doomed to failure by trying it in flip-flops!!:roftl:

If someone were to write, for example, "I don't let my seven-year old son listen to Mika because I'm concerened about Mika's sexuality, and our church forbids homosexuality", then fine. I can respect that, that's your choice. What bothers me is when you get some closed-minded lughead writing something along the lines of "HAHA stupd fagity this guy sux arse OMG what a gay ass homo".

Well . . . you can respect the first person's better grammar, but you don't have to respect their views. ;)

And I'm not sure those views are all that different anyway. Invoking a higher power to pass the buck to for making decisions on your behalf is pretty lazy. It's better (more "respectable", I suppose) for you if you genuinely believe the slippery biblical logic behind its condemnation of homosexuality (though it's nonetheless still wrong), but disapproving of homosexuality just because your church said so doesn't add up at all.

This is where folks often draw attention to their belief or faith, since belief is something that seems to command respect. But then Hitler had rather definite beliefs about what should happen to minorities of various sorts (indeed, some of them were rooted in warped Biblical interpretations), and he was quite resolute on them, too. It doesn't mean that he was a) just as right as anyone else who came up with different conclusions (say, someone who knows a thing or two about homosexuality or bullying) b) not a complete imbecile.

The rest of your 'rant' was sublime, though. :mf_rosetinted:

Well . . . you can respect the first person's better grammar, but you don't have to respect their views. ;)

What I meant by that is that if someone has a perspective, a thought, an opinion with some form of reasoning - however misguided - behind it, I feel I can consider what he/she is saying, even if I (in some cases vehemently) don't agree with it.

I was mostly expressing frustration at the people who post comments that are complete gibberish, who don't even have any sort of point to make, and how that frustrates me. You know, along the lines of "Haha wut a durty fag wtf he singz like that 4." I know we should all be accepting and tolerant and all that jazz, but that sort of thing just grates on me. I used the religion reference because at least someone who believes, as you rightly put it, "the slippery biblical logic behind its condemnation of homosexuality" is expressing an opinion with a well-conceived -again,however misguided- bit of reasoning behind it. Which, IMHO, is more respectable than pointless gibberish.

I should stay off this topic! I'm so biased, I can't help but get somewhat ranty...:blink:

What I meant by that is that if someone has a perspective, a thought, an opinion with some form of reasoning - however misguided - behind it, I feel I can consider what he/she is saying, even if I (in some cases vehemently) don't agree with it.

Yeah. If there's something resembling a sentence I feel that at least I can have a go at challenging it. I wouldn't even bother trying to convert the "u f4g" crowd. Too much "leetspeak" makes my brain explode. :blowup: [i've always wanted to use that guy.]

I know we should all be accepting and tolerant and all that jazz…

Well, my point was precisely that we don't have to be tolerant of morons.

Perhaps we're talking about two different types of "respect", then. When you said "respect" I thought you meant that we should tolerate the other person's views, regardless of whether we agreed or disagreed with them, by seeing their opinions on an equal footing as our own. This would be kinda bizarre if we had already decided that they were wrong. But maybe you were talking about respect of them as person, i.e. recognizing that they can type reasonably coherent sentences and that they possess some sort of mental activity, which is admittedly more than can be said for our chimpanzee typists.

Hey all I sent Perez an email about his mention yesterday about MIKA on the cover of OUT and he was pretty cool about it.....was actually surprised that he responded my email

Either way I love both Perez & MIKA :wub2:

Hey all I sent Perez an email about his mention yesterday about MIKA on the cover of OUT and he was pretty cool about it.....was actually surprised that he responded my email

Either way I love both Perez & MIKA :wub2:

What did he say exactly?:biggrin2: