Mika Dance-Itis

Does anyone else have this problem? I find that when I'm walking down the street listening to Mika on my iPod - or worse, waiting at a bus stop - it's next to impossible to refrain from dancing to his music. "Love Today" is the worst! Thank you, Mika, a whole bus full of commuters think I'm crazy:biggrin2:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,dont blame Mika for that! :roftl:

Sigh - you're right. Mika just served to reveal a deep-seated craziness that was there all along.

Although, it would be nice if a bus stop full of people heard one of his songs and forgot about deadlines and pressures and dollars for three minutes and just started dancing, a la the "Love Today" video. :mf_lustslow:

Hi everyone.

I completely agree with Rosina Kiwi Lollipop has to be the worst one so far, but just wait until Mika actually releases it as a single and the proper video comes out, that will be hilarious. When I watch Mika video at college the dance that I wish I could mimic would definately be the one that Mika does in the video for "Love Today". I love the song and video is just fantastic as well, I think Mika looks totally sexy when he starts dancing, mind you, to me MIKA is sexy no matter what he is doing, I love, love Mika.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

My cousin and I did the head jiggy thing when Love Today came on in a shoe shop in Romford and then we very quietly sang to it as well...I blame it on the boogie:thumb_yello:

it is really hard keeping yourself from dancing to mika songs :naughty: espesh with the ones that have been released on vid and u no all the dance moves and u just want to do them!! aaah lol

I am at this very moment listening to LICM and can't stop moving even though I lie on my front so I am kind of wiggling to Relax and kicking my legs in the air.....I love it

I dance and sing - especially to Grace Kelly (the upwards arm movement at the Freddie bit) much to my childrens shame!!! They now avoid our local supermarket if I am with them.

My friend even knows the start of Lollipop from just hearing it blaring out my car!!! :biggrin2:

To me it's Big Girl! I can't just listen to it! I have to dance it specially when he says :"A watering hole

With the girls around

And curves in all the right places"

I can't stop the move like he does with his braces in show! LOL! And I think how sexy he is doing that... :blush-anim-cl:

Does anyone else have this problem? I find that when I'm walking down the street listening to Mika on my iPod - or worse, waiting at a bus stop - it's next to impossible to refrain from dancing to his music. "Love Today" is the worst! Thank you, Mika, a whole bus full of commuters think I'm crazy:biggrin2:

same here! i agree with you: LOVE TODAY is the worse!! 2 days ago i was coming back home, driving my car and listening to LICM (of course), and while singing Love Today i was aking all those "L" things and stuff, you know, and a car was surpassing me and a girl was laughing at me:sneaky2: : she doesn't understand!!

O yeah it happens to me all the time. It's impossible not to dance or at least to do some moves.

But a really funny thing happened to me today. Like usually I was dancing on Love Today (I love this song) and I had window wide opened so one man from the street was able to see straight into our living room and of course he saw me dancing like crazy. There's no need to mention that he laughed at me. I blushed like hell and ran to shut the window...after that I started to laugh and I went on with my dancing.:bleh: