Hi I am a new member

punky1989

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate crowded places too as people tend to knock me or dont even see me especially in asda I am little only 5ft 1 or 2 so when I sit down in asda to read the mags people nearly stand on me when brother lose me in there he looks at mag section first lol

I'm little too (5ft 3) and I'm one of the smallest in my class but I think that being small is good as smaller people are seen as cute and sweet!

being small has its advantages as I can hide from my brother in shops which I love to do especially in woolworths or asda as I like eating the pick n mix sweets abit bad but cant help it when my brother buy some sometimes I have eaten by the time barry finshed shopping in asda sometimes though I like just hiding from him and jumping out on him and give him a little scare I wonder if mika likes shopping in asda woolworths or tescos too

being small has its advantages as I can hide from my brother in shops which I love to do especially in woolworths or asda as I like eating the pick n mix sweets abit bad but cant help it when my brother buy some sometimes I have eaten by the time barry finshed shopping in asda sometimes though I like just hiding from him and jumping out on him and give him a little scare I wonder if mika likes shopping in asda woolworths or tescos too

I shop in Asda too! I'm sure Mika would love shopping in Asda!

Congratulations on reaching 100 posts! :yay::punk::thumb_yello::flowers2::dance_man:

Hi I just looked at some mika pictures when he in hmv and realised I have got the same braclet the colorful heart one I bought it off a website sometime last year I bought alot of braclets off there I even got a lego braclet I bet mika got one of those too

24124746qt5.jpg

Hi I just looked at some mika pictures when he in hmv and realised I have got the same braclet the colorful heart one I bought it off a website sometime last year I bought alot of braclets off there I even got a lego braclet I bet mika got one of those too

24124746qt5.jpg

oh that is so cool!!! :thumb_yello: lego bracelet!! :bleh:

do you remember the website?

its called fushsia or something like that its 2 girls who make them they have some great stuff different from the shops and things I've got few tops and bracelets and neckless from that site love it I hope mika got his from there too that would be cool

I was soo made up to see mika wearing my bracelet I know mika likes lego as he said on dvd about how keys lke arrangment like lego my piano teacher used use colour stickers for the keys I couldnt read music either so he used certain colours for the C is red D blue I still do that or have some play the tune then I can play it

I've just kind of stumbled into this thread and glad I did... :)

My home has burnt down twice and I lost my cat too... :(

Hope you do get a dog again.... I never replaced Lucky though - can't really afford a pet at the moment... though I would really love too...

Sorry you seem to have gone through such alot in 19 years... I was bullied non stop too for my entire schooling... So I kind of know what's it's like battling overwhelming shyness etc... But believe me as time goes on it does get easier to interact with people... I mean I now work in a huge busy supermarket... which would have been completely unheard of afew years ago... :bleh:

Ignore anyone who's makes fun of your posts or writing hunny... They're not worth it... I can't believe someone told you not to post on here... as noone would want to read what you have to say... well they were wrong... :thumb_yello:

Really glad Mika was so nice to you... I've only met him once... he's lovely though isn't he... :wub2:

He makes you really at ease with him, my shyness (which I still suffer from to a degree) evaporated in his company...

Anyway nice to meet you.... and hope to speak to you again...

I have been moved around alot since my dad died 5 times in fact and when we had house fire I luckly got to stay at haven lodge the respite holiday place for young people with mild learning problems were I had stayed on and off for the past 5 years and have the same room all the time the staff are really nice especially Tim 34 and Stefan 25 he introduce me to mika in fact kept playing grace kelly in car on days out and I loved him since even before I knew what he looked like anyway I did get to stay in have lodge for 5 months as dad try to look for new house but I got moved for 2 weeks as haven lodge I stayed there in day and went another place for sleep only for that 2 weeks but I was really upset I dont like new places thats why I stayed at haven lodge for 2 weeks every month to give dad a break as he had me and my other older brother gerard has sever learning problems and worse form of autisem I have aspergers and dispraxia abit dislexic too and can be very hyperactive but when dad did find a house the neighbours were a nightmare they were x something theywould fight all the time and even set a mattress on fire right by our door it was meant for our othe neighour but it was upright on my bedroom window I was on my own scared to go out even though firemen told me from window cos the gang of men next door and who were scary the fireman broke our front door and got me out my dad arrived within 10 minute I rang he was mad at the landlord not telling us the neighbours next door were X something as he told landlord he had 2 kids with learning difficulties my dad found another house but then my dad Gerry died in feburary with lung problems and heart attack he was 59 but very healthy and well before fire now my older brother Barry 34 is my legal guardian he would like me live with him once he and his wife but house but I not sure I love living in my supported living flat like having 5 other young people to talk we're all a big lover of music and always have our music loud we're a next to each other and in each others flat all time there is 3 houses next door to each other each 2 tenants share one house one upstairs and one downstairs and then one flat for the staff for their night stays and their office theyre lovely big houses I got a upstairs flat have my all own things now I love my brother Barry alot and stay at his at weekends sometimes

I know he worries alot about me but the staff all say they love me and are always spending alot time with me chatting to me making sure I happy and ok and helping me with house work they joke I drop things like a child and put things away but they find it cute and help me tidy up I messy sometimes

it was the daft social worker who kept moving me around after dad died she was the worst social worker ever but I have my own one back now

I can relate to mika about music and not talking for a while as a kid I cant read it but my piano teacher would put colour stickers on the keys to help me learn a tune or play the tune off cd and I could play it music really speaks to me and helps me soo much especially about expressing myself I dont really talk about what bothering me and bottle things up til they come very big problems in my mind but I love music for that and support worker say I good singer and drawer/ painter I love art and craft too I used to draw cartoons on how I felt or for little stories and stuff I still very child and got great imagination thats what my brother and support workers say I love mika's little drawings and cartoons on his cd cover but have to admitt I have coloured billy brown room and lollipop and the girl pictures lollipop is brown haired with abit longer hair in mine cd cover now hope mika not mind I got the japan version too thats not colored in soo that ok I hope Catherine. x