Awesomely Adorable Mika Video!!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't play for me! :crybaby: Dammit, why do I have such trouble with playing site-embedded videos lately? :crash:

Is it up on youtube anywhere?

--Jack

I'm having problems with it as well (which is suprising because my trusty Mac which I've named 'Sebastian' has never let me down internet-wise). Last night embedded audio but not video would play for me in Firefox and video but not audio would play for me in Safari. Today embedded video but not audio is playing for me in Firefox and audio but not video is playing for me in Safari. The computer world must be playing a practical joke on me. :blink:

Oh, finally, it played! I just had to click on it in the sidebar.

*shakes head* Oh Mika, Mika. Not only did you not know it was Sir Mix-A-Lot who sang "Baby Got Back," but you got half your lyrics wrong! It's "when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung!" And I'm not even going into the rest of it. I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore.

--Jack

yeah arnold ( my laptop) does not like videos eiither. he either takes ages to load tehm, or there's no sound!

Arnold? That's adorable. My Sebastian is a camp little baby decorated with Life in Cartoon Motion artwork. If Arnold's a Mac, I scoured a million message boards and found a voodoo fix for the embedded audio problem: close all of your browsers, open GarageBand then close it again. Or if that doesn't work, try this (but make sure all of the little drop down lists appear as they do in the explanation). It worked for me and let me enjoy the lovely video posted in this thread. :)

Aww, that was hillarious!

If Mika were any cuter, he would be illegal. Seriously. He'd be a controlled substance. You'd get flagged at the airport for trying to board a plane with a copy of Life In Cartoon Motion in your bag.

*swoons*

Oh, finally, it played! I just had to click on it in the sidebar.

*shakes head* Oh Mika, Mika. Not only did you not know it was Sir Mix-A-Lot who sang "Baby Got Back," but you got half your lyrics wrong! It's "when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung!" And I'm not even going into the rest of it. I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore.

--Jack

Haha, I was thinking the same thing....I really thought he was doing well until he got to that part, and then I was thinking, "He doesn't even know the words!" Then I was surprised that no one else said anything about it until you posted! It's pretty bad when I get mildly upset when someone doesn't get the lyrics to a Sir Mix-A-Lot song right! lol

Well, I guess it definitely shows I'm American :naughty: