Mika: Man or woman??!!

That is the best answer, I think.

I think there should be a group for us Post-its. If ever anything on these forums deserved a group, this is it.

Post-gay, post-fruit, post-gender! We might even get to be post-Mika...:blink: nah.

--Jack

The post-its thread - Hilarious, Jack you made my day (...again) :thumb_yello:

Hey, but post-Mika? NEVER!

That was me :thumb_yello:

(current state of identities: :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl::wink2::mf_rosetinted: )

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao: sorry :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

me likes young brian :cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h:

I USED to like young Brian... but fan forums can be trouble! I was really involved at the time, and I kinda knew the girl about whom "Bitter End" was written, and that was when I stopped liking them. Now I just have a bunch of their crap I am too rat-packy to throw away.

--Jack

I USED to like young Brian... but fan forums can be trouble! I was really involved at the time, and I kinda knew the girl about whom "Bitter End" was written, and that was when I stopped liking them. Now I just have a bunch of their crap I am too rat-packy to throw away.

--Jack

wait. wtf? what happened? :shocked:

oh, you can just give them to me :cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h:

:sneaky2: Come now, this isn't a thread to discuss how manly other singers are; it's a thread to talk about how Mika is a woman! Let's keep on-topic please!

I am always very strict about keeping on-topic, as you may have noticed. OCD, you know. :wink2:

--Jack

Sorry!!!:wink2: I know its slightly off-topic, but so what if Mika has a"womanly" voice it doesn't make him any less of a man, does it??? Hence the comparisons with other "manly" singers with high voices....

Nothing. :-) We should talk of Mika here, sorry!

hahah, I gave some of it to friends... the only thing I have left that's worth anything is an autographed 12" promo single of Every You Every Me... I keep wanting to sell it, but then I don't know if anyone would really want it by now, and I kinda like it as a reminder of when I was into them...

--Jack

Sorry!!!:wink2: I know its slightly off-topic, but so what if Mika has a"womanly" voice it doesn't make him any less of a man, does it??? Hence the comparisons with other "manly" singers with high voices....

he is a woman!! no point deying it :no:

Guest Sofia

A WOMAN? Oh God...Are you out of your minds?? (no ofense!!:biggrin2: )

Of course he is a MAN! And a real on I must say!:naughty:

MAN!! For sure!:biggrin2:

Guest Sofia
he's a woman, don't deny it, Sofia :wink2:

No he is not Tantastic! That pic isn't real!!:thumbdown: That's ridiculous! He is a Man! He surely is!:naughty: And a good-looking man!:wub2:

No he is not Tantastic! That pic isn't real!!:thumbdown: That's ridiculous! He is a Man! He surely is!:naughty: And a hansome man!:wub2:

Yep. Have to agree with Akim.. Unfortunately you live in denial. I think you should get some help about that:naughty:

Guest Sofia
Yep. Have to agree with Akim.. Unfortunately you live in denial. I think you should get some help about that:naughty:

I don't believe that!! He is a MAN! :naughty:

Please someone tell to Akim and Tantastic that they are wrong about that!!!!:blink::bleh::biggrin2:

He most definitely is a woman. I mean we can't deny it. We have pictures. And I have to admit that (s)he is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I think I'll leave my boyfriend and run away with this beauty :wub2:

Guest Sofia
We are not worng. Plus everyone agrees with us :) So you're the only one who thinks *after* seeing the proof, that he is still a man :S

hehe...HIS words: “After I started singing as a boy I started to get jobs everywhere." ... And I don't believe in that pic! That's not real! I can stick my face on a man's body too!! That's easy to do...:roftl:

But that's my point of view!!:wink2: I refuse to believe that!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello: ...and not everyone agrees with you...!!!:bleh: But I like you!!! hehe...