Awesomely Adorable Mika Video!!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way he says Robitussin! its so funny its so different to anyway anyone else says it! to me anyway!

I love that game despite it being terribly disgusting its also hilariously funny! I won last time I played with 56 marchmellows! well I almost choked too! wouldnt it be funny to see who won that game if i was playing mika! haha i would give him a run for his money!

DAMN what was with the glasses though! mika has a great face to be hidden under such hideous glasses!

I love the way he says Robitussin! its so funny its so different to anyway anyone else says it! to me anyway!

Yeah, I've never heard anyone say Robitussin like that either!

Your Pharmacist will tell you that's the correct pronunciation. :)

Did anyone else notice that he wiped his hands on the clothes hanging behind him?!

hahahhahah i know i nothiced that!!!!!!!!!!!! and it is very awesome how he says robitussin too!!!!!!!!!!hahahah

hahahhahah i know i nothiced that!!!!!!!!!!!! and it is very awesome how he says robitussin too!!!!!!!!!!hahahah

I wonder who will wear those clothes next?!

It's true, though, that particular brand of marshmallows (Pascal's Marshmallows) taste like sweetened dilute Robitussin. :)

I wonder who will wear those clothes next?!

It's true, though, that particular brand of marshmallows (Pascal's Marshmallows) taste like sweetened dilute Robitussin. :)

ewwww thats icky.... (the taste of the marshmallows that is)

i hate medicine(robitussin)!!!

and i love the game chubby bunny!!! haha

im gonna play it tomorrow on the way to the MIKA CONCERT!!!!!! (and in the line to get into the concert!!) AAAAAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!

o and i would be perfectly fine with wearing those clothes....

Your Pharmacist will tell you that's the correct pronunciation. :)

Did anyone else notice that he wiped his hands on the clothes hanging behind him?!

yes i noticed that! sticky clothes!

no but the pharmacist says it one way here and different there, remember the accents are different! Lol i love the way he says that!

They're actually quite yummy. Though, I admit, Pascal's Tropical Marshmallows are better than their Original ones. :)

Mika's fans are willing to overlook basic hygiene principles to get a piece of him. :biggrin2:

I work in a Pharmacy and that's how we say it. Oh, but you're a Kiwi! I love it when Kiwi's say "fish and chips" or "six". :P

you do! well thats cool! i love how australians say fish and chips and six!! its funny how accents are so different!

I like my controlled substances. Life in Cartoon Motion should be a prescription drug dispensed in Pharmacies. It would be used in the treatment of depression, but avoided in cases of ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). :biggrin2:

Dammit! Is that why I haven't been depressed since I got his album, but I've also been unable to do ANY work at all, and instead have been color-coordinating my wardrobe?

Um, this would be funnier if it weren't true. Perhaps I've a real problem.

--Jack

you do! well thats cool! i love how australians say fish and chips and six!! its funny how accents are so different!

British, Scottish, Irish, American/Canadian, Australian and New Zealander accents are all different and distinctive, it's fantastic what variation in pronunciation that you can have within the same language. At least, though, English vocabulary doesn't vary as much as Arabic dialects do e.g. Lebanese, Egyptian and Moroccan are almost completely different languages!

Dammit! Is that why I haven't been depressed since I got his album, but I've also been unable to do ANY work at all, and instead have been color-coordinating my wardrobe?

Um, this would be funnier if it weren't true. Perhaps I've a real problem.

--Jack

Diagnosis: Mikafanitis. Treatment: Robitussin. :D

EDIT: GhostsInTheRadio just posted a YouTube link of the Chubby Bunny video here. :)

haha I loved this it was so funny!

Yes he does say robitessum (sp?) different

And I can't believe that he got the words so wrong!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...I thought everyone know those words!

Maybe it's just us here in the States

aww!!! but i couldnt stop myself from willing him all the way through to take those DAMNED GLASSES OFF!!!!

He was wearing them when he first arrived in Sydney, then he took them off for photos. They are prescription glasses, he said "These are real" , so he needs to wear them. I don't mind him in them, then again I have very fond memories of him looking at me through those !!!:wub2: :wub2:

Soo funny!!! .... Blue's keychain again!......:biggrin2:

Yeah... :blink: Dutch design... :blink: And he seems to like it... :blink:

But to be honest: it is so funny for me to see it appear in an Australian tv interview! :blink: It also has a secondary part in Jolenes signing video, another 20 seconds of fame for the little thingie. :wink2:

Put that on ebay and you'd get quite a few bidders I reckon :blink:

An empty marshmallow bag used by Mika - found it on Ebay (that is wat Weird Al Yankovic would say). :blink:

That is so hilarious! See what nutters Mika comes across in Australia? Rove in drag, Hamish & Andy in swimsuits and Fuzzy with her marshmallows and Arnott's Teddy Bear biscuits.

I love Australian nutters! :wub2: And Fuzzy seems nice, I love this interview! :thumb_yello:

I'm having problems with it as well (which is suprising because my trusty Mac which I've named 'Sebastian' has never let me down internet-wise). Last night embedded audio but not video would play for me in Firefox and video but not audio would play for me in Safari. Today embedded video but not audio is playing for me in Firefox and audio but not video is playing for me in Safari. The computer world must be playing a practical joke on me. :blink:

Hmm, I am having problems with the sound too... I see Mika and Fuzzy, but I heard the sound only once (not exactly synchronised though) and now it's gone. I should try it again in Firefox. Anyway, cool to hear that people give their equipment human names... :wub2:

That was the funniest thing I've seen all day! I laughed sooooo hard when he tried to say it but spat them all out because he cracked up!

He looks so adorable in glasses too

Yeah, an excellent start of my day! Absolutely adorable, the whole video... What was it with the glasses, did he have to wear them because of the sunlight or so?

I work in a Pharmacy and that's how we say it. Oh, but you're a Kiwi! I love it when Kiwi's say "fish and chips" or "six".

Me too. :biggrin2:

He was wearing them when he first arrived in Sydney, then he took them off for photos. They are prescription glasses, he said "These are real" , so he needs to wear them. I don't mind him in them, then again I have very fond memories of him looking at me through those !!!:wub2: :wub2:

Ah, there is the answer to my question. Did he say why he had to wear them? Never mind though, I think they are cool. At least you can see his eyes and that is what I like the most when it comes to sunglasses.

haha.. it was funny! he's funny with those glasses on and I love the tee, we have two exactly the same here. LOL

I see he hates having sticky hands just as I do.. LOL

thx for sharing: guys, I really dunno where in earth you spot all these rare mika interviews/clips/press, you rock! :thumb_yello:

Hmm, I am having problems with the sound too... I see Mika and Fuzzy, but I heard the sound only once (not exactly synchronised though) and now it's gone. I should try it again in Firefox. Anyway, cool to hear that people give their equipment human names... :wub2:

Sebastian's my pampered baby. :glasses3: Is your computer a Mac? If so, I might be able to help you fix it. The sound cut off for me in both Firefox and Safari before I found a solution.

Sebastian's my pampered baby. :glasses3: Is your computer a Mac? If so, I might be able to help you fix it. The sound cut off for me in both Firefox and Safari before I found a solution.

Nope, no Mac. And in Firefox it does not work at all, but it seems to work again in Explorer now after I restarted my pc. But thanks anyway! :thumb_yello: