Mika: Man or woman??!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally (and being serious for a minute here :naughty: ) I would love to see Mika dress in more florals. Shirts, things like that.

I used to love the floral shirts Morrissey wore in the early eighties. (I see so much of Moz in Mika!)

That did it for me. There's something so sexy about a beautiful man in a floral shirt.

:blush-anim-cl:

No offense, but ewwww! I'm sorry, I hate most florals! I'd rather see Mika do Bowie or Bolan or Adam Ant or David Sylvian or something... Or maybe Blondie or Cyndi Lauper or Pat Benatar. Rawr. ;-) I'd bring up Patti Smith too, but he's already doing that...

--Jack

(who is far too fixated on that time period)

woman, deffinetly a woman.

Come on !!! Reveal your innermost thoughts....don't keep us hanging!!!:wink2:

(I love the Cranberries BTW: Have you heard Dolores on her own yet?)

:blink: Damn! You found out his secret! I didn't think we were supposed to talk about this!

But, people did already ask how he recorded the woman's voice sample in Grace Kelly...

I guess now I can tell you the truth.

Mika is really a woman.

This is why he won't say whether he's straight or gay. It's a whole other category for him!

:naughty::roftl::biggrin2::roftl::naughty:

--Jack

:roftl: hahahahah

Have you heard Dolores on her own yet?)

excuse me?? if i hadn't heard Dolores on her own, i probably would have killed myself by now. i downloaded all the song monthes before the album came out, and then bought the album the second it came out!!:thumb_yello:

my innermost thoughts are simply this: its unatural for guys to sing the way (s)he does in some songs, i have therefore come to the conclusion that (s)he is either a female specimen, or (s)he is an alien from the planet Xoglioloe and has no balls. As the aliens from planet Xoglioloe don't generally have balls, hence the high voices..... and bizaare accent.

my innermost thoughts are simply this: its unatural for guys to sing the way (s)he does in some songs, i have therefore come to the conclusion that (s)he is either a female specimen, or (s)he is an alien from the planet Xoglioloe and has no balls. As the aliens from planet Xoglioloe don't generally have balls, hence the high voices..... and bizaare accent.

Its very interesting you say this...have you heard of Jeff and Tim Buckley? They had voice ranges of 5 octaves and didn't sing in falsetto, which is what Mika does- and are also VERY manly....check it out...

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Tim-Buckley/dp/B000H30B5Y

http://www.myspace.com/jeffbuckley

:sneaky2: Come now, this isn't a thread to discuss how manly other singers are; it's a thread to talk about how Mika is a woman! Let's keep on-topic please!

I am always very strict about keeping on-topic, as you may have noticed. OCD, you know. :wink2:

--Jack

how bad could that be that people think he's gay ? He said he didn't want people to CARE about it, not that he didn't want people to assume he's gay... But apparently, everybody takes his word the way they're more comfortable with...

By the way: love you.

Somehow I missed this the first time around. :glasses2:

--Jack

I don't think anyone here thinks he looks like a woman.. seriously, this is the stupidest thing I've heard today.. :blink:

What? Even after all the evidence cited and pictures posted? I swear... first you guys won't admit that Mika is a pervert, now you refuse to believe he's a woman. Denial, what can I say.

--Jack

What? Even after all the evidence cited and pictures posted? I swear... first you guys won't admit that Mika is a pervert, now you refuse to believe he's a woman. Denial, what can I say.

--Jack

me haven't seen any pictures:biggrin2:

okay. I saw the picture *hands down* now I have to admit.. that.Mika.is.a.woman.. :crybaby:

I'm glad you've seen the light!

As to wtf that was... come on, look at your signature! It's a vintage 2002 era Brian... back from when I was a fan and posted on their official fan forum. :) I made it for them.

--Jack

I'm glad you've seen the light!

As to wtf that was... come on, look at your signature! It's a vintage 2002 era Brian... back from when I was a fan and posted on their official fan forum. :) I made it for them.

--Jack

:lmfao: sorry :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

me likes young brian :cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h:

That is the best answer, I think.

I think there should be a group for us Post-its. If ever anything on these forums deserved a group, this is it.

Post-gay, post-fruit, post-gender! We might even get to be post-Mika...:blink: nah.

--Jack