Tegan and Sara

Mirtilla

something tells me Tegan and Sara will have tons of new friends on myspace soon

that is a scientific experiment :mf_rosetinted:

since june 2007 to today they were unknown and they have just two fans: Mirtilla and Ghostsintheradio... :punk:

and then i refreshed the thread and now they will be more and more famous :biggrin2:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very off-topic thread, but i wanted to know if there's someone from MFC who likes these two girls from Canada. I'm a big fan of them and wanted to share it...so, anyone??

I am a fan and it seems MIKA likes them to as well!!! Isn't that awesome?!!

Just to get away from them, huh? Harsh!

--Jack

to make matters worse I was told I had to leave my apartment because one of the members was moving in. One of my keyboards is officially theirs now. Not sure what they are doing with it.So if you see a Korg Concert Electric Piano at concert that is big and black...its mine...If you also see a video with an old house veranda,,look up ..its my balcony, with brass plant pots on it. I wasn't home that day...:roftl::roftl:

I still remember Ritch complaining about the thumping and noises!

I love this band too!

I am a fan and it seems MIKA likes them to as well!!! Isn't that awesome?!!

I am sure I saw them in the audience in a concert last month. Forgot to say hi. I think I was dancing next to them the whole time...:biggrin2:

that is a scientific experiment

since june 2007 to today they were unknown and they have just two fans: Mirtilla and Ghostsintheradio...

and then i refreshed the thread and now they will be more and more famous :biggrin2:

something tells me Tegan and Sara will have tons of new friends on myspace soon :naughty:... never heard of them. no time to check. i shouldn't even be here. i'm out ! see you.

Yep, something told me that the second I read Mika's blog mentioning them:naughty:

Does this mean because I'm Canadian I'm related to you, Bab and Mika? Or am I excluded because I think most Canadian music sucks and I thought Tegan and Sara were Nico and Sariflor?

I like your thinking Christine....T&S have nothing on Nico and I, wait until you hear our first single......Blown away is the word, yep!!

About these two girls, I remember that their profile caught my eye a long time ago when I saw them in Mirtilla's top friends, and after a quick listen I thought that they were good, but I don't think that I love them.

The "back in your head" song is indeed very catchy, and they can sing very well, but I don't know if I would become a mega fan to be honest.

I must admit that I quite like the fact that they are Bruce Springsteen fans so I suppose that this is a good thing...

Btw- they are not with the same record label as Mika, are they?

I think that it's cool that he recommends people that he likes, but the problem is that out of all of them, I always find them "ok" or "good", but they never totally blow me away. Like Patrick W, Rufus W, and now T&S.

The only "by product" of being a Mika fan that has completely blown me away was Katy Perry, and then again, that was not a full recommendation by the man himself. Hmm. Mika, you better get changing your taste:mf_lustslow:.

I do prefer T&S to both Patrick and Rufus though. Ok this has gotten too long and complicated now and I'm not even sure that it makes much sense.

P.S.

Out of the twins, I think that even though they're meant to be identical, Sara is cuter *cough*

never heard of them before mikas post and whenever mika mentions a band or a song or anything i always look it up and ALWAYS end up liking it! i really like them my favorite song is nineteen

I have that too! He really has the same music taste as I do :biggrin2:

How strange. I listened to "Back in Your Head" constantly when I worked at Lush over the holidays, because it was on my boss' favorite playlist. I had no idea who was singing, but I always thought she had such a unique and interesting voice. I was a fan before I knew I was a fan. LOL!

My co-workers were far cooler than I was.

I had a feeling this thread would get bumped after Mika mentioned them.

Yes, I thought that too :) But I was already a Tegan and Sarafan before he mentioned them, but now its so cool that he likes them too :D

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, something told me that the second I read Mika's blog mentioning them:naughty:

I like your thinking Christine....T&S have nothing on Nico and I, wait until you hear our first single......Blown away is the word, yep!!

About these two girls, I remember that their profile caught my eye a long time ago when I saw them in Mirtilla's top friends, and after a quick listen I thought that they were good, but I don't think that I love them.

The "back in your head" song is indeed very catchy, and they can sing very well, but I don't know if I would become a mega fan to be honest.

I must admit that I quite like the fact that they are Bruce Springsteen fans so I suppose that this is a good thing...

Btw- they are not with the same record label as Mika, are they?

I think that it's cool that he recommends people that he likes, but the problem is that out of all of them, I always find them "ok" or "good", but they never totally blow me away. Like Patrick W, Rufus W, and now T&S.

The only "by product" of being a Mika fan that has completely blown me away was Katy Perry, and then again, that was not a full recommendation by the man himself. Hmm. Mika, you better get changing your taste:mf_lustslow:.

I do prefer T&S to both Patrick and Rufus though. Ok this has gotten too long and complicated now and I'm not even sure that it makes much sense.

P.S.

Out of the twins, I think that even though they're meant to be identical, Sara is cuter *cough*

The Con is not their best album, in my opinion, have a listen to If It Was You and So Jealous, they're amazing! Oh, and Living Room...:wub2: