Really AWESOME contest !!!!

Anyone knows when the competition will be exactly???! I mean...I wouldn't mind listening to the radio all day long....but....Just wondering?

If it is like every day at a similar time?!

I think it will be like the others contests there were to win tickets for the Olympia : when you hear 2 songs (most likely Grace Kelly and Relax) one after the other, you call them... So basically, yeah, you would have to listen to the radio all day long :naughty: The competition will be from monday to friday... But i'm not sure about the rules, since there are only 2 winners, if i got the thing correctly... Maybe they will do a draw between the ones who called and got through... Don't know !! It will be exposed on monday, i think...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be like the others contests there were to win tickets for the Olympia : when you hear 2 songs (most likely Grace Kelly and Relax) one after the other, you call them... So basically, yeah, you would have to listen to the radio all day long :naughty: The competition will be from monday to friday... But i'm not sure about the rules, since there are only 2 winners, if i got the thing correctly... Maybe they will do a draw between the ones who called and got through... Don't know !! It will be exposed on monday, i think...

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Hehe, anyway, as I've already said I don't mind listening to the raio all day long....not the worst things to do so...LOL

Ok, so I guess I'll have a look on the homepage on Monday morning...

I understood the same...in the end there will aonlybe one winner (who can choose another peson)...I think we got it right...

Gonna be great anyway...

wellwell, only Saturday today :biggrin2:

Can i be the friend you bring along if you win ? :naughty: :naughty:

sure !!! emma will kill me though :biggrin2: !!

but since you've got your own ticket to the olympia i'll give it to her she'll be happy :roftl: and you and me we'll meet mika !! :naughty:

Mirtilla is already coming to the Olympia... She has her ticket !

oh yeah that's right i forgot that you were going to the gig together :thumb_yello: !!

well i'm gonna watch roland garros now !!! RAPH t'es le meilleur !!!

see ya !

Mirtilla is already coming to the Olympia... She has her ticket !

eh eh, i sweated like a crazy in front at my computer during the bid:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

but arcenciel i really thought you were going to the gig too..:blink: have i missed somethign?

eh eh, i sweated like a crazy in front at my computer during the bid:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

but arcenciel i really thought you were going to the gig too..:blink: have i missed somethign?

:crybaby: :crybaby:

well i'm not going ...

that's becoz on ebay the tickets were sooo expensive, and then a friend proposed me to go to the werchter festival instead to see the killers and i said okay so we've got our tickets for it ( 30june-1st july) .... so i'm going to werchter instead, even though yop found really cheap tickets on ebay for the olympia :blink:

well i'm not going ...

that's becoz on ebay the tickets were sooo expensive, and then a friend proposed me to go to the werchter festival instead to see the killers and i said okay so we've got our tickets for it ( 30june-1st july) .... so i'm going to werchter instead, even though yop found really cheap tickets on ebay for the olympia :blink:

I didn't find them on ebay... I found them on the internet, on other websites...

What will you do if you win ? Do you think you would cancel Werchter ?

well i'm not going ...

oh bad luck! at least you're going to the signing session and stuff, right?!

I didn't find them on ebay... I found them on the internet, on other websites...

What will you do if you win ? Do you think you would cancel Werchter ?

erm i don't even want to consider the idea :naughty: !!it will depend on my mood !! anyway i probably won't win, and in the case i win and i prefer to go to werchter you'll be the one with mirtilla to get it :thumb_yello: so no worry for you :roftl: !!

you prefer to go to werchter instead of Mika!? O_O

kaay....i think i misunderstood O_O

what are we talking about?? XD

:roftl:

well actually i don't know... i'm not a big big fan of mika you know ... i used to , but it's all over now baby blue (:naughty: ) ! anyway i would be glad to win a day with him... but that would be SO superficial ...

And werchter costed a lot of money to me :biggrin2:

how's it gonna be possible to learn to play the piano with him when he's there, it's gonna be more like

him: right so then u press this key

u: *drool*

him: err.. then this key

u: *more drool*

him: *waves hand infront of your face*

u: *puddle starts to form on the floor*

:naughty:

LMFAO !!!!!

Well I really hope the winner's gonna be someone from MFC !!!! Nobody deserves it more !

Strange! I was listening to NRJ to have some information about the contest.

After "Relax take it easy", they talked about the concert on June 21th but nothing about the contest!!!

Nothing on NRJ website too! I try to see if I can send them an e-mail to know more about it!!!